Superboy Prime vs TOBA & Regulator Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins

xJLxKing
TOBA has no feats
Thanos should win though

MrMind
why

Stoic
Team wins. Thanos would do what DK failed to do. Alter time, reality, and every other alteration afforded to omnipotent beings. #Snydervisionlol.

Adam Grimes
Team gets one-shotted. Alright thread. thumb up

MrMind
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

finally someone I can talk to

Stoic

Superboy Prime gets mind wiped and sent to null space. Thanos has pity on him and gives him a rock to sit on.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Stoic
Superboy Prime gets mind wiped and sent to null space. Thanos has pity on him and gives him a rock to sit on. Sorry I don't bother to read your posts. thumb up

Stoic
Sorry I don't bother to read your posts. thumb up

Ignorance is bliss. thumb up

Insane Titan
Thanos stomps

Stoic
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos stomps

Yep.

MrMind
SBP>DK>Regulator Thanos

MrMind
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Thanos stomps

hey IT saw you the other day, dude on the left

PTbhJ-zXf0I&ab_channel=todoke

Stoic
Originally posted by MrMind
SBP>DK>Regulator Thanos

Nope. What you read was a mess. Snyder went off the deep end when he decided that it was a good idea to allow Superboy Prime to do what he did. He wrote all of that stuff just to turn around and take a dump on it. DK prepped for everything, and could see an attack coming from a million years away, but somehow missed Superboy Prime sitting on a rock pondering his defeat.

Thanos would've sent Superboy Prime to null space after shrinking his brain down to the size of a walnut. What makes things worse, is that DK is Batman, but they decided that DK was essentially an idiot.

Adam Grimes
Nope. What you read was a mess. Snyder went off the deep end when he decided that it was a good idea to allow Superboy Prime to do what he did. He wrote all of that stuff just to turn around and take a dump on it. DK prepped for everything, and could see an attack coming from a million years away, but somehow missed Superboy Prime sitting on a rock pondering his defeat.

Thanos would've sent Superboy Prime to null space after shrinking his brain down to the size of a walnut. What makes things worse, is that DK is Batman, but they decided that DK was essentially an idiot. He was not an idiot, he was simply unable to destroy SPB.

That is what matters. Not what you think, what you like or don't like, how many times Thanos shrunk your brain etc. thumb up

Stoic
He was not an idiot, he was simply unable to destroy SPB.

That is what matters. Not what you think, what you like or don't like, how many times Thanos shrunk your brain etc. thumb up

Superboy Prime fought Monarch. Thanos would destroy the both of them. Insults? You lack wit so this is what you come up with? If Superboy Prime defeated DK far easier than he defeated Monarch, what does that leave you with. Be careful with me Grimy guy.

Insane Titan
hey IT saw you the other day, dude on the left

PTbhJ-zXf0I&ab_channel=todoke just hurry up and die from a OD or blowing your brains out because of coke depression. Everything about you is pathetic and desperate.

Come back to me when you see regulator Thanos became susceptible too punches.

Adam Grimes
Superboy Prime fought Monarch. Thanos would destroy the both of them. Insults? You lack wit so this is what you come up with? If Superboy Prime defeated DK far easier than he defeated Monarch, what does that leave you with. Be careful with me Grimy guy. This is really the best you can come up with? Lol

Stoic
This is really the best you can come up with? Lol

DK went H2H when he shouldn't have ever needed to. His inability to think doesn't somehow transfer over to Thanos. Or, maybe he was simply not as powerful as you were led to believe, which indirectly effects Perpetua and her sons. Monarch keeps sticking up like a sore thumb as well since everything is canon. Well umz guess we're due for another Crisis.

Let me spell it out to you. No omnipotent being needs to go H2H with guys on Monarch's level. They can warp reality, displace time, omit and add events, terraform creation, and see events happen before they ever do. Make sense?

