Based on the Snyder cut of Justice League, order these guys by powerlevel.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Superman
Darksied
Steppenwolf
Martian Manhunter
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Psychotron
Darkseid and MM are unknown at this point. Darkseid was defeated by Zeus, Ares, and an armada of atlanteans, amazons and humans, but he did stomp a Green Lantern before that. Anyway, that version of Darkseid is ancient and likely weaker than the current incarnation. Aside from that:

Superman
Steppenwolf
WW/Aquaman (they seem like peers to me).

relentless1
Superman
Wonder Woman
Aquaman
Cyborg
Flash
Batman

Darkseid and Martian Manhunter are unknown quotients at this time

Old Man Whirly!
Flash turns back time...

Psychotron
Yeah, putting Flash below anyone except Superman is a strech, but butting him below Cyborg?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Psychotron
Darkseid and MM are unknown at this point. Darkseid was defeated by Zeus, Ares, and an armada of atlanteans, amazons and humans, but he did stomp a Green Lantern before that. Technically he had help killing that Lantern who was still wobbly when Darkseid attacked him.

So it wasn't that impressive imo.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Technically he had help killing that Lantern who was still wobbly when Darkseid attacked him.

Yeah but I think they were bigging Lanterns up, in that Earth is free for the taking because there were no Lanterns or Kryptonians.

Psychotron
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Technically he had help killing that Lantern who was still wobbly when Darkseid attacked him.

You could make that argument, but on the other hand this looked like Uxas before he took the Omega force, so current Darkseid is likely far more powerful. Steppenwolf did mention that the battle was before Darkseid ascended to Apokolips' throne.

Adam Grimes
I mean, that Lantern seemed to only shoot straight beams lol

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I mean, that Lantern seemed to only shoot straight beams lol

You surely can't mean this guy?

https://tinyurl.com/pps9xnra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.