Brightburn Superman runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HumbleServant
1. Bucky
2. Captain America
3. Spiderman
4. Loki
5. Aquaman
6. Iron Man (Most powerful armor)
7. Kurse
8. Hulk
9. Wonder Woman
10. Steppenwolf
11. Faora
12. Zod
13. Superman

ShadowFyre
6? Maybe 7

KingD19
I don't see him making it past Tony with the Bleeding Edge Armor.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
I don't see him making it past Tony with the Bleeding Edge Armor.
thumb up

TheVaultDweller
I don't see him even getting past Aquaman to be honest. Arthur has taken worse than Brightburn can dish out. Brightburn is faster, but it's not going to help him KO Arthur, who's actually survived hits from DCEU Superman and Manta's optic blasts without serious damage.

NemeBro
Brightburn could fly at full speed into Aquaman and would break every bone in his body on impact.

One could make a legitimate argument that he could lose to Bucky, much less Aquaman.

KingD19
Originally posted by NemeBro
Brightburn could fly at full speed into Aquaman and would break every bone in his body on impact.

One could make a legitimate argument that he could lose to Bucky, much less Aquaman.

Aquaman I'll give you. Bucky though?

You got a kid with superspeed, flight, heat vision, enough super strength to easily lift a truck, and is bulletproof and at least tough enough to mangle a lawnmower blade with his hand.

What's Bucky gonna do? Scold him?

ShadowFyre
I dont see him losing to Bucky at all. How? I was gonna say Aquaman as well but that speed and hv are gonna whittle him down

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.