PS3, PS Vita, and PSP stores to close permanently in July and August

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
https://www.thegamer.com/ps3-vita-psp-stores-permanently-closed/

https://www.gameinformer.com/2021/03/22/ps3-ps-vita-and-psp-stores-are-closing-permanently-this-year-according-to-new-report

https://www.nme.com/news/gaming-news/sony-reportedly-closing-ps3-psp-and-vita-stores-in-july-2905529

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2021/03/ ps3_ps_vita_and_psp_online_stores_to_close_this_su
mmer_says_new_report

https://www.cbr.com/playstation-ps3-psp-ps-vita-stores-closing/

This sucks. This sucks really really bad.

Hopefully the download list still works, cause if not I'm gonna be royally ****ing p-i-s-s-e-d.

Kazenji
No one seems to give a **** about game preservation, Other then Microsoft these days

and the other game companies love to ***** about being against emulation, Well they're not giving us much other choices.

Ridley_Prime
https://i.imgur.com/LA77In1.jpeg

Nemesis X
I've said for awhile Sony's been going crazy. This news doesn't surprise me.

Kazenji
PSP Go is gonna be dead after this, Same thing with the PS5 digital edition in 10+ years if they decide to do the same thing.

Khazra Reborn
This is your semi-annual reminder to only buy physical games. Digital shit can be taken from you, at any time, and with no explanation.

Smasandian
You are still able to download purchased titles.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Smasandian
You are still able to download purchased titles. Is this confirmed?

Khazra Reborn
You are still able to download purchased titles.

https://hackaday.com/2021/03/23/digital-playstation-3-purchases-may-only-live-as-long-as-your-pram-battery-without-sony-servers/

StyleTime
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
This is your semi-annual reminder to only buy physical games. Digital shit can be taken from you, at any time, and with no explanation.
Or buy digital from a platform that allows you to own the game.

That said, it mostly only happens with old games. Which you can emulate. I really don't understand the technophobia around digital games.

Kazenji
Originally posted by StyleTime
. I really don't understand the technophobia around digital games.

Maybe its over digital licenses that can suddenly end, Making the games lost forever

That's why i also buy from GOG, You own what you buy from there whereas with Steam there's still a form of DRM with it.

Jmanghan
https://hackaday.com/2021/03/23/digital-playstation-3-purchases-may-only-live-as-long-as-your-pram-battery-without-sony-servers/ I mean, to be fair, the PSP store has been down for years, and they only very very recently stopped the ability to purchase stuff from the store itself, let-alone download stuff.

Jmanghan
I really don't understand the technophobia around digital games. I don't wanna lose the hundreds, nay... thousands of dollars I spent on said digital store.

I don't wanna emulate, I wanna enjoy it the way it was meant to be played. I ****ing HATE having to emulate games.

Jmanghan
Also, David Jaffe, the person behind the "God of War" and "Twisted Metal" series', made a video in defense of this:

Tz69VCK2xmM

Kazenji

Kinda hard to do with Game DLC.

Smasandian
Originally posted by Kazenji
Maybe its over digital licenses that can suddenly end, Making the games lost forever

That's why i also buy from GOG, You own what you buy from there whereas with Steam there's still a form of DRM with it.

When has this happened?

My understanding is that every legitimate store allows you to download the titles you own...even if the license retires from that specific store.

Jmanghan
When has this happened?

My understanding is that every legitimate store allows you to download the titles you own...even if the license retires from that specific store. Nope.

For example, particularly on PSP and Vita (which is how I prefer to play PS1 Classics), Final Fantasy VII is no longer playable on there because of expiring licenses.

To be fair that's the only one I know from personal experience.

StyleTime

As I said when cdtm went full boomer about this, that's some doomsday scenario that doesn't really happen. Let's make no mistake here: these are all 16 year old systems. Nothing "sudden" is happening here. If people were purchasing these games in any meaningful numbers, the stores wouldn't be closing. It seems people are upset that a storefront for games they no longer play is shutting down. It's just....strange. I think this need to own things is overstated anyway, as people aren't realistically touching their old games often. Even then, you still have the option to just emulate, and repurchasing select titles won't be expensive if you really need to play something again. Some are already available on PS4 store too.

