Monster Hunter Rise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
Dunno why I didn't do this thread before, but here it is!

Monster Hunter Rise is an upcoming action role-playing game developed and published by Capcom for the Nintendo Switch. It is the sixth mainline installment in the Monster Hunter series after Monster Hunter: World and will be released worldwide in March 2021. A Microsoft Windows version is currently in development and is planned for an early 2022 release.

Rise will follow many of the new conventions for the series introduced through World while introducing new features, including a new animal companion called a palamute that can be used to ride across the map or into battle, and the use of wire bugs to traverse the game world vertically and mount and ride certain monsters in the game.

a6C5lH5b-f4
3pna-XDoVLo
3AvNMIY1HjQ
Xo-y-23O3MA

Oh, and if you wanna play the game before the release date, there's a demo: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/monster-hunter-rise-switch/

What do ya'll think?

Jmanghan
I think this will end up overtaking World. Breathtaking visuals of World aside, this game seems to have a lot more fun in it's gameplay.

Also, this being out is gonna ignite a war between Rise players and World players, undoubtedly.

cdtm
Monster Hunter will always be the poor man's Shadow of Colossus. Korean MMORG garbage.

Jmanghan
iDgmtei2pGY

cdtm
Endless grinding, repetitive gameplay.

Its like Capcom took the worst of Korean MMO's and said "Hold my beer".

Adam Grimes
Looks really exciting.

Jmanghan
This game sold 4-****ing-million in 3 days...

https://www.capcom.co.jp/ir/english/news/html/e210329.html

Jmanghan
Oof, but World sold 5 million in the same time period.

Still though, crazy considering it's not quite finished plot-wise and the fact it's a Switch exclusive atm.

Jmanghan
Sunbreak came out recently:
qFoh7ogDYl8

Is it any good?

Jmanghan
I bought Sunbreak, is it any good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.