Count Nefaria v Apocalypse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
how this goez...?

EcstaticGrace
Nefaria

leonidas

StiltmanFTW
Nur eats Nefaria and shits out Hercules

EcstaticGrace

StiltmanFTW
X-Men are not street level and Apoc is never struggling with them.

Philosophía
Apocalypse.

Horrificus
Classic Nefaria deflecting Mjolnir with one hand.
Living Laser x 100
Power Man x 100
Whirlwind x 100
After becoming fully Ionic, can now do a bunch of other crap.
If you go by the books, he has too many powers to list here.
Should be way up there above Thor, Hyperion and Surfer.
IF he had a Fan Base.

Stoic
Apoc has tech though. Do you remember what Doom recently did to Nefaria? Not saying that Apoc would do the same, but he has a history of being able to easily deal with energy enriched characters. Look at his run-in with the Hulk for example.

Horrificus
Originally posted by Stoic
Apoc has tech though. Do you remember what Doom recently did to Nefaria? Not saying that Apoc would do the same, but he has a history of being able to easily deal with energy enriched characters. Look at his run-in with the Hulk for example. Yeah. And, I guess it can also b said that regardless of the powers he has, he just doesnt know how to tap it effectively. While, Apoc also has the tech and big toolbag of powers, but uses them the way Nefaria never did.
So, i guess yer right.

StiltmanFTW
Apoc restrained the Hulk with one hand.

He breaks Neffy like a toothpick, eats him and shits out the remains on your chest, Horri.

Horrificus
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Apoc restrained the Hulk with one hand.

He breaks Neffy like a toothpick, eats him and shits out the remains on your chest, Horri. Hehe. It's nice to be back...

StiltmanFTW
big grin

Welcome back.

Where is Glorificus?

Horrificus
In the kitchen, fixin me a Pot-Pie.

The woman that played Glorificus on Angel... she was so hot.
No. On Buffy, not Angrl.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.