Mechagodzilla vs King Ghidorah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Estacado
Let's go!

SquallX
I honestly want to give it Ghidorah. Where as MG was beat so easily with no power-up from the team.

cdtm
Ghidorah easy.

Can't see Kong beating Ghidorah, charged axe or no axe.

ShadowFyre
Yall do realize that Mecha G is Kevin, the left head of Ghidorah right? Thats the computer that runs it. Let's just ignore that tho for a sec.

Its hard to say Godzilla and Kong had been fighting literally night. The beam Godzilla shot at Mecha G was not anything close to what he had done to the hollow earth. So he wasn't 100%

Mecha G would brutalize Ghidorah in the Melee area seeing as how fast and he is almost as heavy. But his durability is suspect due to Kongs age. But its a supercharged axe? It should cut Ghidorah to right?

Kinda tough fight but I think Ghidoras durability, flight and gravity beams should wear Mecha G down.
If Mecha G and Kong switched I think Godzilla would have beat him honestly. So yeah, Ghidorah 6-7/10

cdtm
Oh, I understand Ghidora's mind was the base for Mechagodzilla.

I don't think Kong can survive the beating Godzilla took against him. It was sheer luck he didn't have to, essentially being allowed to wail on him until he went down.

Yet Godzilla was knocked OUT by Ghidorah, while he essentially took the beating from Mecha like a champ. Even while tired.

I think Ghidorah has more power, far more durability from his healing factor, can fly, and has three independently targeting heads. Mechagodzilla should simply be overwhelmed.

ShadowFyre
Yeah., the only thing I'm confused on was what he is actually made out of

Adam Grimes
Ghidorah wins. Mecha G only did a good as it did because it was literally made to counter G.

And to be honest it would have been quite embarrassing if, even supercharged, it failed to dominate a tired and injured as phuck Gojira.

xPRIMEx
Seeing the movie tomorrow. Does Godzilla seem pretty weakened by the time he fights mecha g?

SquallX
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Seeing the movie tomorrow. Does Godzilla seem pretty weakened by the time he fights mecha g?

A little. Big G struggle I think because Mecha was made to be his personal Kryptonite. If he was at 100, I believe he would have won.

cdtm
Originally posted by xPRIMEx

He should, Kong just laid a good one on him.

Then got it even worse, but still.

carthage
Bane tries to negotiate peace and gets turned into a cop car

Estacado
Tbh even a fresh Zilla would have lost to Mecha imo. Not by much tho...

Arachnid1
I'm a Ghidorah fanboy through and through, but I'm not too sure about him winning here.

Mecha stomped both Godzilla and Kong at the same time right after brutally stomping Godzilla solo. Then he almost killed them both, but got interrupted right before a killing blow to Kong by the humans whiskey shenanigans leading into him being tag teamed. Mechas beam also completely overpowered Godzilla's, and there hasn't been any indication that Godzilla's beam was weakened or somehow finite. That argument seems like a people trying to make up an angle IMO.

Weakened or not, him flat out stomping both of them at the same time was impressive. On top of being physically stronger than Godzilla and tons faster? Ghidorah might actually be in for a pretty bad day. I'm not even sure Ghidorah's lightning beams could put Mecha down (maybe? since he's a robot? idk). If he gets in grappling distance, I don't see what's stopping Mecha from just tearing off the heads or eviscerating him pretty quick with that drill tail.

As of now, my ranking for the monsters in these moves are:

Mecha Godzilla > King Ghidorah > Godzilla > Kong (Mothra, Rodan, and the Mutos are all probably somewhere around Kongs level) > Skullcrawlers

ScreamPaste
Ghidorah. Godzilla was tired and injured by the time MG came about, and MG seemed a lot less durable than Godzilla proper.

Also Ghidorah's an energy thief, and Mechagodzilla has extreme energy consumption issues.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx

Arachnid1
Also, IDK about Godzilla being all that worn. He took the ax to the leg and chest (this was the big one that got him down for close to a minute) if I remember correctly, but got up after both no worse for wear. If anything, he seemed faster and more vicious after than big axe hit as he stomped Kong in their last fight. Other than that? Some punches from Kong that didn't even phase Godzilla.

Kong was in pretty rough shape, obviously. Godzilla? Not all that weakened.

CosmicComet
The axe wound to his leg was still visible in the MG fight.

When he started running to me it looked like he was limping.

Adam Grimes
Lol MechaG got wasted by axe swings much less powerful than hits Godzilla outright tanked earlier.

Psychotron
Kong and Godzilla were definitely not at 100% (I mean Kong was literally dying before joining the fight), but still. Mechagodzilla stomped them both 2v1. If it wasn't for the axe the were dead.

ShadowFyre
I just rewatched it and yeah if Ghidorah gets grounded he might hurt get brutalized. Mecha G was fast as **** and that HeAV tech let him toss titams around effortlessly

cdtm
How would Mehagodzilla get past the regen. He reformed from an Oxygen Destroyer bomb that killed Godzilla.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
You're assuming Godzilla's beam was at full strength.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
They used the energy from the hollow earth or whatever it was called.

xPRIMEx
Which was the same kind of energy Godzilla uses, I think

Psychotron
It's blue, but that's all I we can go by. It's not like Mechagodzilla directly drained Godzilla. He was supercharged with the energy from down there.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by cdtm
How would Mehagodzilla get past the regen. He reformed from an Oxygen Destroyer bomb that killed Godzilla. Reformed? Ghidorah wasn't affected because he doesn't need 02. Dude flies from planet to planet and wipes out civilizations.

That's what I got from it, anyway. He just flat out wasn't affected.

ScreamPaste

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.