Imperiex probes vs viltrumites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Imperiex probes vs viltrumites

DarkSaint85
Probes. I just can't shake off the visuals of them being squishy (I know I know, maybe they're squishy because their opponents are just that damn strong)....

Stoic
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Probes. I just can't shake off the visuals of them being squishy (I know I know, maybe they're squishy because their opponents are just that damn strong)....

They're squishy. We've seen Kryptonians fight each other, and their fights don't typically end in a gore fest. The Viltrimate Universe simply operates under different laws.

carver9
viltrumites

h1a8
Originally posted by carver9
viltrumites Seriously? I what feats do they have to say that they can beat all the probes (let alone one probe). IMO this thread is spite.

Stoic
They beat one Probe. It explodes. They turn into blood spatter.

The End.

carver9
Lol... they only hurt each other due to their strength. It happens with all characters that fight their peer. Doesn't mean everyone can do it.

Stoic
Lol... they only hurt each other due to their strength. It happens with all characters that fight their peer. Doesn't mean everyone can do it.

Really? So when Superman fights Zod, do you ever see them punching holes in one another? How about Classic Thor vs Hercules? Was there a gore fest? Namor vs Hulk? Did they tear each other's arms off and beat the shit out of each other with them? Shazam vs Superman (Eclipsed)? Were they placed in ICU awaiting blood transfusions due to punching the blood out of each other? Etc.

h1a8
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? So when Superman fights Zod, do you ever see them punching holes in one another? How about Classic Thor vs Hercules? Was there a gore fest? Namor vs Hulk? Did they tear each other's arms off and beat the shit out of each other with them? Shazam vs Superman (Eclipsed)? Were they placed in ICU awaiting blood transfusions due to punching the blood out of each other? Etc. thumb up

Viltrumites durability to strength ratio is very low. So low that its comically illogical. Applying their strength level (and lower) to their bodies will result in a gore fest.

Diesldude

Stoic

Delta1938

Too bad for them they're facing superiors, not peers. Given what we see they probably break their hands punching the Probes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.