I agree about GOG though. And even Steam has some DRM free games. I think the bigger issue here is about outdated DRM practices.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Jmanghan
I don't wanna lose the hundreds, nay... thousands of dollars I spent on said digital store.

I don't wanna emulate, I wanna enjoy it the way it was meant to be played. I ****ing HATE having to emulate games.
I sympathize somewhat with that in the case of PSP era stuff, but I'm not sure you're "losing" the money much more than with hard copies.

You can just emulate from your Vita if you really want to keep the form of the Vita...

And you already emulate games and don't realize it, as that's how PSP was playing PS1 games anyway. It used an in built emulator. Same for PS4 when unlocking the original Medeival in the remake, or playing some PSP ports. PS4 will likely become a premiere emulation device once PS5 full takes over.

Jmanghan
I sympathize somewhat with that in the case of PSP era stuff, but I'm not sure you're "losing" the money much more than with hard copies.

You can just emulate from your Vita if you really want to keep the form of the Vita...

And you already emulate games and don't realize it, as that's how PSP was playing PS1 games anyway. It used an in built emulator. Same for PS4 when unlocking the original Medeival in the remake, or playing some PSP ports. PS4 will likely become a premiere emulation device once PS5 full takes over.

Hard copies are the difference between 20-30 years and 5-10 years on digital. There's plenty of games I don't own.

It's heavily dependent how careful you are with your games. I'm immaculate with mine, I spend a lot of money on my PSP games.

Also, there are still plenty of games I need to buy, Breath of Fire III and IV, Suikoden 1, Grandia, tons of PS1 and PSP games alike.

There are some PSP games that cost a LOT of money, and now if I want to play them without being a dirty pirate I'll have to shell out tens, sometimes $100+ dollars for a single game.

Ys I & II can reach $300+. Most of the Ys games are commonly found at $150+.

Geez, sorry I can't pay hundreds of dollars for just one game, thank god I bought them on the store before all this kicked off.

StyleTime
Been really busy and didn't really respond to everything I wanted.

You just said you play PS1 games on your PSP/Vita though. It feels like you're just saying these things to be ornery, and don't actually believe them.
Also, David Jaffe, the person behind the "God of War" and "Twisted Metal" series', made a video in defense of this:

Tz69VCK2xmM

I agree with most of what he said, and think the "preservation" crowd should watch. I've said this before, but the games don't just up and disappear once a store closes. They still exist, but you can't buy them. It is perfectly preserved for historians and gaming museums though. That was what "game preservation" was supposed to mean, like with any other art form. It's there for documentation and not necessarily public consumption.

And he's right: it's almost a fake concern about games preservation anyway. The folks who complain aren't out donating to preservation efforts, helping retrieve game design documents, or contacting these developers. In fact, the emulation community does more for games preservation than nearly anyone else.

Additionally, game preservation efforts are primarily aimed at uploading games to computer databases. Digital is simply the best way to store them long term. You can duplicate, back up, and restore digital things. They're, objectively, much more resilient than physical media. If you truly care about preservation, you should embrace digital games.

StyleTime
Nope.

For example, particularly on PSP and Vita (which is how I prefer to play PS1 Classics), Final Fantasy VII is no longer playable on there because of expiring licenses.

To be fair that's the only one I know from personal experience.
Is that actually true? I haven't owned a PSP in years, but I can't seem to find anything supporting that. I heard there was a bug that stopped games from being playable, but it was apparently fixed?
When has this happened?

My understanding is that every legitimate store allows you to download the titles you own...even if the license retires from that specific store.
I also can't seem to find an example of this. You should be able to re-download any games you've purchased previously. That internal clock thing is just speculation, which even that site mentions. It would be really strange if Sony doesn't let you re-download stuff after the store closes, granted they've pulled dick moves before. FF7 Remake DLC comes to mind.

Microsoft probably handles the old, delisted digital games things best. You can re-download delisted 360 games to your Xbone or X/S with no hassle. If you have to do the DRM thing, that's the way to go.

In all honesty, I predict that will be the future. The digital era had some growing pains, but with backwards compatibility becoming the norm once again, I don't really see it being a problem moving forward.

StyleTime
Hard copies are the difference between 20-30 years and 5-10 years functionally forever on digital. There's plenty of games I don't own.
You're confusing digital games with Sony digital games. Again, this is only due to Sony's DRM practices. If you had the same game on GOG, it would be yours to duplicate, save, or do whatever else you wanted with it.

