Current Superman vs Worldbreaker Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Grimes
No bfr. Who wins?

abhilegend
Superman. Simply too strong.

xJLxKing
Superman
Too fast, too strong

carver9
Standard Hulk knocks him TF out.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Standard Hulk knocks him TF out.
Standard Hulk who's not even planetary, huh?

carver9
Originally posted by abhilegend
Standard Hulk who's not even planetary, huh?

Oh he's most definitely planetary and he's most definitely stronger than Superman and more formidable. Superman have been overpowered too many times for this to be a fight. I'm talking about physically overpowered. Hulk stomps.

Diesldude
Superman holding back casually beats up on WBH and makes him curl up and cry.

DarkSaint85
Oh he's most definitely planetary and he's most definitely stronger than Superman and more formidable. Superman have been overpowered too many times for this to be a fight. I'm talking about physically overpowered. Hulk stomps. l
Isn't current Hulk like, really shitty?

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
l
Isn't current Hulk like, really shitty? In Carv's defense, he only reads Hulk when he's beating people up. 'No beating no reading' is his motto. thumb up

abhilegend
Oh he's most definitely planetary and he's most definitely stronger than Superman and more formidable. Superman have been overpowered too many times for this to be a fight. I'm talking about physically overpowered. Hulk stomps.
On what feats is hulk stronger carter?

carver9
On what feats is hulk stronger carter?

Superman stalemating against Damage, Hulk treating similar people like fodder and Herc hurting his hand punching Hulk.

Superman getting physically choked and could've died by Cloud vs Hulk treating people like Red Cloud (lol) like fodder. Superman getting knocked TF out by Mongul while anyone with any knowledge of Hulk knows nothing like that won't happen. Light Hulks give people like Superman a run for his money and sometimes beat him whereas Hulk run through similar people with ease. No one (without context of course) will physically dominate Hulk.

MrMind
if this is the best argument you can come up with carv you are in for a long night

abhilegend
Superman stalemating against Damage, Hulk treating similar people like fodder and Herc hurting his hand punching Hulk.

Superman getting physically choked and could've died by Cloud vs Hulk treating people like Red Cloud (lol) like fodder. Superman getting knocked TF out by Mongul while anyone with any knowledge of Hulk knows nothing like that won't happen. Light Hulks give people like Superman a run for his money and sometimes beat him whereas Hulk run through similar people with ease. No one (without context of course) will physically dominate Hulk.
I'm talking about actual feats, not randomly compare characters which have no similarities at all. What planetary feats does Hulk has?

It took Hercules, Sunspot and Jane Thor to stop Earth from spiralling out of orbit. Superman moved a planet in orbit solo and this was when he was young. There's no comparison at all with these characters.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, Superman DID have sweaty palms doing so thumb up

Adam Grimes
Tbf, Superman DID have sweaty palms doing so thumb up But the planet didn't even slip, so the feat is even better. thumb up

lawest9
I'm talking about actual feats, not randomly compare characters which have no similarities at all. What planetary feats does Hulk has?

It took Hercules, Sunspot and Jane Thor to stop Earth from spiralling out of orbit. Superman moved a planet in orbit solo and this was when he was young. There's no comparison at all with these characters.

carver9

Under the same writer, around the same time, Sunspot and Hercules, even with planetary strength (combined of course) was nothing to the Hulk. Also, why are you asking me for planetary showings? What's the point of this? What planetary showings does Mongul have? What city level showings does he have? Building level showings?

I also don't agree with the Superman showing you're mentioning. Nothing till this day imo shows he have planetary strength. This has actually been proven recently. Anyways, Grey Hulk strength fts>>>>>current Zod and Zod still wins. Is this all you got?

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
if this is the best argument you can come up with carv you are in for a long night

Lol... why? He's asking me for things Hulk haven't even attempted to perform recently. Hulk showings consist of him wrecking people in Supermans tier that was backed by a team.

Delta1938
Under the same writer, around the same time, Sunspot and Hercules, even with planetary strength (combined of course) was nothing to the Hulk. Also, why are you asking me for planetary showings? What's the point of this? What planetary showings does Mongul have? What city level showings does he have? Building level showings?

I also don't agree with the Superman showing you're mentioning. Nothing till this day imo shows he have planetary strength. This has actually been proven recently. Anyways, Grey Hulk strength fts>>>>>current Zod and Zod still wins. Is thus all you got?

You were clearly dropped on your head as a baby. Repeatedly.

