Hulk vs. Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wonder Man
sick How will strength fare against 🩸 blood?

leonidas
this didn't go too well for dracula the last time they met. even though it was serpent hulk, i don't think it would have mattered much. there's really nothing drac could do. i used to wonder what i bite would do, but with the push hulk's gotten lately, and the sort of supernatural explanation for his power, i don't think it would do much, if drac could even bite through his skin. there's of course the zombie hulk in another reality, and i guess that COULD leave open the possibility of a bite working, but like i said, i just don't see it. or maybe it would work very briefly before hulk's blood burned it away? hulk's blood was a cure for vampirism in a cartoon episode i think.

anyway, a vampire hulk sounds cool, but i just don't see it happening. none of drac's standard powers or tricks would save him from getting crushed here, i don't think.

Wonder Man
If Dracula knows Hulks genetic family lineage over the millennium he can have all kinds of tactics.

carver9
Hulk said that he could kill Knull, the same Knull Hulk that wrecked the Vampire nation. Hulk stomps and easily...

https://ibb.co/vLxCBqD

zopzop
Hulk annihilates him. This is spite.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk said that he could kill Knull, the same Knull Hulk that wrecked the Vampire nation. Hulk stomps and easily...

https://ibb.co/vLxCBqD

Same Knull, eh?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dracula with Adamantium Katanas stomps.

leonidas
laughing out loud thumb up

though the adamantium netting didn't seem to help much...

and seriously--it's like ds has carv on some sort of notification. lol or maybe his carver sense tingles every time carver posts...?

DarkSaint85
Adamantium can't be ripped though.

lawest9
Hulk easily, no contest.

leonidas
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Adamantium can't be ripped though.

metal can't be ripped, adamantium katanas....this thread is full to bursting with win. thumb up

Wonder Man
I stopped reading comics 4 years ago. I still like all the characters though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.