And even then, everyone is assuming you can't just redownload previously purchased games, despite Sony already allowing you to do that.
There are some PSP games that cost a LOT of money, and now if I want to play them without being a dirty pirate I'll have to shell out tens, sometimes $100+ dollars for a single game.

Ys I & II can reach $300+. Most of the Ys games are commonly found at $150+.

Geez, sorry I can't pay hundreds of dollars for just one game, thank god I bought them on the store before all this kicked off.
Yeah, but you're willingly eliminating your options, then blaming it on digital. I say you can emulate. You say you want to play on the "intended" platform(despite you playing PS1 games on PSP). I say you can emulate on your PSP, then you say it's dirty piracy.

But, even that isn't true. It's not "piracy" in any meaningful use of the term. If they remove your ability to actually purchase the game, then emulate away. Make no mistake: Once a game/system is no longer supported, the developers/publishers won't get any money from you buying a physical copy from some dude on Amazon. You'd just be handing $100+ over to a random schmoe who happens to own it.

PSNow also includes many old titles from previous consoles. Streaming old catalogue has become a bit of a norm too. Nintendo offers a service to play their old NES/SNES games. Companies could probably make at least some money uploading their old games to a database and charging a small rate like that if they want folks to use official routes. I'm totally willing to pay for convenience like that, especially for games I missed out on.

Jmanghan
You're confusing digital games with Sony digital games. Again, this is only due to Sony's DRM practices. If you had the same game on GOG, it would be yours to duplicate, save, or do whatever else you wanted with it.

And even then, everyone is assuming you can't just redownload previously purchased games, despite Sony already allowing you to do that.

Yeah, but you're willingly eliminating your options, then blaming it on digital. I say you can emulate. You say you want to play on the "intended" platform(despite you playing PS1 games on PSP). I say you can emulate on your PSP, then you say it's dirty piracy.

But, even that isn't true. It's not "piracy" in any meaningful use of the term. If they remove your ability to actually purchase the game, then emulate away. Make no mistake: Once a game/system is no longer supported, the developers/publishers won't get any money from you buying a physical copy from some dude on Amazon. You'd just be handing $100+ over to a random schmoe who happens to own it.

PSNow also includes many old titles from previous consoles. Streaming old catalogue has become a bit of a norm too. Nintendo offers a service to play their old NES/SNES games. Companies could probably make at least some money uploading their old games to a database and charging a small rate like that if they want folks to use official routes. I'm totally willing to pay for convenience like that, especially for games I missed out on. Wasn't PSNow shut down years ago?

I mean, again my dude, I don't own them on GOG, though, I bought them on the PS store, and yeah again I'm hoping they do let you download still.

StyleTime
Wasn't PSNow shut down years ago?

I mean, again my dude, I don't own them on GOG, though, I bought them on the PS store, and yeah again I'm hoping they do let you download still.
PSNow is still around. It's certainly not perfect, and I don't recommend streaming reflex intensive games on it, but it's great for playing older RPGs and such. If you play reflex heavy games, downloading rather than streaming will help mitigate input lag if the game allows downloads. It doesn't have every PS game ever, but 700+ titles is pretty nice. Good option to check out titles you may have missed.

I sympathize there, especially since PSP games are harder to find. If Sony removes your ability to re-download things, then I will totally agree it is ****ed up. thumb up

Jmanghan
I'm saying... I WANT to play the official versions, I don't like hacking devices period.

I've owned several PSP's, PS3's, tons of gaming systems, I have never attempted to jailbreak, mod, or hack any of them.

This is mostly because I like things to be permanent, quick, and easy, and not have the risk of ruining my system ever.

About the Final Fantasy VII thing, it was from personal experience. I downloaded it onto my PSP, it was in the "Expired license" section (this wasn't a rental or demo), and I was not allowed to play it on there for whatever reason because the license had expired, I can try redownloading it again and seeing if it'll work this time but I can't imagine it would.

PS3 and PS Vita, for the record, worked fine.

Believe it or not I have played PSP games in less-then-legit ways, but without CFW (which you can do on PSP for free, it's how I first beat Ys: OiF), but I deleted em because it just felt... odd? One of the games corrupted my memory card tho, not fun.

