Ultimate Thor vs Supreme (Depowered, Mjolnir)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Pretty sure Ultimate Marvel stole the concept for Ultimate Thor from Image. The Thor there was directly empowered by his hammer, and only human level without it, same as Ultimate Thor relied on his suit.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Belt, harness and hammer.

And you were told before it was just Loki's reality manipulation at work.

Thread closed.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Belt, harness and hammer.

And you were told before it was just Loki's reality manipulation at work.

Thread closed.

Read the story myself. The death and resurrection as a mortal was definitely no illusion. It was never really made all that clear if he still needed the stuff for his powers, since he's only showing feats of power in full gear.

Regardless, illusion or not, at the time he needed gear for his powers, same as Image Thor needing the hammer for his.

cdtm
Plus Loki was the real villian behind everything in both.

To be fair Image totally ripped off of Walter Simonson with the Mjolnir contest.

Except worse. Odins logic was that Supreme won against Thor in the final battle after Loki stopped cheating to help Supreme, but ignores the fact Thor tied Supreme in earlier contests DESPITE the cheating in earlier rounds.

Meaning if he could tie Supreme in a speed race or test of strength against Loki's cheats, odds are he would have won in a fair contest, and the tie breaking combat round never would have happened.

Stoic
Supreme would win, and I'm not entirely certain that it would be close. I base this on how well Ultimate Thor did against Hyperion. Hyperion was clearly well above him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.