Cyborg Superman vs Silver Surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

Philosophía
Henshaw.

Stoic
Surfer

zopzop
Didn't they already fight on panel and Surfer lost? I think the fight was referenced in handbook entries so it's canon. I could be remembering wrong though, it's been a while.

Delta1938
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't they already fight on panel and Surfer lost? I think the fight was referenced in handbook entries so it's canon. I could be remembering wrong though, it's been a while.

It's canon, but rules don't allow it.

I can PM you if you'd like to see so we don't derail this.

lawest9
Originally posted by zopzop
Didn't they already fight on panel and Surfer lost? I think the fight was referenced in handbook entries so it's canon. I could be remembering wrong though, it's been a while. I remember they fought in the GREEN LANTERN/SILVER SURFER crossover, Henshaw was about to overwhelmed SS before Parallax Hal Jordan emerged and shut Henshaw down.

Stoic
The Surfer is different these days.

zopzop
Originally posted by Delta1938
It's canon, but rules don't allow it.

I can PM you if you'd like to see so we don't derail this.
So I wasn't losing my mind, thanks for confirming.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Cyborg.

xJLxKing
About even but i think Cyborg has the edge

Stoic
Would Henshaw be able to hit the Surfer?

abhilegend
laughing out loud

Stoic
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Current Surfer is intangible and was only hit by magic. Has he reverted to his original form?

abhilegend
Henshaw has hit intangible beings before

Stoic
But that doesn't mean that he's going to hit this particular intangible being. Meanwhile, Surfer can phase his hand into Hank's very tangible head and let off blast after blast until he's reached the desired effect.

DarkSaint85
Which is?

Darkseid with the Omega Beams couldn't destroy/KO henshaw.

Stoic
How long was Henshaw affected by the OB's? The Surfer recently battled Griever for quarter of an hour. You're bringing up a Darkseid avatar to prove what?

DarkSaint85
Griever being unused to fighting beings far below her....

It's like saying Covid can beat me, therefore it can win a physical fight lol.

Reed even explicitly mentions analogies like this.

Stoic
He was still able to survive her assault for a prolonged time. The FF were also inferiors, but she dealt with them easily when they first met. Are you saying that it is impossible for the Surfer to beat Hank?

DarkSaint85
A virus/bacteria would survive my best punches, I have no doubt of that. My best thunderclaps.

Doesn't mean squat, does it?

Stoic
That wasn't what happened, nor would you punch a virus with your fists. Most people would simply use bleach. Griever defeated the Surfer, but it took time which showed that the Surfer was tough. We know that the Surfer is not limited to blasting as was the argument several months past. What stops the Surfer from using various powers against Hank?

carver9
Silver Surfer stomps.

Senor Cage
Henshaws most recent feats are above Surfer's.

h1a8
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Henshaws most recent feats are above Surfer's.

What feats are those?
Im thinking the surfer wins this.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.