Superman vs Godzilla and King Kong(with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
Fight to the death. Can Superman prevail?

riv6672

NemeBro
Stacking fodder doesn't work, Superman stomps. thumb up

Arachnid1
Just to reiterate, stacking fodder doesn't work. Add in Mecha, King Ghidorah, Rhodan, and the mutos for good measure if you like.

Superman stomps.

Psychotron
Superman is too fast, too small and can fly. They can't touch him. He wins.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
You're telling me that if he flied straight into their eyes and other soft tissues he can't hurt them? Because that's ridiculous.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
Godzilla was cut by Kong's axe. There was a huge gash on Godzilla's leg at the end of the movie. Godzilla is not invulnerable and his soft tissues are an entirely different matter. You telling me if Superman flies into Godzilla's brain he can't kill him from the inside? Superman is literally a bullet in this fight.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
We're talking about eyes here, not his scales. Or he could fly in through nose/ears. Plenty of options. Godzilla has no way to hit Clark and he will eventually lose.

cdtm
The World Devastators are far more powerful then Godzilla's beam, and Superman casually tanked it.

Superman wins.

xPRIMEx

Psychotron
Godzilla is literally powered by radiation, so that's a stupid comparison.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Psychotron
Godzilla is literally powered by radiation, so that's a stupid comparison. But radiation is just what powers nukes. The explosion is the main damage dealer.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by Psychotron
Godzilla is literally powered by radiation, so that's a stupid comparison.
He still tanked the sheer force of the explosion

Psychotron
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
He still tanked the sheer force of the explosion

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
But radiation is just what powers nukes. The explosion is the main damage dealer.

They used a nuke to heal Godzilla in KOTM a matter of hours when it would have taken years for him to heal on his own, so it obviously has the opposite effect on him.

cdtm
Pretty much. thumb up

xPRIMEx

jaden_2.0
Supes wrecked the world engine. Tech made from the same material as the scout ship that sliced through skyscrapers like butter while crash landing in Metropolis and still sits where it landed because human tech can't scratch it.

He wrecks all the titans.

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by cdtm
The World Devastators are far more powerful then Godzilla's beam, and Superman casually tanked it.
How so? (Genuine question)

Also this is the same Superman who was ko’d by a kiloton nuke. So doesn’t seem like the world engine’s beam has very much *destructive* power.

I doubt Superman would tank Godzilla’s breath, but to be fair it’d be pretty easy for him to avoid.

Darth Thor

Psychotron
That's right. His injury didn't heal until he soaked up some sunlight.

NemeBro
How so? (Genuine question)

Also this is the same Superman who was ko’d by a kiloton nuke. So doesn’t seem like the world engine’s beam has very much *destructive* power.

I doubt Superman would tank Godzilla’s breath, but to be fair it’d be pretty easy for him to avoid. KO'd by a nuke after being exposed to Kryptonite twice, and at night so he didn't have direct sunlight to replenish his strength fully until after being hit. Which as we see immediately reinvigorated him.

Also, gets hit? By what? The only attack even worth mentioning is the atomic breath, which will not in a thousand years hit Superman.

Superman is not just orders of magnitude faster than Godzilla and Kong: he's also physically considerably stronger than they are.

Superman can shift tectonic plates:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/ce/BvSFeat.png/revision/latest?cb=20170605194341

Retards have tried to dispute this feat for years, positing that perhaps Superman utilized his Kryptonian technology that he is never shown using when performing superheroics to shift it as opposed to the far more likely because it relies on the least assumptions case of him just using his super strength to do it.

Even discounting that though, Superman was able to stand and then fly while directly under the World Engine's pressure in Man of Steel, which was in that moment displacing a huge amount of water with the same beam hitting Superman (I saw this calced on SpaceBattles as being millions of tons of water displaced but the site is down atm):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

So given that the Titans seem to be able to physically hurt each other just fine despite being by every showing much weaker and slower than Superman it would seem he'd stomp them into the dirt. Punching into their eyes and through their brains would work fine, but he'd frankly knock out or kill Godzilla by just rushing and punching his skull my man.

playa1258
Uh oh tectonic plate feat.

Silent Master won't like that.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by playa1258
Uh oh tectonic plate feat.

