Is the UK racist? Report's positive picture draws skepticism

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

A reasonable conclusion that only certain people would disagree with.

Blakemore
There is a certain stigma known as"black British" but I think that's just a London thing.😆

SquallX
There is no western country that is institutionally racist in the last 20 years, let alone in the year 2021, for anyone to say such a thing, they are nothing but liars.

Do we have individual racist? Yes.

ilikecomics
Originally posted by SquallX
There is no western country that is institutionally racist in the last 20 years, let alone in the year 2021, for anyone to say such a thing, they are nothing but liars.

Do we have individual racist? Yes.

thumb up thumb up thumb up

Artol
I mean the headline of this should really be "conservative panel wrote a report 'finding' what they already believed".

NewGuy01
"Uhhh, so our report found that there are statistical disparities between races in our country, but we would like to assure the public that it's completely coincidental. Check out our 264-page report listing all of these coincidences, and why they're each totally not a race thing."

laughing out loud

Blakemore
I mean there was or still is the EDL who drink beer against the muslamic infefedel and send them to hell. Most of us just laugh at stupid racists. 😅

jaden_2.0
So is ABC not fake news anymore?

Raptor22

Blakemore
So black people are mean and white people are cool. Okay, don't really know the logic. 😹

Trocity
Every country is racist.

ilikecomics
I wonder how many people actually think their race is superior.

Klaw
Originally posted by ilikecomics
I wonder how many people actually think their race is superior.

There may be a small minority.

But generally, people see their culture as superior.

And people love equating race with culture.

meep-meep
You all are dumb monkeys. Skin pigment is just a way to divide us.

Old Man Whirly!
We've seen race protests in the UK and they release a report saying there is no racism in the system. My arse. We have a white supremist government right now and the people of colour that are Boris's pals in the government pursue a white agenda because they were brainwashed from a young age to "integrate, integrate, integrate" to the point where they no longer represent the communities they grew up in. They remind me of the sycophantic characters in slavery movies who suck up to the landowner and do the dirty work in exchange for their own room and a real mattress. But some people from states in the US where they still wish it was a mattress and room for all "house *******" will never get that.

Blakemore
So we're living in the birth of a nation 🤣 cool

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
Source.

A reasonable conclusion that only certain people would disagree with.

So the bigoted conservatives in power did an inquiry and decided that they're not bigoted? laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Robtard
So the bigoted conservatives in power did an inquiry and decided that they're not bigoted? laughing out loud Yup.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
So we're living in the birth of a nation 🤣 cool Exactly!

Blakemore
Funny 🤣

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Blakemore
Funny 🤣 I try. smile but British humour is often difficult for many on here to comprehend. It's too dark, cynical, satirical and self deprecatory.

Klaw
So the bigoted conservatives in power did an inquiry and decided that they're not bigoted? laughing out loud

If a woke, progressive, Left wing Government found the UK racist, you'd support it.

You just don't support the report since it doesn't fit your world view.

cdtm
I don't believe the UK is any more racist then Israel is. smile

cdtm
No more racist than Israel.

😈

ilikecomics
Originally posted by cdtm
No more racist than Israel.

😈

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Menachem_Begin

Robtard
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Yup.

Why is Klaw such a silly bastard.

Robtard
Originally posted by Klaw
If a woke, progressive, Left wing Government found the UK racist, you'd support it.

You just don't support the report since it doesn't fit your world view.

More lies from you because another of your silly threads exploded in your face.

Maybe the Aryan Nation can do an inquiry into themselves and prove they're actually correct concerning their views on "race"? Would you like that one too?

Tegmark
More lies from you because another of your silly threads exploded in your face.

Maybe the Aryan Nation can do an inquiry into themselves and prove they're actually correct concerning their views on "race"? Would you like that one too? +1'd

Robtard
Welcome back Broly.

Tegmark
Welcome back Broly. Kemosabe, I'm
https://onnetflix.co.uk/media/11/alien-autopsy-fact-or-fiction_70023426.jpg

Her daddy the opus dei guy

Tegmark
In NSA's traingular prism prison

Robtard
Broly, stop pretending to be another poster.

Tegmark
Making me worse than my doppleganger, the original "Evil" Cooper "Nazi" Progenitor with their "correctional" asylum/gay navy tactics

Breaking the ECT shock therapy mental barriers esque rn

Tegmark
Originally posted by Tegmark
Making me worse than my doppleganger, the original "Evil" Cooper "Nazi" Progenitor with their "correctional" asylum/gay navy tactics

Breaking the ECT shock therapy mental barriers esque rn Dpp6XLXU51E

Tegmark
I turn on the turn

Adam_PoE
Broly, stop pretending to be another poster.

What is wrong with their echo chamber?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
What is wrong with their echo chamber? Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
I can confirm after finally having had enough of it that that is the truth. At first and for a bit it seemed like a very cool place but most of the mods Broly chose were not doing their jobs and not setting good examples for everyone else.

Broly himself and Surt were doing most of the trolling and I just finally got tired of it and decided to leave the server permanently. At one point Broly actually changed my user name against my will (though he did allow me to change it back) and he even changed yours to "Robtard the Retard."

They both also seemed unable to stop talking about KMC and "the losers" on it. Though I usually felt the same way about the things they were saying about some of the posters on here I didn't see the need to constantly bring it up as they did.

I do hope the part you said about doxxing is not true though. That is crossing a line and unforgiveable. I also have no doubt that Broly will see this post and probably shit kittens over it over on his server lol. laughing out loud

DarthAloysius
Many aspects of the report are deeply questionable yeah, and appear to seek to simply reframe well known facts about racial disparities in the UK as just incidental. Case in point:

DarthAloysius
Because minorities being more likely to live in overcrowded housing, deprived areas, and work low-paying frontline jobs is has nothing to do with racism, right?

DarthAloysius
Anyway, the Equality and Human Rights Commission did a race report in 2016 that actually addresses the issue of racial inequality in Britain rather than trying to sidestep it. If anyone would rather read that:

https://www.equalityhumanrights.com/en/race-report-healing-divided-britain

Klaw
Whirly, why do you keep quoting Ethneos' post?

Blakemore
Ugh 🙄 the frustration

cdtm
They should compare middle class minority rates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.