Maybe this is just plain stupid, but I like to keep things legit, even if it's a major detriment to me financially.

Yes, I paid $99 for that copy of Ys Seven, and I don't regret it. -Shrugs-

Also yes, you could play them functionally forever, unless something happens to the company hosting it, however unlikely. "Do you realize how dumb it sounds to talk about Sony or whatever company shutting down?"

I mean yeah, but meh, I guess the problem is they SHOULD be public consumption, not for museums.

I really don't care how amazing VR experiences are or how outdated traditional gaming is going to get.

StyleTime
I'm saying... I WANT to play the official versions, I don't like hacking devices period.

I've owned several PSP's, PS3's, tons of gaming systems, I have never attempted to jailbreak, mod, or hack any of them.

This is mostly because I like things to be permanent, quick, and easy, and not have the risk of ruining my system ever.

About the Final Fantasy VII thing, it was from personal experience. I downloaded it onto my PSP, it was in the "Expired license" section (this wasn't a rental or demo), and I was not allowed to play it on there for whatever reason because the license had expired, I can try redownloading it again and seeing if it'll work this time but I can't imagine it would.

PS3 and PS Vita, for the record, worked fine.

Believe it or not I have played PSP games in less-then-legit ways, but without CFW (which you can do on PSP for free, it's how I first beat Ys: OiF), but I deleted em because it just felt... odd? One of the games corrupted my memory card tho, not fun.

Maybe this is just plain stupid, but I like to keep things legit, even if it's a major detriment to me financially.

Yes, I paid $99 for that copy of Ys Seven, and I don't regret it. -Shrugs-

Also yes, you could play them functionally forever, unless something happens to the company hosting it, however unlikely. "Do you realize how dumb it sounds to talk about Sony or whatever company shutting down?"

I mean yeah, but meh, I guess the problem is they SHOULD be public consumption, not for museums.

I really don't care how amazing VR experiences are or how outdated traditional gaming is going to get.
I agree there, believe it or not. I prioritize convenience, and the official games are generally more convenient to access. Exceptions exist of course.

My whole point in all this is that folks blame digital games, but the actual issue is shady DRM practices and stupid company policies. I only bring up stuff like GOG because it shows that DRM free digital games exist, and completely shoots down that idea that you don't own your digital game. If Sony decides not to let folks re-download stuff, then that is a Sony thing. Not a digital games thing. I would love to talk about improving DRM policies on major platforms, but I can't even get there when I have to correct misconceptions about digital games in general.

I think the need to "own" things is overstated anyway, but it's such a sticking point for the anti-digital side and they need to understand that it's not true. You can own your digital games, if certain platforms would stop being assholes. GOG (and Steam in some cases) is really setting a good example, and we need to pressure other companies to do the same.

Ridley_Prime
Is official now btw.

https://www.ign.com/articles/playstation-store-shut-down-ps3-vita-psp

StyleTime
Nice find Ridley.

"According to a PlayStation Support blog, customers will still be able to re-download and play previously purchased games and video, and still redeem games and PlayStation Plus vouchers."

According to this, you are free to re-download your already purchased content after the store closes. If true, then thumb up

Kazenji
Nice find Ridley.

"According to a PlayStation Support blog, customers will still be able to re-download and play previously purchased games and video, and still redeem games and PlayStation Plus vouchers."

According to this, you are free to re-download your already purchased content after the store closes. If true, then thumb up

Sounds good

time to spend some cash on the PS3 store before it closes.

Jmanghan
Nice find Ridley.

According to this, you are free to re-download your already purchased content after the store closes. If true, then thumb up A question comes to mind, would you be able to download stuff if Sony went under? That's the million-dollar-question for me. I know that's kind of a resounding "no".

...But I'd feel way better if there was some setting keep the ability to download should all go wrong?

Kazenji
I'm guessing also the PSN store will be active in some capacity after it closes, So you can do the re-downloading of purchases that you've done.

Ridley_Prime
https://twitter.com/pslifestyle/status/1376923801007493120?s=21

... Oh.

Jmanghan
Yeah, very scummy of them.

StyleTime
A question comes to mind, would you be able to download stuff if Sony went under? That's the million-dollar-question for me. I know that's kind of a resounding "no".