Silent Master won't like that.

SM seemed to have been abused as a kid by someone wearing a Superman top.

That said, forum rules are pretty established about On Screen Feats Only. So we would at least need to see something, no matter how likely it is that it happened.

Silent Master
I see the normal people are still crying about Imp's ruling

Originally posted by Impediment
An Easter egg newspaper article/reference isn't a valid screen feat. C'mon, guys. You should know by now that only valid onscreen feats are canon here as to avoid cluster f*cks like this one happening in here.

If it's not on the screen it doesn't mean shit. thumb up

playa1258
Originally posted by Darth Thor
SM seemed to have been abused as a kid by someone wearing a Superman top.

That said, forum rules are pretty established about On Screen Feats Only. So we would at least need to see something, no matter how likely it is that it happened.

Seems that way. I always think its funny how KMCs most notorious members hate Superman.

riv6672
Space has no force? dontgetit

Darth Thor
Originally posted by riv6672
Space has no force? dontgetit

A Nuke has no force. In space. Apparently, someone proved it once I think, but cant be arsed looking it up.

jaden_2.0
It's because space has no way to propagate a pressure wave. Or thermal damage for that matter. Damage from a nuke in space would be entirely from ionising radiation. This would be considerably higher in space than in the atmosphere.

riv6672

xPRIMEx
Originally posted by NemeBro
KO'd by a nuke after being exposed to Kryptonite twice, and at night so he didn't have direct sunlight to replenish his strength fully until after being hit. Which as we see immediately reinvigorated him.

Also, gets hit? By what? The only attack even worth mentioning is the atomic breath, which will not in a thousand years hit Superman.

Superman is not just orders of magnitude faster than Godzilla and Kong: he's also physically considerably stronger than they are.

Superman can shift tectonic plates:

https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/c/ce/BvSFeat.png/revision/latest?cb=20170605194341

Retards have tried to dispute this feat for years, positing that perhaps Superman utilized his Kryptonian technology that he is never shown using when performing superheroics to shift it as opposed to the far more likely because it relies on the least assumptions case of him just using his super strength to do it.

Even discounting that though, Superman was able to stand and then fly while directly under the World Engine's pressure in Man of Steel, which was in that moment displacing a huge amount of water with the same beam hitting Superman (I saw this calced on SpaceBattles as being millions of tons of water displaced but the site is down atm):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSjI7gwuKtg

So given that the Titans seem to be able to physically hurt each other just fine despite being by every showing much weaker and slower than Superman it would seem he'd stomp them into the dirt. Punching into their eyes and through their brains would work fine, but he'd frankly knock out or kill Godzilla by just rushing and punching his skull my man.
I’ll have to rewatch that scene but I’m not convinced the kryptonite was still affecting him at that point, he seemed fine from what I remember. Unless there’s a novelization of the movie or something that confirms he was still affected by it?

Also do you believe (if he were to get hit) that Superman would survive a direct hit from godzilla’s fully charged atomic breath?

ShadowFyre
Lmao at beings that are far more durable and stronger being fodder

Prof. T.C McAbe
The Titans stand 0 chance. They would be statues, he is faster, stronger and more durable. He would simply fly holes through them till they are nothing but a lake of blood on the ground.

xPRIMEx
Wow the dc wank on this site...

Sorry but DCEU Superman is not more durable than Godzilla. What durability feat does Superman have that is better than tanking the meteor that caused the Permian extinction? Or tanking a nuke to the face? Superman isn’t flying holes through Godzilla. MAYBE he could through a weak spot like his eyes but that’s pure speculation. And he’s not tanking Godzilla’s breath. If he gets hit by that, it’s over.

Rebel95
Kaiju stomp, wtf is this shit?

Arachnid1
Wow the dc wank on this site...

Sorry but DCEU Superman is not more durable than Godzilla. What durability feat does Superman have that is better than tanking the meteor that caused the Permian extinction? Or tanking a nuke to the face? Superman isn’t flying holes through Godzilla. MAYBE he could through a weak spot like his eyes but that’s pure speculation. And he’s not tanking Godzilla’s breath. If he gets hit by that, it’s over. When did Godzilla tank a meteor that caused mass extinction? It wasn't on screen, so if Supermans tectonic plate feat isn't valid here, neither is that lol.

