Thanos vs Hyperstorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Thanos vs Hyperstorm

Stoic
What has Hyperstorm done?

Horrificus
Hyperstorm ftw

Stoic
How? Thanos has a long history of no selling energy attacks of this level, and reaching for necks to break.

leonidas
in theory hyperstorm should win this. he was the son of rachel and franklin, and had a direct link to hyperspace and its infinite energies. he seemed to be on galactus's level over all and he was seemingly becoming a universal conqueror. but combat feats for him are pretty few and not terribly impressive. he was so overconfident in his abilities i could see him actually underestimating thanos and getting his sh#t pushed in. potentially he should be pretty far beyond standard thanos. in reality? not so sure.

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas
in theory hyperstorm should win this. he was the son of rachel and franklin, and had a direct link to hyperspace and its infinite energies. he seemed to be on galactus's level over all and he was seemingly becoming a universal conqueror. but combat feats for him are pretty few and not terribly impressive. he was so overconfident in his abilities i could see him actually underestimating thanos and getting his sh#t pushed in. potentially he should be pretty far beyond standard thanos. in reality? not so sure.

Galactus used him as a charging station.

leonidas
g did that because hs's available energy was limitless. galactus was supposed to be able to continue to feed off him forever. hs was able to draw on infinite energy, so they were intended to keep each other in balance.

i dunno. it was a weak a$$ ending to a weak a$$ storyline that could have been very cool. child of franklin and rachel? alternate timelines? that could have been really interesting. at one point, the ff ceased to exist in ALL possible futures because of hyperstorm.

his implied power was pretty awesome. but they really never used him worth a damn....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.