...But I'd feel way better if there was some setting keep the ability to download should all go wrong?
True, but I imagine Sony would be acquired by a competitor in that situation. I don't know if they'd truly just up and vanish. Granted, I don't know what that would mean for the previously purchased content.

I'm guessing also the PSN store will be active in some capacity after it closes, So you can do the re-downloading of purchases that you've done.
I'm hearing that anything with cross buy for PS4/5 will still be available to purchase even after the store closes.

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
https://twitter.com/pslifestyle/status/1376923801007493120?s=21

... Oh.
I'm surprised a company would develop a new game for any of these systems, but Sony definitely should have given everyone a heads up. It seems only some developers were notified, which is odd. Definitely a dick move if Sony felt like they couldn't be bothered to tell those folks about the plans.

Kazenji

I'm hearing that anything with cross buy for PS4/5 will still be available to purchase even after the store closes.

I'm talking about the things that you've bought on the PS3 store, I'm guessing the store will be active in some capacity after it closes. So you can do this

"customers will still be able to re-download and play previously purchased games"

Ridley_Prime
vl0582D52ng

mmm

Jmanghan
Is that actually true? I haven't owned a PSP in years, but I can't seem to find anything supporting that. I heard there was a bug that stopped games from being playable, but it was apparently fixed?

I'm downloading FFVII on my PSP rn buddy, for the record I hope it does work! Maybe I just downloaded it when that bug was going on (I bought it and didn't really play it for a long time.)

Half-way through the download, so my fingers are crossed.

Kazenji
Pain in the ass getting on the PSP store these days, Last time i tried it out i had to go into my internet settings and change something just so it could ****en connect.

Jmanghan
Pain in the ass getting on the PSP store these days, Last time i tried it out i had to go into my internet settings and change something just so it could ****en connect. Tbh I just keep my router settings on WPA, it's really not as "unsafe" as you think, WPA2 isn't THAT much safer, the difference is hardly night and day. You could also set up a guest connection if your router allows for it. Going back and forth between WPA and WPA2 sounds too tedious for my liking.

Oh, and good news, you can still buy on the PSP store. I wasn't able to buy stuff on there for a bit so I figured they quietly removed the ability to do so, but turns out you can still buy on there.

Jmanghan
I'm downloading FFVII on my PSP rn buddy, for the record I hope it does work! Maybe I just downloaded it when that bug was going on (I bought it and didn't really play it for a long time.)

Half-way through the download, so my fingers are crossed. Okay so, @StyleTime good news! FFVII works on my PSP.

With that said, time to buy every single FF game on the store, Legend of Mana, the Crash and Spyro games, yup, going on a ****ing binge.

Jmanghan
You know, everybody is going nuts talking about this, but no one brought up how Discord Nitro users got shafted:

"Can I Still Play Games In The Nitro Library?"

"As we detailed in a previous announcement, the Nitro games library is no longer accessible to any and all Nitro subscribers as of October 15th, 2019. Any games in the library won't be available for play going forward, even if you previously installed them.

The Nitro games library functioned in a way that's similar to other streaming library services such as Microsoft's Xbox Game Pass, Spotify, and Netflix. Subscribers had access to the games in the library while they were available and could install them at any point in time. Now that the library no longer exists, the games aren't available anymore, and you sadly won't be able to play them going forward.

Games you installed will still have a Play option next to them. If they were games you installed through the Nitro library, you may run into an error if you haven't purchased these games from another marketplace. You can learn how to manage unplayable games below."

Edit: I up-****ed.

"What About Purchased Games? And Nitro Perks?"

Games you bought through the retired Store tab or through server commerce aren't going away. The removal of the Nitro games library only applies to games you downloaded through the Nitro library. If you purchased a game on Discord, be it through our old Store or through a developer's server, that game is yours forever.

Similarly, Nitro Perks aren't going anywhere either! In the Nitro tab, you'll have a peek at all of the Perks available through your Nitro subscription.

StyleTime
Yeah, digital subscription services are a bit different from digital purchases. With subscription services, you pay a monthly fee for access to a big library of games. You don't own the games, but your monthly fee cost far less than actually buying all of the games individually.