Adam Grimes
Lol... why? He's asking me for things Hulk haven't even attempted to perform recently. Hulk showings consist of him wrecking people in Supermans tier that was backed by a team. lol

abhilegend

Hercules was explicitly not planetary level. Neither were Elders who were more powerful than Hulk.

What does Mongul has to do here? He scales up to Superman who has the feats.

He just moved a planet today. What an idiot.

abhilegend
Lol... why? He's asking me for things Hulk haven't even attempted to perform recently. Hulk showings consist of him wrecking people in Supermans tier that was backed by a team.
Who are these people who are in Superman tier idiot? Hercules who couldn't stop Earth from rotating out of its axis?

JBL
WBH. Far stronger.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
WBH. Far stronger.

What planetary feat of his makes you say that?

Delta1938
What planetary feat of his makes you say that?

He's not Marvel.

carver9
Hercules was explicitly not planetary level. Neither were Elders who were more powerful than Hulk.

What does Mongul has to do here? He scales up to Superman who has the feats.

He just moved a planet today. What an idiot.

He was planetary level. He assisted in moving planetary power. Wait, when was it said the elders were more powerful than Hulk? Also, did the elders fail at destroying a planet?

So Mongul is planetary as well, lol? Also, why are you such an emotional creature? It makes you look sensitive.

Delta1938
He was planetary level. He assisted in moving planetary power. Wait, when was it said the elders were more powerful than Hulk? Also, did the elders fail at destroying a planet?

So Mongul is planetary as well, lol? Also, why are you such an emotional creature? It makes you look sensitive.

How is saying "what an idiot" being an "emotional creature?" I legitimately want this answered but bot expecting one. I know for a fact I won't be getting a good answer.

Sin I AM
I'm pretty confident in saying Hulk has planetary strength. But that's still not enough to compete with Superman who's actively trying.

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I'm pretty confident in saying Hulk has planetary strength. But that's still not enough to compete with Superman who's actively trying. You GO GIRL!!!!!

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
You GO GIRL!!!!!

No!!!

Diesldude

lawest9
No!!! YES!!!!!

Sin I AM

carver9
Look who made the thread, lol.

Sin I AM
Look who made the thread, lol.

Irrelevant. It's 7 votes for Supes to yours and JBLs 2 for Banner.

xJLxKing
Funny how Carver asks for planetary feat when one just happened today. Ironic

Diesldude

TheHulkster
Standard Hulk matches Hickman's Hyperion who holds two universes apart.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Standard Hulk matches Hickman's Hyperion who holds two universes apart. What is standard Hulk?

Adam Grimes
Look who made the thread, lol. This should be edited into all of your posts by PR.

Diesldude
Standard Hulk matches Hickman's Hyperion who holds two universes apart. lol the same crap again. Prove that hyperion held two universes apart.

Waiting.

ghostman
does superman have a new planet moving feat? can you guys post it??

MrMind
Originally posted by ghostman
does superman have a new planet moving feat? can you guys post it??

yes, but you need to tell us where have you been

Superman remembers how he moved a planet.

https://i.postimg.cc/cgDVL21V/04.jpg

mmm

h1a8
Superman has the chain feat which is above Hulk's feat. Add that Superman is faster and more mobile then its fair to say that Superman wins.

ghostman
yes, but you need to tell us where have you been

i have had a very good year financially despite the worlds ****ery, ive just been kicking back enjoying my peace of mind. smokin'

there's nothing like it big grin

ghostman
jesus christ at that feat laughing laughing

so around a venus sized planet..... nice feat for supes. i REALLY need to check out his feat thread on here...... i gotta catch up

qwertyuiop1998
Breaking the chains that can hurl stars around galaxies, Destroying a planet by jumping, And today's moving a planet back to its orbit then.
All those feats above just that Superman has got in the past five years. thumb up

carver9
Irrelevant. It's 7 votes for Supes to yours and JBLs 2 for Banner.

Look who's voting, lol.

carver9
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
What is standard Hulk?

Anyone besides WBH. Indestructible Hulk is a standard.

Booya_69
Superman. Speed + flight.

Sin I AM
Look who's voting, lol.

who do you consider a credible poster?

playa1258
Nice to see Comicvine having a meltdown over Superman's latest planet feat.

Probably pissed Martian Manhunter didn't do it.

abhilegend

Hercules didn't move any planetary body. He stopped with help Earth going out of orbit.

Of course Mongul is. He scales up from Superman.

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
Nice to see Comicvine having a meltdown over Superman's latest planet feat.