Adam Grimes
DK went H2H when he shouldn't have ever needed to. His inability to think doesn't somehow transfer over to Thanos. Or, maybe he was simply not as powerful as you were led to believe, which indirectly effects Perpetua and her sons. Monarch keeps sticking up like a sore thumb as well since everything is canon. Well umz guess we're due for another Crisis.

Let me spell it out to you. No omnipotent being needs to go H2H with guys on Monarch's level. They can warp reality, displace time, omit and add events, terraform creation, and see events happen before they ever do. Make sense? Lol.

I'd read what the forums rules say regarding 'Stoic's feelings on what power levels should be', but I'm feeling kind of lazy. Could you cite that item please?

xJLxKing

Diesldude

Stoic

xJLxKing
Stop trying to make more of him than he is. I'm not lowballing shit. He was barely able to beat Monarch. Stop making up shit and then overhyping it. Mxy himself was trapped by Mr. Oz and placed in Null Space. He had to nearly tear himself apart to escape. Prime had a Guardian amp buff while fighting Monarch. Why would he need a buff if he was superior. You see what you want to see.

You mean DC characters. Prime is a comic character himself, so no we aren't going to bend the rules for and claim that he'd beat TOAA. Prime is a static blip on the time line, and time lines can be altered. Remember where he started off in the story? We yeah the time before that when he didn't actually exist.

So no, Superboy Prime can not defeat Thanos with the regulator, what he did to drag DC's powerhouse characters down to his physical brawling level only applies to them, it doesn't actually apply to Omnipotent beings that are using their powers. Snyder turned DK into an idiot while weakening him.
You're have selective memory

The fight between Superboy and Monarch was anything but even. It last a one issue and Superboy was beating at everypoint. His amp was gone by the time Monarch armor broke

We dont know how Mxy got trapped by Oz. It doesn't change the fact that after being let go, he refused to go meet Superboy Prime. The dude was punching a ******* hole in the 5th dimension CASUALLY. You pretend the guy wasn't insane because he has a Superman symbol is stupid.

He was operating at extremely high levels the entire time he had the Guardian Amp.

You're upset about that so you're hoping to get lowball whatever you can to pretend that his fight with DK was an outlier when it really isn't that insane.

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing

The fight between Superboy and Monarch was anything but even. It last a one issue and Superboy was beating at everypoint. His amp was gone by the time Monarch armor broke

We dont know how Mxy got trapped by Oz. It doesn't change the fact that after being let go, he refused to go meet Superboy Prime. The dude was punching a ******* hole in the 5th dimension CASUALLY. You pretend the guy wasn't insane because he has a Superman symbol is stupid.

He was operating at extremely high levels the entire time he had the Guardian Amp.

You're upset about that so you're hoping to get lowball whatever you can to pretend that his fight with DK was an outlier when it really isn't that insane.

Listen okay? The fact that their battle lasted that long alone should tell you everything. If Superboy Prime was that much more powerful, he would've One Shot ended it. Could TOAA one shot end Monarch? Of course. These are completely different levels of powers with hundreds of levels between them.

Regulator Thanos never has to get into with him. This is like pitting a butt naked Robin up against Nekron and hoping that he'd do well. Thanos would be the very air that Prime breathed, he would be there on the time line quintillions of years before Prime's debut and at times end of every time line.

You're saying that a guy that is limited to punches, super speed, cold breath, heat vision, and a few other physical powers would remain relevant for more than an instant with a guy that could put him and his galaxy in a temporal shoe box and toss the box into null space.

Your idea would be as likely of happening as Slobo beating Flash in a serious foot race.

Stoic

By all means though, post the Superboy Prime vs Monarch fight. The idea that you're still arguing is actually lowballing at its best. You don't see it though.

xJLxKing
By all means though, post the Superboy Prime vs Monarch fight. The idea that you're still arguing is actually lowballing at its best. You don't see it though.
https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Countdown-2007/Issue-13?id=37190
there you go

Tell me how difficult was it?

xJLxKing
Listen okay? The fact that their battle lasted that long alone should tell you everything. If Superboy Prime was that much more powerful, he would've One Shot ended it. Could TOAA one shot end Monarch? Of course. These are completely different levels of powers with hundreds of levels between them.

