Darkest Knight vs Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Darkest Knight vs Living Tribunal

Diesldude
DK >>> all marvel

Astner
https://i.imgur.com/5jC6Xv5h.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/CuNNwV9.png

DarkSaint85
Living Tribunal has three faces.

DK punches faces.

Therefore, DK is 3x more likely to punch a face. The maths do not lie.

MrMind
DK

Stoic
Hard to respect DK after the Superboy routing that he took. LT snaps his fingers and sends Superboy Prime to run another train on him.

Diesldude

Stoic

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Superboy Prime was vulnerable to the reality in which he existed. He was also subject to the flow of time. DK simply didn't think about using any other ability other than his fists, so in character that's basically how he fights. The LT can and has changed reality with a snap of his/its fingers as seen when Adam Warlock possessed the Infinity Gauntlet. The LT wouldn't bother getting into a fist fight with a being like Superboy. I get it that DK has some crazy terra forming abilities, and was said to be able to see an attack coming from a million plus years away, but on panel while in combat he didn't show any of that. What do you want me to say? You can't simply give credit where none was earned. DK was a disappointment to me in the end.

How do you know he was vulnerable though? When DK and Perpetua battled, it was across all of reality but we saw them shoving planets.

When uber duper beings are fighting, planets and start shaking is how everyone comprehends it but the battle is waged on a much bigger scale.

For example, when Odin headbutted Galactus. Thor explained that eventhought he was a god, he saw a headbutt, he actually could not comprehend the battle that was being waged behind the scenes.

We had a deperate DK, probably one of the best prep person in the history of comics, had a plan for everything, with AMPED ultimate power. Do you think he would nerf himself?

He was battling perpetua across all of reality, had his own universe that he created and he would forget to use his powers against superboy prime? literally in the same arc after his battle with perpetua.

A guy that restored his connection to the crises energy, reset his reality while the heroes took 2 seconds to congratulate themselves. He did all of that right before he fought SBP. Its mind boggling to think he would reset reality on a multiversal scale and then forget to use these powers 2 seconds later in his fight with sbp. how? why?

The guy was resorted to begging sbp, wouldn't you think he would use everything at his disposal before doing that?

Grand scheme of things, LT is like a monitor, a judge but he didnt create like perpetua did. DK is above her because he defeated her and had the ability to destroy her creation and then recreate in his own image.

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
How do you know he was vulnerable though? When DK and Perpetua battled, it was across all of reality but we saw them shoving planets.

When uber duper beings are fighting, planets and start shaking is how everyone comprehends it but the battle is waged on a much bigger scale.

For example, when Odin headbutted Galactus. Thor explained that eventhought he was a god, he saw a headbutt, he actually could not comprehend the battle that was being waged behind the scenes.

We had a deperate DK, probably one of the best prep person in the history of comics, had a plan for everything, with AMPED ultimate power. Do you think he would nerf himself?

He was battling perpetua across all of reality, had his own universe that he created and he would forget to use his powers against superboy prime? literally in the same arc after his battle with perpetua.

A guy that restored his connection to the crises energy, reset his reality while the heroes took 2 seconds to congratulate themselves. He did all of that right before he fought SBP. Its mind boggling to think he would reset reality on a multiversal scale and then forget to use these powers 2 seconds later in his fight with sbp. how? why?

The guy was resorted to begging sbp, wouldn't you think he would use everything at his disposal before doing that?

Grand scheme of things, LT is like a monitor, a judge but he didnt create like perpetua did. DK is above her because he defeated her and had the ability to destroy her creation and then recreate in his own image.

Because unless it is stated, you are using your imagination. DK fought a physical H2H match with Superboy Prime. How do I know that Superboy Prime is subject to reality, and time manipulation? Well, there he was sitting on a rock not knowing what to do, when suddenly a light goes off in his head to challenge DK on a very physical level.

On the time line he sat on a rock. If one had mastery over time they would see him sitting on the rock. They would know the results a mere 5 minutes after he flew away from that rock as well, and if they could manipulate time and reality as a master of both, there never would have been a conflict.

How can I make this claim you ask? Well because, Superboy Prime had a clear starting time. There was even a time that he wasn't all that Super while standing in a comic book store gazing into the eyes of the love of his life. Can a master of time and reality place those moments in a time loop? Of course. Did DK do this? No. Could he have? According to his write up in terms of his power set, yes.

DK likes to go H2H instead of using the full range of his powers according to what happened on panel. Blame the writer.

Diesldude

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

SquallX
So was Prime redeemed into a good guy in this shitty storyline? Or he just aligned with the good guys to serve his purpose?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At first the latter, then (kinda-sorta) the former.

SquallX
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
At first the latter, then (kinda-sorta) the former.

Was his Earth recreated? Or is he still just being his emo self.

Diesldude
I think he redeemed himself.

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.