Thor vs Mean Supreme

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Supreme fought Image's version of Thor. How would he do against the MIGHTIEST THOR?

Classic version.

Khazra Reborn
I can never keep the different versions of Supreme straight, was Mean Supreme the one who lost to Pitt?

CosmicComet
Mightiest Thor as in Jane right?

MrMind
mean supreme has some crazy feats

cdtm
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I can never keep the different versions of Supreme straight, was Mean Supreme the one who lost to Pitt?

Did he? eek!

Maybe my terminology is off, I'm thinking the classic Liefeld Supreme. The one who fought Omni Man and Gladiator, I think.

And maybe Blue Marvel? Saw a scan out there of them fighting, not sure if it was fan made art.

Khazra Reborn

Stoic
The Supreme that was defeated by Pitt was depowered before Pitt nearly killed him. He was as powerful as the Thor of Image Comics at that time. He was the mean Supreme as well. Mind you, before defeating Thor, Supreme didn't appear to be much more powerful than Thor. I believe that a character named Quantum depowered Supreme.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.