Juggernaut vs. Beta Ray Bill vs. Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Current Stormbreakerless Beta
Current Juggernaut with the gem fragments
Current Ben

Fight takes place on neutral ground

Who wins

Booya_69
Current juggy is a shadow of his former self. Ben is 100 tonner unless he got amp recently. Bill is still Hercules/Thor level without storm breaker. He stomps both at the same time.

EcstaticGrace
Team 2. Juggs is the coolest character here but just off portrayal against Immortal Hulk I could see The Thing having a shot at beating him one on one.

lawest9
Bill.

Sin I AM
Probably Thing... this is a tough one

Stoic
Bill was getting worked by Fin Fang Foom without the hammer. I wonder how well Juggernaut and the Thing would've done in his place?

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Bill was getting worked by Fin Fang Foom without the hammer. I wonder how well Juggernaut and the Thing would've done in his place?
They would get crushed. Foom kills weakened Juggernaut or Thing.

As to the thread it's : Bill > Weakened Juggernaut > Thing.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
They would get crushed. Foom kills weakened Juggernaut or Thing.

I can agree with you here, as I've seen FFF nearly kill Iron Man and War Machine by merely flapping his wings.

DarkSaint85
This Foom sounds powerful indeed

carver9
FFF takes on the Avengers. Bad comparison.

CosmicComet
All three are losers but Thing has the most loser energy of the three.

That's why he's always talkin about heart. Losers talk about showing heart. Winners talk about winning.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by carver9
FFF takes on the Avengers. Bad comparison. Can you imagine if anyone that ever gave Superman guff had taken on teams? These people would be raising them to the Heavens! Luckily that has never happened though so we're safe for at least another hebdomad starting from last Tuesday Teusday.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

"Weakened Juggernaut" fluctuates a lot, it's not a defined power level.

If you had the most current version in mind (as op says), then I say it's way too early to properly gauge him.

carver9
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Can you imagine if anyone that ever gave Superman guff had taken on teams? These people would be raising them to the Heavens! Luckily that has never happened though so we're safe for at least another hebdomad starting from last Tuesday Teusday.

Superman would beat these 3. embarrasment

Bentley
WTF is forum smoking? Thing beat Hulk and these two jobbers cannot even handle Thor, Ben clobbers them

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Stoic
Wasnt F3 amped too?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wasnt F3 amped too?

Was he? What gave you that idea?

celeyhyga17
He was symbiotifiedfragelisticexpialidocious.

DarkSaint85
Interesting.
And as classic Thor was a match for BRB without the amp in the past, this Foom was definitely above High Herald level indeed.....

Bentley
Foom did handle Terrax when backed up with a team

DarkSaint85
He sounds like a decent character thumb up

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
He sounds like a decent character thumb up

You recall Thor destroying Bill's hammer? He's just about as powerful as Unworthy Thor was these days. I still think he's above the Thing, and Cain is probably weaker than the Thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.