Regulator Thanos never has to get into with him. This is like pitting a butt naked Robin up against Nekron and hoping that he'd do well. Thanos would be the very air that Prime breathed, he would be there on the time line quintillions of years before Prime's debut and at times end of every time line.

You're saying that a guy that is limited to punches, super speed, cold breath, heat vision, and a few other physical powers would remain relevant for more than an instant with a guy that could put him and his galaxy in a temporal shoe box and toss the box into null space.

Your idea would be as likely of happening as Slobo beating Flash in a serious foot race.
See this is where you fail to understand
It's comics.

Superman shouldn't be able to knock out a being like World Forger with a punch and yet he does. he shouldn't be able to resist a multiversal being like Dr. Manhattan's reality warping and yet he does

DC couldn't careless about "Punch can't do that"
A punch can't shatter the reality wall, he shouldn't be able to punch through the 5th dimension where there is only imagination.

to DC, that doesn't matter. They look at it differently

Stoic

DarkSaint85
Yes but in a forum fight, both sides act as if their powers work as they do in their universes.

So a DC punch, as you term it, would be just as effective.

JBL
Prime gets destroyed.

xJLxKing

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Regulator Thanos should stomp this pretty easily. I don't understand why people are so sure that DK is above the power of TOAA. Despite his power being governed by the Astral Regulators (essentially the power holding together the limitless mind of God), he is still the fundamental creative force of everything in the history of Marvel comics. His power exceeds the combined power of every cosmic entity across all 8 iterations of the Multiverse, every infinity gauntlet, every ultimate nullifier, every Celestial, every Beyonder, etc.

Regardless of what people say about the current scale of the Marvel Multiverse (with some claiming it's between 1,000 and 1,0000 universes, which I imagine has been or will be contradicted at some point), there are still various higher dimensional planes and dimensions vastly exceeding the domain of Multi-Eternity (kinda like the Overvoid). Furthermore, there are 7 other iterations of the cosmos, the last of which had infinite universes and higher dimensions of existence, platonic/abstract conceptual planes, etc. TOAA is ALL of that combined and more.

The Astral Regulators remind me of The Glorious Undead, a Doctor Who comic written by Marvel in which this artifact/piece of technology known as "The Glory" maintained the stability of every single Multiverse in existence, which in this case spanned various different fictions such as Marvel/Doctor Who as well as the real world., referred to as "the Omniversal Spectrum". Funny enough, it was said the one who created the Glory was "someone who is above all".

All the existence of the Astral Regulator's means is that TOAA is not truly omnipotent, it doesn't diminish what he is fundamentally. The Astral Regulators are just that which regulates Creation (and Creation on all levels IS TOAA).

Stoic
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Regulator Thanos should stomp this pretty easily. I don't understand why people are so sure that DK is above the power of TOAA. Despite his power being governed by the Astral Regulators (essentially the power holding together the limitless mind of God), he is still the fundamental creative force of everything in the history of Marvel comics. His power exceeds the combined power of every cosmic entity across all 8 iterations of the Multiverse, every infinity gauntlet, every ultimate nullifier, every Celestial, every Beyonder, etc.

Regardless of what people say about the current scale of the Marvel Multiverse (with some claiming it's between 1,000 and 1,0000 universes, which I imagine has been or will be contradicted at some point), there are still various higher dimensional planes and dimensions vastly exceeding the domain of Multi-Eternity (kinda like the Overvoid). Furthermore, there are 7 other iterations of the cosmos, the last of which had infinite universes and higher dimensions of existence, platonic/abstract conceptual planes, etc. TOAA is ALL of that combined and more.

