Ultrakill, the GOOD Doom Eternal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
efvG8YeuFU4

Now that's how you make a good fps! thumb up

**** Doom, play something decent instead.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by cdtm
j3glwtXrj0c

cdtm
Now who's downplaying a good game? laughing

Ultrakil is awesome by any standard. Possibly better then Ion Maiden.

-Pr-
Doom Eternal looks better to me. It looks all right though.

Kazenji
Just bought this game this week on Steam, It might be in early access but there's plenty of content for it

Those two are nothing alike muppet.

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-
Doom Eternal looks better to me. It looks all right though.

See, the thing about Doom Eternal, is it isn't Doom. Not to me at least.

The Doom identity isn't about complex tactics or ridiculously difficult encounters. It's not about repetition or polishing up skills.

I mean, Bayonetta is that. Metal Gear Rising is that. Dead Cells or Hades is that. Doom 2016 was Doom, Eternal is something with Dooms skin and another games gameplay.

Ridley_Prime
Fair take I suppose, though the same can be said for Doom 3, and while a black sheep of the series, I really enjoyed it.

Smasandian
So what is Doom then?

I'm a bit confused on that....Doom was a very difficult game.

BackFire
I enjoyed Doom Eternal but I kinda get what he's saying. It was incredibly hectic to the point where atmosphere often went out the window. To me that's what Doom is generally about, atmosphere. Doom Eternal was basically the shooting mechanics of Doom 2016 dialed up to 11 but it skimped on the atmosphere. Like I said I enjoyed the game but I liked Doom 2016 more.

Ridley_Prime
The main thing I prefer Doom 2016 with is the multiplayer, but can understand the preference for 2016 as a whole, which isnt that uncommon a take. Is kind of a tossup between the two modern Doom games at this point depending on who you ask. Some of the demon designs were just better in 2016 too like Mancubus and Baron of Hell.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.