Why I am King James Bible only

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://youtu.be/8dhqXrlsuW4

The guy in that video does a thorough job of pointing out many of the reasons people such as him and myself stick to the King James Authorized Version and eschew all of the modern day corrupted (and perverted in some cases) "bibles".

The KJB is quite literally God's Words preserved in english. And the modern day versions are not by any means "easier to read" either as many of the proponents of the newer versions claim.

If anyone wants to do more reading on the Bible versions issue then I highly recommended Gail Riplinger's classic book "New Age Bible Versions". It goes into great detail on the subject and Riplinger is one of, if not the, most knowledgeable persons on the subject.

Try to get her latest updated/revised version of the book if you can. You can find it for sale online at www.AVPublications.com. I just received mine yesterday. Looks good. Amazon only has her original version, they don't have the updated/revised version.

All of the modern day perversions of the Bible are meant to prepare people for the coming New World Order of the Antichrist. Iow, global government and one world religion and currency as well. All of modern day versions have a great deal of Roman Catholic influence in them. The King James Bible though is totally free of any roman catholic influence.

eThneoLgrRnae
And now, after posting that, this will be my last day on KMC until at least summer arrives, maybe longer.

I may still post some more today in this or other threads but it will be my last day for a while.

I plan on removing KMC from my phone's home screen so I won't be tempted to return anytime soon.

Blakemore
God creates light and separates light from darkness, and day from night, on the first day. Yet he didn't make the light producing objects (the sun and the stars) until the fourth day (1:14-19).

Epicure
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
And now, after posting that, this will be my last day on KMC until at least summer arrives, maybe longer.

I may still post some more today in this or other threads but it will be my last day for a while.

I plan on removing KMC from my phone's home screen so I won't be tempted to return anytime soon.

Sounds like you have the mental constitution and resilience of a 2-year-old. You cant resist temptation without taking this forum off your phone's screen, who here does that anyways to be frank?

In the King James Bible it said Jesus lasted 40 days in the wilderness resisting temptation, ironic you made this thread about your bible and being unable to resist temptation.

I don't think you actually read the bible once, and if you did you did not pay attention.

Blakemore
Plants are made on the third day before there was a sun to drive their photosynthetic processes (1:14-19). 1:11

Blakemore
He rested."
Even God gets tired sometimes. 2:2

I'm sorry, this is too funny.

Blakemore
"Of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it."
Why not? What's wrong with knowing right from wrong? 2:17

Old Man Whirly!

I plan on removing KMC from my phone's home screen so I won't be tempted to return anytime soon. New Sock Flystar?

Blakemore
Seems that

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Seems that thumb up I look forward to this new personality.

Stealth Moose
https://youtu.be/8dhqXrlsuW4

The guy in that video does a thorough job of pointing out many of the reasons people such as him and myself stick to the King James Authorized Version and eschew all of the modern day corrupted (and perverted in some cases) "bibles".

The KJB is quite literally God's Words preserved in english. And the modern day versions are not by any means "easier to read" either as many of the proponents of the newer versions claim.

If anyone wants to do more reading on the Bible versions issue then I highly recommended Gail Riplinger's classic book "New Age Bible Versions". It goes into great detail on the subject and Riplinger is one of, if not the, most knowledgeable persons on the subject.

Try to get her latest updated/revised version of the book if you can. You can find it for sale online at www.AVPublications.com. I just received mine yesterday. Looks good. Amazon only has her original version, they don't have the updated/revised version.

All of the modern day perversions of the Bible are meant to prepare people for the coming New World Order of the Antichrist. Iow, global government and one world religion and currency as well. All of modern day versions have a great deal of Roman Catholic influence in them. The King James Bible though is totally free of any roman catholic influence.

This is golden.

I'm guessing OP is either a troll or delusional to the extreme. Is he aware that Jesus didn't speak English nor his followers at the time? Is he aware of basic concepts like words being recorded after the fact hearsay, into Coptic and then Greek and then Latin and so on? Or you know, the telephone game?

Of course not.

Bashar Teg
whirly often seems 100% convinced that ethneo is a master of parody trolling. other days he seems like 20% convinced

rudester
Shut up bash Wirly is the best

rudester
Not like you unbeliever

Blakemore
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
thumb up I look forward to this new personality. I'm not a fly sock I'm xyz and blackmore k?

Blakemore
Genesis
God gives Abraham and his descendants all of the land of Canaan forever. This promise is still used to justify the unending battles over the land in the Middle East. 13:14-15, 17:8 still funny

truejedi
King james bible might have been the whitest version of the bible now that I think about it.

Blakemore
By white you mean Anglo scot?

Blakemore
Strange Flesh: The Bible and Homosexuality

SAB CDGet the SAB on CD

Jerusalem is as a menstruous woman. - Lam.1:17

Bible: Women
Genesrs
God fashions a woman out of one of Adam's ribs. This was necessary since Adam couldn't find a "help meet" in any of the animals that God made for him. 2:20-22 more ridiculous nonsense. Smh

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
whirly often seems 100% convinced that ethneo is a master of parody trolling. other days he seems like 20% convinced I'm 100% convinced he is... really shifty mmm

Blakemore
Lol

eThneoLgrRnae
Wow.... looks like my factual post triggered many heathens who hate the truth.

Patient_Leech
Why I am King James Bible only

No one gives a single fu#k.

Old Man Whirly!
Wow.... looks like my factual post triggered many heathens who hate the truth. laughing out loud Top notch!

truejedi
Kinda funny how even christians absolutely don't agree on what to believe.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by truejedi
Kinda funny how even christians absolutely don't agree on what to believe. this is so true.

Blakemore

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.