Nomak/Blade vs Captain America/Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No guns. All other standard equipment is in play here.

riv6672
Team Marvel FTW.

McNasty996
I'd actually back the Hyrbids 6/10, Cap is the strongest here but Nomak shouldn't be too far off along with having massive regen and Blade has ridiculous blunt force durability. Speed goes to hybrids though as I believe both Nomak and Blade should be certified bullet timers which is alot faster than the Super Soldiers have shown to be along with great CQC skills of their own.

ShadowFyre
damn. If it was h2h only I would say Marvel but once Blade has that sword, no one on team 2 is going to last long.

carthage

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
damn. If it was h2h only I would say Marvel but once Blade has that sword, no one on team 2 is going to last long.

Team 2 should be able to block with their Shield and Cybernetic arm.

Being Vibranium they might even break his sword.

riv6672

Arachnid1
Team 1 without much struggle.

Psychotron
Tony jobbed like no tomorrow in Civil War. Spider-man casually caught Bucky's punch and mocked him, but Bucky can somehow overpower Tony? And then one movie later Tony gives Thanos with a partial IG a decent fight and manages to draw blood? GTFO with that.

riv6672
laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.