SC Flash vs Fox Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

playa1258
Who is faster?

KingD19
Quicksilver based on feats as even running back in time was done with help and there's no combat associated to it. So while under the right conditions Barry can run in a straight line fast enough to go back in time, in every other instance Quicksilver is his superior.

ares834
How was it done with help? Plus he ran near lightspeed in the Kryptonian ship and that was not in a straight line either.

SC Flash wins easily.

WolvesofBabylon

tkitna
A statue? I dont think. Fox QS is still pretty fast. How fast is it when time basically stops?

Psychotron
Flash.

riv6672
QS.

Arachnid1
Quicksilver has better combat feats, but DCEU Flash is officially faster than light. Quicksilver's speed still had a fly flapping its wings, water in motion mid splash, and the explosion at Xavier's school still in motion as it dismantled the school . Flash's speed had Wonder Woman, a legit bullet time speedster, completely frozen. That was before he stopped holding back his speed.

Flash may be a shit fighter, but he outclasses QS in speed by a lot at this point.

TheVaultDweller
Quicksilver is fast, but nothing he's done puts him at light speed from what I know, which would make Flash's ultimate speed greater.

juggernaut74
I saw a video on the YouTube and some dude used math somehow to calculate that QS had to have been running at mach 800 to pull off the mansion feat and Barry can run at the speed of light or even faster as shown in the JL movie.

Flash is faster and it's not even close.

Flashes falling rubble feat was impressive also.

NemeBro
Originally posted by tkitna
A statue? I dont think. Fox QS is still pretty fast. How fast is it when time basically stops? Flash is literally faster than light at his fastest. He's many orders of magnitude faster.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Quicksilver has better combat feats, but DCEU Flash is officially faster than light. Quicksilver's speed still had a fly flapping its wings, water in motion mid splash, and the explosion at Xavier's school still in motion as it dismantled the school . Flash's speed had Wonder Woman, a legit bullet time speedster, completely frozen. That was before he stopped holding back his speed.

Flash may be a shit fighter, but he outclasses QS in speed by a lot at this point. I hope kingD19 finally sees that Flash is far faster than his boy Quicksilver.

KingD19
Wondered where you were troll. As of now yes Snyder Flash is faster. Is your mangina okay?

Silent Master
Sounds like fanfiction Flash is faster.

9jaboy
Originally posted by KingD19
Wondered where you were genius. Didn't think you were gonna miss me that much lol.
yes Snyder Flash is faster. Didn't quite catch that, could you please say that again?

KingD19
I didn't miss you at all. Just wondered how long the quiet was gonna last.

And I asked if your MANGINA was okay. You seem to be bleeding quite heavily.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Silent Master
Sounds like fanfiction Flash is faster. Don't worry pal, *I* won't ignore you! thumb up

playa1258
SM can't handle the superiority of SC Flash.

Silent Master
Originally posted by playa1258
SM can't handle the superiority of SC Flash.

I'm sorry to hear that you can't read properly, maybe get someone to help you.

I said FF Flash was faster.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, SM. Nobody found that funny or worthy of a reply because they can't read. 😔👌🏻

Silent Master
Funny? thanks for admitting you didn't understand the post.

Robtard
SM's tired time-waster-troll shtick aside, this version of the Flash is millions of times faster.

Greater than the speed of light > Anything Fox QS did.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, I think in spite of SM's unusually incoherent rambling Flash should be able to one-shot QS before he can react.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, I think in spite of SM's unusually incoherent rambling Flash should be able to one-shot QS before he can react. thumb up Don't give up on him yet ,if KingD19 could accept this, then maybe all hope is not lost. laughing

9jaboy
I didn't miss you at all. Just wondered how long the quiet was gonna last.

Sure you did kid. It's okay to accept it. After all it didn't hurt to give in to flash, did it?

KingD19
Originally posted by 9jaboy
Sure you did kid. It's okay to accept it. After all it didn't hurt to give in to flash, did it?

I can't accept what isn't true. And see the thing is, until SnyderCut, Quicksilver was faster. Plain and simple. I put up the feats to confirm. SynderCut came out, now Flash is faster. It doesn't hurt my feelings to go with feats.

Tell me if you start choking on my c*ck from being down there so long though. It's girthy. cool

9jaboy
I can't accept what isn't true. And see the thing is, until SnyderCut, Quicksilver was faster. Plain and simple. I put up the feats to confirm. SynderCut came out, now Flash is faster. It doesn't hurt my feelings to go with feats. I think it does more than hurt your feelings kid, you definitely cried. Check out your first post in the thread full of tears. Originally posted by KingD19
Quicksilver based on feats as even running back in time was done with help and there's no combat associated to it. So while under the right conditions Barry can run in a straight line fast enough to go back in time, in every other instance Quicksilver is his superior. Straight line what the?

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Yeah, I think in spite of SM's unusually incoherent rambling Flash should be able to one-shot QS before he can react.

I accept your apology.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.