Probably pissed Martian Manhunter didn't do it.

Superman deserves the ft tbh. It's been far too long and the debate on if he have planetary strength has been going on for years now. He still lose to Hulk though since Hulk was doing planetary fts (and far above that) in his diapers.

carver9
Hercules didn't move any planetary body. He stopped with help Earth going out of orbit.

Of course Mongul is. He scales up from Superman.

He didn't move it on his own but it's still a planetary ft, even with help and he got shrugged off by the Hulk with ease along with Jane who was said to have planetary strength.

Gotcha. Hulk scales up to everyone he fights as well. Right? Ya know, this is the same guy that thunder clapped One Below all to dust.

abhilegend
He didn't move it on his own but it's still a planetary ft, even with help and he got shrugged off by the Hulk with ease along with Jane who was said to have planetary strength.

Gotcha. Hulk scales up to everyone he fights as well. Right? Ya know, this is the same guy that thunder clapped One Below all to dust.
When did Jane was said to have planetary strength? Even the elders were not able to destroy the planet in that arc.

One below All is dust now, eh? I mean Mongul getting scaled up doesn't mean Superman is getting scaled up. He has to show his feats. Hulk simply doesn't has that.

carver9
When did Jane was said to have planetary strength? Even the elders were not able to destroy the planet in that arc.

One below All is dust now, eh? I mean Mongul getting scaled up doesn't mean Superman is getting scaled up. He has to show his feats. Hulk simply doesn't has that.

In the same comic with Hercules moving planetary weight (with help). Do you honestly believe Superman would've withstood Jane and Hercules like Hulk did and shrug them off by flexing? You can't be this clueless. He ain't giving Thor a concussion with a single blow either. He's not overloading vibranium either or over powering Celestial amped She Hulk. Let me think like Abhi, he's going to mention Superman tackling a possessed Captain Marvel and Supergirl, two beings that was compromised (and one of them got STOMPED by Wonder Woman). When Superman fight people like Zod (ya know, people that isn't mentally compromised), people like Damage, Wonder Woman, etc, the fight lasts and sometimes end in a stalemate or him losing. Not the same with Hulk. He fight teams of Heralds and rock them.

Also, Mongul would get treated like fodder by the Hulk as well which is the reason I brought him up.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Diesldude
lol the same crap again. Prove that hyperion held two universes apart.

Waiting. bump for thehulkster.

DarkSaint85

Stop dissecting everything I say. That's called a metaphore. Of course he was dirt pieces on the floor. I wonder if I said punched him into candies pieces if you would taken it seriously.

Cicada9, returning every few years.

Delta1938
Standard Hulk matches Hickman's Hyperion who holds two universes apart.

And even taking that at face value, Superman has better feats.

Superman deserves the ft tbh. It's been far too long and the debate on if he have planetary strength has been going on for years now. He still lose to Hulk though since Hulk was doing planetary fts (and far above that) in his diapers.

You are just so ignorant it's painful.

abhilegend
In the same comic with Hercules moving planetary weight (with help). Do you honestly believe Superman would've withstood Jane and Hercules like Hulk did and shrug them off by flexing?

Yes, easily. In fact Hercules or Thor aren't even radar to Superman now.
He gave Hal Jordan concussion while holding back and overpowered Legion of Doom powered by forces of the multiverse. He would overpower entire Avengers team simultaneously.

You know, like Thing? Or how about Titania?

Based on what feats carter?

carver9
Yes, easily. In fact Hercules or Thor aren't even radar to Superman now.
He gave Hal Jordan concussion while holding back and overpowered Legion of Doom powered by forces of the multiverse. He would overpower entire Avengers team simultaneously.

You know, like Thing? Or how about Titania?

Based on what feats carter?

You're hilarious. Thor CAN beat Superman. Superman have done nothing proving he could one shot Thor. He had a prolong fight with Hal who was compromised. Im asking you for fts of uncompromised fights.

Didn't Pr ask you all to stop using the Thing fight since Hulk wasn't himself. Show me the Titania fight. You're trolling at this point.

I already named some of the fts. That is sufficient proof he would one shot Mongul.

Delta1938
In the same comic with Hercules moving planetary weight (with help). Do you honestly believe Superman would've withstood Jane and Hercules like Hulk did and shrug them off by flexing? You can't be this clueless. He ain't giving Thor a concussion with a single blow either. He's not overloading vibranium either or over powering Celestial amped She Hulk. Let me think like Abhi, he's going to mention Superman tackling a possessed Captain Marvel and Supergirl, two beings that was compromised (and one of them got STOMPED by Wonder Woman). When Superman fight people like Zod (ya know, people that isn't mentally compromised), people like Damage, Wonder Woman, etc, the fight lasts and sometimes end in a stalemate or him losing. Not the same with Hulk. He fight teams of Heralds and rock them.

