Midichlorian count list

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xPRIMEx
If Anakin/Vader is at 20,000+, what do you think other characters like Sidious, Yoda, Maul, Dooku, Kylo, Rey, Snoke, etc would be?

xPRIMEx

Eli Vanto
Rey and Kylo would be equal imo.

Also brings up an interesting question, because wasn't Maul's potential pretty absurd in canon (like could have been a peer to Sidious)?? Because in that case it's possible he had a much higher midichlorian count (lets say 19000), but simply never realized his potential.

Darth Thor

playa1258
Rey with SJW force is top.

Total Warrior
Nice list

xPRIMEx
Thank you sir

relentless1
I always figured Sidious was a 20,000 plus also; remember none of the Sith were ever tested which is why they escaped the Orders notice in the first place

xPRIMEx
Sidious is probably like 20,000

The Skywalkers are probably more like 40,000 but the scale only went up to 20,000 which is why I put 20,000+

Eli Vanto
That's always been the problem with the "+" thing. Anakin's count could have been 20,001, or 100,000.

But I still do think that Sidious's count was very close to Anakin's. Lower, sure, but not by much.

NewGuy01
In The Tenebrous Way, when contemplating the possibility of the midichlorians giving rise to a "chosen one," Darth Tenebrous speculated that such a being might possess as many as 15,000 midichlorians per cell. In other words, naturally being born with a midichlorian count of even 15,000 was considered to be completely impossible by the universe's leading expert on the subject; I wouldn't be surprised if most of these folks were <10,000.

Freedon Nadd
I hate midi-chlorians.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.