Rise of Skywalker 4 Hour Cut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW
It's all over the web.

Not sure if legit, but it makes sense Disney would try it after that stupid HBO's Snydercut, to show them how it's done.

Total Warrior
Ben solo is also supposed to live and build a new jedi temple on tatooine alongsde Rey. If it was released, would this ending be considered canon?

xPRIMEx
Hopefully.

A duel between Rey, Ben and a Palpatine possessed dark acolyte sounds sooo much better than the fight between Rey and Palpatine that we got.

Zenwolf
Sooo this going to be a trend now to try and win fans back? Some 4 hr cut of a movie released on a streaming website?...

Darthadi
What/who is the source for this? From what I saw, no reliable leaker reported this.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Zenwolf
Sooo this going to be a trend now to try and win fans back? Some 4 hr cut of a movie released on a streaming website?...

Blame the global pandemic.

If a f*cking turd like Snydercut worked, then Disney has no reason to think their "supercut" of TRoS won't.

ares834
lmao at believing that shit.

Anyway, a longer cut wouldn't make much of a difference. Unlike JL, TROS was the work of a singular director and wasn't some weird Frankenstein of two very different visions. Regardless if you like it or not, Snyder's JL is a very different beast from the theatrical version. An extended cut of TROS would be just a longer version of the theatrical cut.

Darthadi
The Snydercut was good IMO.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by ares834
lmao at believing that shit.

Anyway, a longer cut wouldn't make much of a difference. Unlike JL, TROS was the work of a singular director and wasn't some weird Frankenstein of two very different visions. Regardless if you like it or not, Snyder's JL is a very different beast from the theatrical version. An extended cut of TROS would be just a longer version of the theatrical cut.
Sounds like the final fight scene would be completely different though. There were a lot of changes made by Kathleen Kennedy at the end of production and a lot was taken out.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Darthadi
The Snydercut was good IMO.

https://i.ibb.co/vdp6hjN/steppen.png

xPRIMEx
Lol

Total Warrior

Galan007
Don't know how interested I'd be in watching a trainwreck that lasted 1.5hrs longer...

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Don't know how interested I'd be in watching a trainwreck that lasted 1.5hrs longer...

1) You liked it more than most of the forum.

2) C'mon Galan, I'm sure it'll have one or two more scenes with your Knights of Ren wink

Galan007
#NotMyRens

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW

Darth Thor
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
Sounds like the final fight scene would be completely different though. There were a lot of changes made by Kathleen Kennedy at the end of production and a lot was taken out.

Honestly wouldn't make much of a difference.

The film's problems were above and beyond the fact that it didn't have a good end fight scene.

xPRIMEx

StiltmanFTW

xPRIMEx

Darth Thor
Nah TFA set the trilogy up to be an OT rehash. It just did its intended job at the time which was to capitalise on nostalgia. But that was a one time trick, and a poor set up for a sequel trilogy.

xPRIMEx
I enjoyed TFA but I agree they copied a lot from the originals

StiltmanFTW
And so did TLJ and TRoS.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Blame the global pandemic.

If a f*cking turd like Snydercut worked, then Disney has no reason to think their "supercut" of TRoS won't. define "worked". If you mean that it was better than the Joss Whedon version, then I'm not too sure about that. I found it to be worse in so many more areas right down to why the story's even happening.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.