Also, Mongul would get treated like fodder by the Hulk as well which is the reason I brought him up.

So does this mean you concede the Superman/Wonder Woman fight you vigorously masturbate to is invalid?

Of course were you competent you'd see it actually disproves what you argue.

Adam Grimes
Thor was compromised as he was unworthy at the time. thumb up

carver9
Thor was compromised as he was unworthy at the time. thumb up

Even while Unworthy, he was still high Herald level and Superman wouldn't come close to mistreating him like Hulk did and would probably get his head lopped off with Thor magical ax. thumb up

-Pr-
You're hilarious. Thor CAN beat Superman. Superman have done nothing proving he could one shot Thor. He had a prolong fight with Hal who was compromised. Im asking you for fts of uncompromised fights.

Didn't Pr ask you all to stop using the Thing fight since Hulk wasn't himself. Show me the Titania fight. You're trolling at this point.

I already named some of the fts. That is sufficient proof he would one shot Mongul.

When you stop using Superman's low feats, you can ask people to stop using Hulk's.

I mean, I wish you'd all stop doing it, but most people don't quote me in posts to be disingenuous about it.

JBL
WBH still win. Funny how people leave out that it took ALL of supermans strength to move a planet 13 meters. WBH stomps now.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
WBH still win. Funny how people leave out that it took ALL of supermans strength to move a planet 13 meters. WBH stomps now.

WBH didn't do it under his own power..

Adam Grimes
Even while Unworthy, he was still high Herald level and Superman wouldn't come close to mistreating him like Hulk did and would probably get his head lopped off with Thor magical ax. thumb up Another unsupported stance nobody but me will bother to read. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
WBH still win. Funny how people leave out that it took ALL of supermans strength to move a planet 13 meters. WBH stomps now. The chains remember?

qwertyuiop1998
And I love how jbl ignoring the facts that A( Carver claimed Superman doesnt have planetary feat recently , which ironically Superman just performed a planetary feat recently. B( jbl conveniently ignoring Superman other planetary or even above feats. Such as destroying a planet by jumping, Breaking the chains that can hurl stars across galaxies, Benching a planetary weight for days etc

Delta1938
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
And I love how jbl ignoring the facts that A( Carver claimed Superman doesnt have planetary feat recently , which ironically Superman just performed a planetary feat recently. B( jbl conveniently ignoring Superman other planetary or even above feats. Such as destroying a planet by jumping, Breaking the chains that can hurl stars across galaxies, Benching a planetary weight for days etc

Source Wall feats, Soulfire Darkseid, throwing things at minimum oher star systems, and more are other examples. Which I don't think anybody arguing against Superman will accept.

DarkSaint85
What if we used Pre Crisis feats too?

https://m.imgur.com/a/cRUBm

MrMind
What if we used Pre Crisis feats too?

https://m.imgur.com/a/cRUBm

pre-crisis supes is in a different universe

Adam Grimes
pre-crisis supes is in a different universe no

MrMind
no

that's what i get from doomsday clock

abhilegend

laughing out loud

Superman would crack Hulk's skull open like Hulk did to Thor.

laughing out loud

Titania broke his nose and had him down.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-36?id=174493

You match Hulk's feats with Superman, not Mongul you idiot.

qwertyuiop1998
that's what i get from doomsday clock It became a moot question after Death Metal though. Pre crisis timeline/history was clearly restored as we can see the direct reference of pre crisis storyline in recent Superman Red/Blue comic

MrMind
interesting, if superman has his pre-crisis feats, battle forum is over at this point

carver9
laughing out loud

Superman would crack Hulk's skull open like Hulk did to Thor.

laughing out loud

Titania broke his nose and had him down.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Immortal-Hulk/Issue-36?id=174493

You match Hulk's feats with Superman, not Mongul you idiot.

Who has Superman beaten for you to believe this?

Lol... Absorbing Man was taking his power before that punch. Hulk is also mentally compromised. The punch did nothing. Are you drunk? Superman almost getting choked to death is MUCH worse than what you are mentioning. Again, Are you drunk?

