Doomsday and Hulk switch powers. Who does better?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
Who does better?

EcstaticGrace

DarkSaint85
Doomsday would do better.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Doomsday would do better.

thumb up Emotions make Hulk weak. DD is pure Hate and Rage.

DarkSaint85
Pretty much. He would be mindless, with his abilities amped by rage (which he has plenty of).

EcstaticGrace

DarkSaint85

EcstaticGrace
No different to DC then.

Banner Tech assuming Banner comes with Hulk.

DarkSaint85
I don't think you understand the thread....

Diesldude
Is this switching powers or switching from marvel to dc?

carver9
Doomsday would do better in Hulk body. Easy thread.

EcstaticGrace

Diesldude

cdtm
Didn't Hulk beat the stuffing out of Ben Grimm when they switched bodies?

EcstaticGrace

HumbleServant
Originally posted by Diesldude
Is this switching powers or switching from marvel to dc? Switching powers

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Didn't Hulk beat the stuffing out of Ben Grimm when they switched bodies?

What issue?

Diesldude
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Switching powers yeah then hulks gains super speed, ability to evolve and keep the dynamic strength.

Hulk has more to gain and would be better off.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by HumbleServant
Who does better?

Hulk is superior in every way.

carver9
@Grace...

Imagine WBH times 10. That would be Doomsday. His rage will fuel Hulk body and Doomsday speed isn't anything to complete when you factor in the huge power increase he will get with Hulk body. Then, he does not care at all about anything. Hulk is an infinite power source that Doomsday mentally would easily access. This is a major power jump for Doomsday. Hulk has nothing to gain with Doomsday body except things he already had.

xJLxKing
Hulk would do better
DD is mindless. No purpose but to kill. He has one of the most over powered abilities but he cant put them to use or even "abuse" it compared to someone that has a mind.

Hulk in the beginning would be weaker but overtime, he'd get to the point he would be impossible to kill.

DarkSaint85

EcstaticGrace

DarkSaint85
thumb up a gentleman; not many would do so.

Juntai
They switch POWERS my man.

Doomsday now gets stronger the angrier he gets, and emits gamma rads.

Hulk now evolves after being killed, shoots bone spurs etc.

Looks like I was right, you didn't understand the thread lol. Doomsday already gets stronger with anger.

Parmaniac
Everyone does

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
@Grace...

Imagine WBH times 10. That would be Doomsday. His rage will fuel Hulk body and Doomsday speed isn't anything to complete when you factor in the huge power increase he will get with Hulk body. Then, he does not care at all about anything. Hulk is an infinite power source that Doomsday mentally would easily access. This is a major power jump for Doomsday. Hulk has nothing to gain with Doomsday body except things he already had. Stop trolling Carv
DD has kryptonian level speed, higher durability, protrusions for stabbing, can evolve on the fly and is much stronger than savage Hulk.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Everyone does

Not Superman.

Stoic
The Hulk actually does evolve. Just saying.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Stoic
So do humans lol

SquallX
Originally posted by Stoic

Is it on the fly, or a long process?

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Stop trolling Carv
DD has kryptonian level speed, higher durability, protrusions for stabbing, can evolve on the fly and is much stronger than savage Hulk.

99% of this is false. Don't make claims as if they are facts. Just say "in my opinion".

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Not Superman.

thumb up

Superman gets wet when angry.

DarkSaint85
99% of this is false. Don't make claims as if they are facts. Just say "in my opinion".

So you're passing off figures like '99% of your post' to H1, of all people, and then telling him not to make claims?

Prove 99% of his post is false laughing out loud

Bentley
Banner could make Doomsday ability incredibly broken, which goes to show that the ability is wasted in a one-trick pony with the personality and the smarts of an angry incel white supremacist raging when posting online

-Pr-

You're in no position to say that after what you wrote.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Banner could make Doomsday ability incredibly broken, which goes to show that the ability is wasted in a one-trick pony with the personality and the smarts of an angry incel white supremacist raging when posting online Tell them Bentley!

https://i.imgur.com/zN3SVVC.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.