Do you think tossing a car would show that one is able to behead an elephant?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tyrannoraptor
Do you really think being able to toss a car from a distance could actually make someone capable of effortlessly ripping an elephant's head with merely bare hands within seconds? If yes then why &/or how would that make one capable of doing so?

Blakemore
What?

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Blakemore
What?
A real car and a live elephant i meant.

Nuke Nixon
Dude you got way too much free time on your hands if this is the stuff rattling around in your brainpan.

Dave_97
The real test of strength would be to join a ska band

Blakemore
I like reel big fish. Only ska band I've listened to.

Nuke Nixon
Lifting a car requires massive core strength, you're hefting it with your legs mostly because they always say don't lift with your back, arms are for stabilization only... therefore for one to rip the head off an Elephant which already has a massive neck and large bone structure underneath to support said noggin, one must have insane hand/arm strength.

You can spec for one or the other but you can't do both.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Lifting a car requires massive core strength, you're hefting it with your legs mostly because they always say don't lift with your back, arms are for stabilization only... therefore for one to rip the head off an Elephant which already has a massive neck and large bone structure underneath to support said noggin, one must have insane hand/arm strength.

You can spec for one or the other but you can't do both.
So that's why i've never expect just simply tossing a car to necessarily make someone capable of ripping a live elephant's head off.

Nuke Nixon
Knowing is half the battle, the other half is red lasers and blue lasers.

Caleb Vaux
Oh, my God, what is going on here, an elephant, car?

Nuke Nixon
What's going on here Sock, is the usual bullshit conversation on this site.

Now fvck off.

Jmanghan
I like reel big fish. Only ska band I've listened to. same.

Nuke Nixon
I like reel big fish. Only ska band I've listened to.
Originally posted by Jmanghan
same.
Really

Jmanghan
Really i know you. too well. to like you anymore.

BugsBarny

You can spec for one or the other but you can't do both. https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ThinAlertIcterinewarbler-small.gif

Nuke Nixon
Crackhead strength doesn't count, ya daffy Sock.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.