You're mentioning planetary showings laughing as something that is above Hulk. Something that took ALL of his strength. Hulk have fts far above just planet level. It's sad that you're limiting Superman to just that. It's going to take more than "I have to use all of my strength" planet moving punching power to drop Hulk you funny, sensitive guy you.

DarkSaint85
Especially since Superman has much better feats than planetary, and not even shared like WBH.

Adam Grimes
Especially since Superman has much better feats than planetary, and not even shared like WBH. I agree

MrMind
like?

Delta1938
Especially since Superman has much better feats than planetary, and not even shared like WBH.

Carter couldn't understand this or why Abhi is bringing it up if aliens came and made his IQ 100 points higher.

carver9
Dark, stop being so blind. The ft isn't Hulk destroying a planet. The ft is the shockwaves from Hulk punches melting Savage Hulk level beings and melting a being that had a wish granted resulting in no one on earth being able to stop him (Doctor Strange confirmed this as well). The shockwaves were sent down from cloud height and it melted the beings on the planet BEFORE the planet even exploded. The crazy thing about this is, it melted the Mindless Ones as well, beings that walked in the temperature of a Neutron Star with no trouble at all. Why do people have to keep mentioning this to you? Write it down and take a picture.

This is like Superman and Zod one punch clashing each other ending with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel, etc, turning to dust just from the shockwaves of his hit. Superman fans wouldn't sleep at night from excitement of this ft. Stop being so clueless. Planet breaking is cute but melting Herald Tier beings as a result of the attack when you're not even close to those beings is something that no one has performed with strength alone, not even an amped Superman who punched World Forger and had Batman right there feeling the shockwaves like a summer breeze.

Delta1938
And those same Mindless Ones got pieces chipped by maybe Mid Tiers while on a planet that has weaker matter than the normal universe, Hulk feat is meh. GG.

Sin I AM
I never understood the savage hulk level being thing. In order to be classed as x character you need to match feats. Y is this different

carver9
I never understood the savage hulk level being thing. In order to be classed as x character you need to match feats. Y is this different

Because the beings I've mentioned either beat Savage, stalemated him or did well against him. Example, Zaar doesn't have Superman, hell, he doesn't even have Wonder Woman fts, but, we can safely say he is more powerful based off his fights against Superman (who was backed by a team). Discrediting this is like saying "even though Doomsday did good against Superman, that doesn't matter since Superman fts are better" when common sense would tell anybody that Doomsday is either >= to Supes.

Diesldude
I always thought savage hulk started off at a little above thing level. He got stronger as the fight progressed. If he started off Thor level then he would have ended a lot of fights a lot quicker or won few that he ended up losing.

abhilegend
Who has Superman beaten for you to believe this?

laughing out loud

His strength is far beyond Hulk at this point.

Are you crying?

Show us these feats carter.

JBL
And I love how jbl ignoring the facts that A( Carver claimed Superman doesnt have planetary feat recently , which ironically Superman just performed a planetary feat recently. B( jbl conveniently ignoring Superman other planetary or even above feats. Such as destroying a planet by jumping, Breaking the chains that can hurl stars across galaxies, Benching a planetary weight for days etc jumping up and down to destroy a small planet? Show those chains hauling stars please. Bench pressing on a machine?

DarkSaint85
Dark, stop being so blind. The ft isn't Hulk destroying a planet. The ft is the shockwaves from Hulk punches melting Savage Hulk level beings and melting a being that had a wish granted resulting in no one on earth being able to stop him (Doctor Strange confirmed this as well). The shockwaves were sent down from cloud height and it melted the beings on the planet BEFORE the planet even exploded. The crazy thing about this is, it melted the Mindless Ones as well, beings that walked in the temperature of a Neutron Star with no trouble at all. Why do people have to keep mentioning this to you? Write it down and take a picture.

This is like Superman and Zod one punch clashing each other ending with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Captain Marvel, etc, turning to dust just from the shockwaves of his hit. Superman fans wouldn't sleep at night from excitement of this ft. Stop being so clueless. Planet breaking is cute but melting Herald Tier beings as a result of the attack when you're not even close to those beings is something that no one has performed with strength alone, not even an amped Superman who punched World Forger and had Batman right there feeling the shockwaves like a summer breeze.

So..... collateral damage? Got ya.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
jumping up and down to destroy a small planet? Show those chains hauling stars please. Bench pressing on a machine?

Hulk's best feat is a shared feat.

Superman also threw neutron stars and has pushed planets as well.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
jumping up and down to destroy a small planet? Show those chains hauling stars please. Bench pressing on a machine?

