Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

I'm not surprised, but I wouldn't take the Catholic church seriously on anything anyways.

Klaw

Blakemore
Probably could if he existed.

Stealth Moose
Catholics: God will forgive you if you ask for forgiveness, Mr. Murderer.

Also Catholics: Ew, gays.

Blakemore
So christian church hate gays... What else is new?

Robtard
If the Catholic church were only as forgiving to gay people as they were to the serial pedophiles in their own ranks they repeatedly protect.

Blakemore
:/

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Robtard
If the Catholic church were only as forgiving to gay people as they were to the serial pedophiles in their own ranks they repeatedly protect.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Hey you have a good memory, have you ever ran across a website that reported the crimes of preachers and priests specifically ?

I know for sure it exists and can remember browsing it alot while I was in my hyper atheist keyboard warrior days.

Your post reminded me of it and I feel like it's too good of an archive/resource.

Klaw
How anyone can take the Catholic church seriously, is beyond me.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by Klaw
How anyone can take the Catholic church seriously, is beyond me.

Maybe I can provide some insight on this.

Are you familiar with the work of stanley milgram ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

His work showed 6/10 will blindly follow authority.

What's more authoritative than a guy who sits in a gold throne on a gold island he owns, and supposedly talks to god ?

NemeBro
Originally posted by ilikecomics
Maybe I can provide some insight on this.

Are you familiar with the work of stanley milgram ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

His work showed 6/10 will blindly follow authority.

What's more authoritative than a guy who sits in a gold throne on a gold island he owns, and supposedly talks to god ? Me

Dude111
I like the title of this thread big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.