The Astral Regulators remind me of The Glorious Undead, a Doctor Who comic written by Marvel in which this artifact/piece of technology known as "The Glory" maintained the stability of every single Multiverse in existence, which in this case spanned various different fictions such as Marvel/Doctor Who as well as the real world., referred to as "the Omniversal Spectrum". Funny enough, it was said the one who created the Glory was "someone who is above all".

All the existence of the Astral Regulator's means is that TOAA is not truly omnipotent, it doesn't diminish what he is fundamentally. The Astral Regulators are just that which regulates Creation (and Creation on all levels IS TOAA).

That's what I was getting at. As powerful as Superboy Prime is, in comparison to this version of Thanos, he's a one dimensional trick pony. My argument was in no way meant to lowball. Prime just isn't on this level, or remotely close to it.

Stoic
Focus on the topic at hand regarding Superboy
You keeping saying his fight was tough or wasn't easy. You understand until the universal level destruction, nothing really phased Superman. Not to mention, by the time the universal explosion occurred, Superboy ran out of his guardian Amp.

You're original stance that someone this Superboy was not strong is insane. With his limited appearance, he had some insane feat. He was a multiversal level being.

To pretend that DK didn't "try" vs Prime is idiotic. It was pretty clear that they were pretty even. Your opinion on this matter is irrelevant. It's not an opinion. Superboy managed to fight DK pretty evenly who was above beings like Mxy (Keeping in line with what occurred in Countdown & Mxy).

Now to be fair, i dislike how anyone (including Hulk or Superman) can defeat beings like DK, WF, Mxy..etc, with punches only. It doesn't feel fair.

In the very same book he said that Monarch hurt him. Really hurt him. You see what you want.

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yes but in a forum fight, both sides act as if their powers work as they do in their universes.

So a DC punch, as you term it, would be just as effective.

What punch? A true Omnipotent wouldn't even allow the confrontation to take place. They can see these things before they happen. Can't you see that DK jobbed? Snyder's vision was a complete disappointment. Not the entire story, but the ending was stupid as hell. He could've brought in Dr. Manhattan to set things straight, but what did he do? Ass to mouth.

MrMind

TOAA couldn't fix balance in one universe, for starter he admitted he is not omnipotent

Thanos is not exactly omnipotent either as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and that little troll is throughout different points in time, we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

he didnt become one with the omniverse. that was not implied anywhere

there are no higher level of existence outside of multi-eternity, as we have seen in the ultimate series. superflow and neutral zone has no qualm to the level of infinities dc possess

DK beat the omniversal god that created a infinite multiverse. their battle waged on every level of existence.

stop writing fan fic you got from vsbattles, it's very cringey

Stoic
TOAA couldn't fix balance in one universe, for starter he admitted he is not omnipotent

Thanos is not exactly omnipotent either as he was new to his power and the story clearly showed he lacked omniscience, as he has trouble finding where eros and that little troll is throughout different points in time, we see eros and the troll jumped in some distorted pocket dimension out of thanos' reach

he didnt become one with the omniverse. that was not implied anywhere

there are no higher level of existence outside of multi-eternity, as we have seen in the ultimate series. superflow and neutral zone has no qualm to the level of infinities dc possess

DK beat the omniversal god that created a infinite multiverse. their battle waged on every level of existence.

stop writing fan fic you got from vsbattles, it's very cringey

Adam Warlock is an anomaly that stands outside of time and space. That really doesn't prove anything.

DK jobbed.

xJLxKing
In the very same book he said that Monarch hurt him. Really hurt him. You see what you want.
Yeah he hurt him
You know, the same one that he level tanks point blank but it's universal

You see what you want to see laughing out loud

Diesldude

Diesldude

All the existence of the Astral Regulator's means is that TOAA is not truly omnipotent, it doesn't diminish what he is fundamentally. The Astral Regulators are just that which regulates Creation (and Creation on all levels IS TOAA). regulator Thanos is not >> TOAA full strenght in a perfect system.

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
regulator Thanos is not >> TOAA full strenght in a perfect system.

Based on?

Insane Titan

Diesldude

Stoic

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.