Prove it was small.

qwertyuiop1998
Originally posted by JBL
jumping up and down to destroy a small planet? Show those chains hauling stars please. Bench pressing on a machine? Prove it is a small planet. Show us why those chains cant hurl stars. And the last, What the point is your argument lol. Planetary weight suddenly lose some weight because its produced by a machine?
And plz tell me how much force does WBH contribute in destroying the planet of dark dimension. We all know its a shared feat and matter is more fragile in dark dimension
You refer to a scan that directly proves pre-crisis timeline also is in continuity of Superman now. Shall we begin posting some pre crisis Superman crazy stuff evil face?

carver9
laughing out loud

His strength is far beyond Hulk at this point.

Are you crying?

Show us these feats carter.

Using all of his strength to slightly move a planet isn't beyond Hulk.

Yes, my tears are here because I feel sympathy for you.

He's nearly overpowered Abstract entities. Planetary fts are things Doc Green did on accident and you're excited about it... lol, I look at things far greater since most Heralds have had those type of showings.

DarkSaint85
Superman has thrown a neutron star billions of light years away.

carver9
Prove it is a small planet. Show us why those chains cant hurl stars. And the last, What the point is your argument lol. Planetary weight suddenly lose some weight because its produced by a machine?
And plz tell me how much force does WBH contribute in destroying the planet of dark dimension. We all know its a shared feat and matter is more fragile in dark dimension
You refer to a scan that directly proves pre-crisis timeline also is in continuity of Superman now. Shall we begin posting some pre crisis Superman crazy stuff evil face?

Pak said Hulk destroyed a planet. Matter had nothing to do with it. If we are taking this route, it was outright said on panel that things work different in the 6th dimension during the time Superman was leaping on the planet.

Also, Hulk melting Heralds is the ft. He melted beings that withstands the pressure and heat of neutron stars and before anyone attempt to low ball the Mindless Ones because they are a DC rider, in the same issue, Umar amped with all of Dormammu power admitted she couldn't stop these same Mindless Ones.

qwertyuiop1998
Pak said Hulk destroyed a planet. Matter had nothing to do with it. If we are taking this route, it was outright said on panel that things work different in the 6th dimension during the time Superman was leaping on the planet.
Agreed, So if we take the WBH's feat without question then we should also take Superman's planet-destroying jump without question lol

DarkSaint85

Also, Hulk melting Heralds is the ft. He melted beings that withstands the pressure and heat of neutron stars and before anyone attempt to low ball the Mindless Ones because they are a DC rider, in the same issue, Umar amped with all of Dormammu power admitted she couldn't stop these same Mindless Ones.

So collateral damage.

Hulk couldn't even melt his own clothes using this logic.

carver9
That part of the argument is between you and JBL. I'll leave that alone.

DarkSaint85
So collateral damage.

Hulk couldn't even melt his own clothes using this logic.

Carver, hello!

abhilegend
Using all of his strength to slightly move a planet isn't beyond Hulk.

Show hulk moving a planet then.

Show any herald moving a planet solo. Doc Green shaking Earth is equal to moving an entire planet, eh idiot?

carver9
Show hulk moving a planet then.

Show any herald moving a planet solo. Doc Green shaking Earth is equal to moving an entire planet, eh idiot?

I dont need to show him moving a planet (that's a dumb statement anyways), him shaking a planet by mistake is sufficient whereas Superman had to use ALL of his strength to move marginally move a planet. It took everything he had and you are excited about this wheras Doc Green punching someone in the face shook a planet.

Doc Green effortless shaking a planet while Superman using everything he have to push a planet.

Also, wait a minute, I thought when something shake, it IS a movement? Lol... am I wrong here? Isn't shaking=to movement?

-Pr-
Amazing how someone can complain about low showings, while trying to downplay another character...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Amazing how someone can complain about low showings, while trying to downplay another character...

I'm mentioning the ft ABHI brought up. He's the one that is limiting Superman to only planetary levels. Not me.

carver9

-Pr-
I'm mentioning the ft ABHI brought up. He's the one that is limiting Superman to only planetary levels. Not me.

I wonder what he'd say if I asked him...

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
I wonder what he'd say if I asked him...

He mentioned Superman moving a planet recently and asked me to show Hulk doing the same thing, lol. He could've jumped higher than that but that is the ft he chose for some odd reason. That's when I mentioned Superman having to use all of his strength to achieve such a ft since that is what was said in the scene ABHI referenced. He put this on himself.

DarkSaint85
Lol.

Anyway, Superman isn't capped at 'planetary' level.

