AOC and Pelosi rank among least effective Democrats in Congress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Klaw
Source.

Good.

Newjak
What was used to determine they were ineffective?

Klaw
Originally posted by Newjak
What was used to determine they were ineffective?

It's in the article.

Newjak
So basically because they didn't get as many legislative acta into committee or law.

I mean seems like they would have a hard considering how the Republicans held back a lot of stuff.

Artol
I don't think this is a very important factor, tbh, I think people who are very effective pretty bad policy wise, because to be effective you have to do a lot of compromise, and compromises in Washington just mean that the American people get screwed.

Darth Thor
Why are those 2 being grouped together. They're completely different policy wise, integrity wise, in pretty much every way.

The only thing they have in common is that they're both democrats.

jaden_2.0
Clearly triggering their political opponents into frothing, rabid lunacy isn't in the effectiveness criteria.

truejedi
The article is wrong.

Klaw
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Why are those 2 being grouped together. They're completely different policy wise, integrity wise, in pretty much every way.

The only thing they have in common is that they're both democrats.

Probably because AOC has a large following and this study aims to show she's not effective.

And Pelosi is the face of the Democrats in Congress.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Darth Thor

The only thing they have in common is that they're both democrats. hatchet attemp? Click bait?

Klaw
Lol at all the butthurt Leftists realizing that AOC and Pelosi are failures.

Quincy
Oh right I forgot you exist here merely to say things like that, what a fun gimmick.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Quincy
Oh right I forgot you exist here merely to say things like that, what a fun gimmick. thumb up laughing out loud

Bashar Teg
OUCH! laughing out loud guess i'm just a quincy wannabe

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Klaw
Probably because AOC has a large following and this study aims to show she's not effective.

And Pelosi is the face of the Democrats in Congress.

Again those are pretty different things. Pelosi has a lot more power and been around a lot longer.

AOC is an actual leftist, which has a strong following, but completely outnumbered in the party. Shes also relatively new.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
OUCH! laughing out loud guess i'm just a quincy wannabe laughing out loud I think Quincy has great zinger sometimes. HE PUT Eon in his place better than any of us in this thread.

jaden_2.0
Remember all those weeks ago when she was much more effective at getting help to people in Texas who aren't her constituents and who she knows probably vote Republican than their own state senator or any Republican politician.

This guy remembers.

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Remember all those weeks ago when she was much more effective at getting help to people in Texas who aren't her constituents and who she knows probably vote Republican than their own state senator or any Republican politician.

This guy remembers. thumb up This guy needed reminding. :

Darth Thor
Originally posted by jaden_2.0

This guy remembers.

Just googled, I didnt even know that.

What a star thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.