I'm not familiar with Nitro's service at all, but these models are basically like Netflix or Spotify for video games. I use PSNow and get access to 700+ games. It's a pretty good deal, especially for playing games you may have missed out on. Xbox Game Pass is similar. It includes newer games though, which ups the price a little. Just depends on what you prefer.

Kazenji
The PS3 store its so jank when lookin for the PS1 games, I've read type Classics into the search bar nothing comes up for me.

Jmanghan
Yeah, digital subscription services are a bit different from digital purchases. With subscription services, you pay a monthly fee for access to a big library of games. You don't own the games, but your monthly fee cost far less than actually buying all of the games individually.

I'm not familiar with Nitro's service at all, but these models are basically like Netflix or Spotify for video games. I use PSNow and get access to 700+ games. It's a pretty good deal, especially for playing games you may have missed out on. Xbox Game Pass is similar. It includes newer games though, which ups the price a little. Just depends on what you prefer. Yeah at the beginning I thought they were talking about games individually purchased as well.

Jmanghan
Is Chrono Cross on the store? I saw it was a few years ago, hope they didn't remove it.

Kazenji
Is Chrono Cross on the store? I saw it was a few years ago, hope they didn't remove it.

It's suppose to be on the North American store. But not the PAL store no

StyleTime
vl0582D52ng

mmm
Finally got around to watching this. I keep hearing conflicting things about the CMOS issue, so I don't really know what to say. It seems like PS3/PSP/VITA will still be able to connect the PSN, so they should be good. It's just the store being taken down. I'm no expert here though.

I think the more concerning thing is that the PS4 has DRM for physical games, so without an internet connection, the ability to play those would eventually time out too in theory.

But, this all seems to require the actual PSN going down forever if I'm understanding correctly. Like I said, I'm no expert though.

All the more reason why Sony needs better DRM policies either way.

Kazenji
I'm glad i got some of the PS1 games on the PS3 Store for the PAL region, ***** have removed some of them.

Ridley_Prime
https://twitter.com/PlayStation/status/1384190230354223110?s=19

Looks like they reversed the decision. Good to know bullying companies still works on things like this at least. More importantly, with the network still around, you can connect back to it if you ever have to replace the internal cmos battery of your older PS system, which is cheap in itself.

Jmanghan
I think more then anything they're doing this to let developers finish their games in a timely fashion.

We have more time buuuuut... It IS going to happen, if not now, then in the next 2 years.

That said the only one I really care about is PSP. I don't have a PS3 (currently) and the games for Vita don't interest me (and it can play LESS PS1 games then PSP, try and figure that out. :/)

Did you know you can't buy Crash Bandicoot on your PS Vita in the US? OR play it? Same goes for the sequels, it's very odd.

Ridley_Prime
Enough big people and youtubers made videos and stuff on the subject to make it trend, so Sony listened. I know nothing lasts forever, but let people be optimistic in the moment.

Adam Grimes
I think more then anything they're doing this to let developers finish their games in a timely fashion.

We have more time buuuuut... It IS going to happen, if not now, then in the next 2 years.

That said the only one I really care about is PSP. I don't have a PS3 (currently) and the games for Vita don't interest me (and it can play LESS PS1 games then PSP, try and figure that out. :/)

Did you know you can't buy Crash Bandicoot on your PS Vita in the US? OR play it? Same goes for the sequels, it's very odd. Seems like you just like to complain.

cdtm
Think I'll pull out my physical copy of Shadow Hearrs Covenant tonight, and play it on my PS2.

Or maybe God Hand. Good to know I can play whatever I want whenever without worry about the internet. thumb up

Ridley_Prime
Despite how positive I was trying to be on my last post, this is but one little win out of a number of L's Sony has had as of late.

And if I'm to believe this was done in part so that Vita developers would have more time to finish their games, they were still crunched beforehand until Sony reversed the decision on the store shutting down today; ended up going through maybe weeks of crunch time for nothing.

It took less than a day for Microsoft to reverse the decision on the XBL price hike when they were testing the waters with that, but took close to a month for Sony to realize that maybe they shouldn't close down legacy stores under the current circumstances.

Jmanghan
Enough big people and youtubers made videos and stuff on the subject to make it trend, so Sony listened. I know nothing lasts forever, but let people be optimistic in the moment. Okay... lol.

Kazenji
Wish they would fix up the search on PS3 store for the PAL region, It's garbage looking for things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.