Here, he throws a neutron star (weighing trlllions of tons) a billion lightyears away - whilst younger, as Superboy:
https://imgur.com/a/goRvQ

Bulds an entire solar system and is a d!ck to Jimmy:
https://i.imgur.com/qb7JgFM.jpg

Hit by the magna repulsion flow of a hundred GALAXIES:
https://imgur.com/a/gYALM

Btw, that neutron star? Carver loves to talk about 'melting heralds' from the shockwaves of WBH's punch - that star was powerful enough to affect Earth from
10 MILLION light years away:
https://imgur.com/a/Indt8

And he was unaffected by it, and casually held it in his hand (and Krypto was also unaffected, natch).

Adam Grimes
Lol I love silver age krypto. 🥺

Sin I AM
Does hulk have a feat above planetary that I'm unaware of?

carver9
Does hulk have a feat above planetary that I'm unaware of?

If he does, would you accept it?

DarkSaint85
Depends if it's you twisting.

cdtm

Only way to tell is by showing your hand.

If it's good, plenty of other actual good posters would accept it.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
Only way to tell is by showing your hand.

If it's good, plenty of other actual good posters would accept it.

Lol... this is not true. At all.

cdtm
Lol... this is not true. At all.

Sure it is. What do you care what Sin thinks, she doesn't know comics. wink

carver9
Sure it is. What do you care what Sin thinks, she doesn't know comics. wink

Now THAT part is true (her not knowing comics) but 98% of this forum is bias. There is no denying that. There's a few people judgment on here I trust, Galan, Pr, crazy enough, Stilt, Rage, Damborgson, Celey, Hulkster, and, and, aaaaaaannnnndddddd

cdtm
Stilt?

He's just in it to troll Superman and Thor fans. You can put them against Stiltman the comic book character, and he'd say they lose.

abhilegend
I dont need to show him moving a planet (that's a dumb statement anyways), him shaking a planet by mistake is sufficient whereas Superman had to use ALL of his strength to move marginally move a planet. It took everything he had and you are excited about this wheras Doc Green punching someone in the face shook a planet.

Do you have any idea about physics? Simple question as you seem to be entirely illiterate about physics.

Dude, shut up. Even 2004 Earthquake in Japan wobbled entire Earth. You're ****ing illiterate, I get it. No need to display it.

facepalm

carver9
You're right ABHI, something that is shaking isn't moving at all. Thanks for educating me.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Prove it was small. Prove it was big.

MrMind
are you guys measuring penis right now?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Prove it was big.

That's not how it works. You made an assertive claim, you back it up. So concessions excepted. You don't even get a participation belt.

MrMind
yeah you gotta prove how big it is, show us your dick

Delta1938
Lol.

Here, he throws a neutron star (weighing trlllions of tons) a billion lightyears away - whilst younger, as Superboy:

Btw, that neutron star? Carver loves to talk about 'melting heralds' from the shockwaves of WBH's punch - that star was powerful enough to affect Earth from

And he was unaffected by it, and casually held it in his hand (and Krypto was also unaffected, natch).

This is pretty minor compared to everything else, especially the throwing the neutron star, but I thought I'd note Superboy says he might throw "everyone and everything " into space by counter spinning.

Delta1938
Also maybe this is what the neutron star is, a magnetar, whether intended or not.

https://wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/mobile/2014/08/21/what-is-the-strongest-magnetic-field-possible-is-there-a-limit/

Sin I AM
Sure it is. What do you care what Sin thinks, she doesn't know comics. wink Originally posted by carver9
Now THAT part is true (her not knowing comics) but 98% of this forum is bias. There is no denying that.

Look at you two queers pulling your dicks out like you're ready to phuck.

A feat is a feat. Your lack of debating skills wouldn't detract from on-panel evidence.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Lol.

And he was unaffected by it, and casually held it in his hand (and Krypto was also unaffected, natch). LOL precrises math.

Delta1938

Delta1938
Lol.

I took another look, the neutron star is actually 5 million lightyears or less away, Superboy notices Krypto isn't with him halfway to the supernova.

So it wasn't the supernova that created the neutron star. Actually Superboy says it's a dwarf star from a burnt out neutron star. A full size neutron star is actually the size of NYC IIRC.

And carter before you start lowballing because this miraculously gets your non functioning penis hard, maybe you should research a neutron star a bit.

JBL
That's not how it works. You made an assertive claim, you back it up. So concessions excepted. You don't even get a participation belt. A small prison planet. Accept it. How many prisoners did it hold?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
A small prison planet. Accept it. How many prisoners did it hold?