Anyway, Neme covered it pretty well. Superman withstanding and flying up through a beam that was displacing an amount of water multiple times both Godzilla and Kongs weight combined is pretty wild. Especially taking into account the fact that his power was fading due to the world engines atmospheric generating properties. On top of that, the Kaiju were shown to be physically hurt by tackling eachother into skyscrapers and using buildings as weapons. Supes and Zod doing the same didn't even scratch them.

The biggest hurdle they'd have to clear is Superman's insane speed advantage. The guy nearly kept up with a being that could go faster than the speed of light. The burden of proof is on you to show that either of the titans have a snowball in hells chance of tagging him.

He's faster, more durable, and stronger. Superman stomps here.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx
Btw I don’t think I ever claimed Godzilla could hit Supes, I said IF he hits him. The burden of proof is on you to prove that Superman would even be able to hurt Godzilla. Saying he could just fly through his eyes is pure speculation. I also want to see proof that was still weakened by the kryptonite when he got nuked, because he looked fine.

Godzilla tanking a megaton nuke to the face>Superman nearly being killed by a kiloton nuke

Darth Thor
I also want to see proof that was still weakened by the kryptonite when he got nuked, because he looked fine.

He still had the kryptonite scar on his face. When he actually healed via the sun, all his scars were healed.

No that it matters, because as already shown, there was no force to that Nuke blast, so any damage to him came from either the radiation or heat.

xPRIMEx

xPRIMEx

ares834
Which refers to the shockwave. I don't think the movie does anything to indicate such a thing.

Regardless, it doesn't really matter. Godzilla and Kong can't touch Superman. He beats the shit out of them.

xPRIMEx

ares834
The heat/radiation would be vastly greater in space. But I'm not sure why people brought it up either.

MechaG's beam is an energy attack and Superman's punches are kinetic force. Two completely different things that would require two vastly different resistances.

ScreamPaste

Darth Thor

xPRIMEx

carver9
Superman wasn't weakened from krypronite (the reaching), but, I'm undecided on who wins this. I wouldn't also say Superman would be blitzing around them either. Doomsday was hitting him just fine and Doomsday doesn't have a single speed ft (Batman was dodging him).

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by carver9
Superman wasn't weakened from krypronite (the reaching), but, I'm undecided on who wins this. I wouldn't also say Superman would be blitzing around them either. Doomsday was hitting him just fine and Doomsday doesn't have a single speed ft (Batman was dodging him). Doomsday was getting worked by Wonder Woman, and is less powerful than Steppenwolf, apparently. Superman in that instance was weakened by kryptonite and a nuke. Full power Superman would likely have stomped on his nuts.

Adam Grimes
Superman blitz them tf out.

carthage
Clark can't hurt him but Kong is definitely less than useless here.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by carthage
Clark can't hurt him but Kong is definitely less than useless here. You admitted to not seeing the movie in the GvK thread, why are you here.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Doomsday was getting worked by Wonder Woman, and is less powerful than Steppenwolf, apparently. Superman in that instance was weakened by kryptonite and a nuke. Full power Superman would likely have stomped on his nuts.

Doomsday also had HV.

That said, Superman was BFRing him into space before the Nuke intervened.

And I would assume he has some speed to take on both Superman and Wonder Woman.

ShadowFyre
Kong dies. The other two stalemate I suppose.

There really is no easy way around the speed factor except the fact that both Godzilla and Kong are literally tiers above Doomsday in speed. Kong averages around Lamborghini speed when he is NOT booking it. And that is just them moving around. If Superman gets tagged onceong enough for a ground and pound from Kong or a breath attack he is done.

ShadowFyre
Godzilla would have one shot it. Speed is literally the only thing keeping Superman alive in any fight with a Alpha Titan.

I suggest everyone just let Supes win with his speed because as I compared all of the actual on screen feats in another thread. It gets embarrassing.

Im gonna make a punch for punch/blast for blast match that would depend on nothing but strength, durability, and energy output.

marcssands14
Bump

Stigma
Superman FTW.

Old Man Whirly!
Speedblitz!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.