I accept your concessions, chimp. No participation belt for you.

JBL
I accept your concessions, chimp. No participation belt for you. As I thought. Small.👍

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
As I thought. Small.👍

So are you trolling or straw grasping? Any answer that isn't one of those two is a concessions to trolling.

Also, I meant to call you chump, not chimp.

MrMind

Also, I meant to call you chump, not chimp.

yeah, wrong skin color

he's no carver after all

Diesldude

Stoic
So when Superman has a tough time with Doomsday, is that a low showing for him? What happens when Rogol comes back?

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
So when Superman has a tough time with Doomsday, is that a low showing for him? What happens when Rogol comes back?

Didn't this same Hulk fail to even break mountains when back on Earth?

Stoic
Didn't this same Hulk fail to even break mountains when back on Earth?

What issue are you referring to? I recall dialog that hinted at him being able to destroy Earth, but that he chose not to.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
What issue are you referring to? I recall dialog that hinted at him being able to destroy Earth, but that he chose not to.

Don't know, read scans. But I remember him teleported from the Dark Dimension back to Earth and he didn't know he was back until someone told him. Didn't even level mountains while pounding on FFF, supporting that matter in the Dark Dimension is weak sauce. I mean if you want to go this route.

JBL
So are you trolling or straw grasping? Any answer that isn't one of those two is a concessions to trolling.

Also, I meant to call you chump, not chimp. Ok, let me ask you a question. When Gladiator destroyed that planet with his fists, and people start saying it was a planetoid with no proof whatsoever, where were you? you see Gladiator destroyed a planet that had an atmosphere and held an entire race and had several moons, and you Superman fans cry that it was small, but Superman destroys a planet the held few prisoners and you Superman fans want it to be ultra big because it was Superman doing it. Why? Answer that please.

carver9
Lol @ Delta.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Ok, let me ask you a question. When Gladiator destroyed that planet with his fists, and people start saying it was a planetoid with no proof whatsoever, where were you? you see Gladiator destroyed a planet that had an atmosphere and held an entire race and had several moons, and you Superman fans cry that it was small, but Superman destroys a planet the held few prisoners and you Superman fans want it to be ultra big because it was Superman doing it. Why? Answer that please.

You wrote a decent amount to deflect. It would only be relevant if I were claiming it's a planetoid without proof. Concessions accepted.

Also it having multiple moons is not proof of anything given Pluto has more than one moon.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/moons/pluto-moons/in-depth/ #:~:text=%20The%20known%20moons%20of%20Pluto%20are
%3A%20,the%20orbits%20of%20Nix%20and%20Hydra.%20More%20

Carter, I know you laugh at things you don't understand, so your throat must hurt.

JBL
You wrote a decent amount to deflect. It would only be relevant if I were claiming it's a planetoid without proof. Concessions accepted.

Also it having multiple moons is not proof of anything given Pluto has more than one moon.

https://solarsystem.nasa.gov/moons/pluto-moons/in-depth/ #:~:text=%20The%20known%20moons%20of%20Pluto%20are
%3A%20,the%20orbits%20of%20Nix%20and%20Hydra.%20More%20

Carter, I know you laugh at things you don't understand, so your throat must hurt. Did pluto hold an entire race?

Diesldude

Diesldude

Stoic
Don't know, read scans. But I remember him teleported from the Dark Dimension back to Earth and he didn't know he was back until someone told him. Didn't even level mountains while pounding on FFF, supporting that matter in the Dark Dimension is weak sauce. I mean if you want to go this route.

I still don't know what you're referring to. I do recall him returning to Earth and doing a great amount of damage before Doom perfomed brain surgery. Didn't he throw Fing Fang Foom into space at a far weaker level? Also not seeing how anyone would make pretend that his performance in the Dark Dimension was a poor showing, or weaksauce as you've stated? I am aware that many have tried to make it seem as his Dark Dimension showings weren't much, but those claims are baseless. Pak's rendition of those events didn't leave much room to interpret as it was all on panel.

DarkSaint85
He's talking about the end of Hulk #635.

Foom is on earth, absorbing nukes.

Jen and Rick reabsorb radiation, go crazy.

Umar sends Hulk and Betty back to Earth, but they think they're still in the DD. They grow massive, and literally stomp on Foom - not holding back, they don't destroy Earth.

Here:

https://i.postimg.cc/43fk1PcL/RCO018-1469401173.jpg

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>