Current Superman (Sun-Dipped) vs Wanda Maximoff ( Full power)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bodybuildingbob
Who wins ?

Superman:-
https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_CocCQeT1u-4EGx29duyVFMRS-QH4sEm-6sAgy5PPyWviiDny5mclJjOwaikcbk-yny58-nVKHtSkRPwYdg8xJDqNaYrMjx7rviqmwmWiogpeIT-5oHYgM0aujQcpPDKGuzPmLtFBQ=s0

vs
Wanda Maximoff:-
https://qphs.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-891cc9b10c263553014171b9a61b086d

Superman soaks in only ONE sun for about 30 mins before the fight starts and he is bloodlusted because Wanda stole his favorite pants

lawest9
Only if he can take her out before she works her reality altering power.

Bodybuildingbob
if you could give your comments on Supes vs BA as well ?

leonidas
standard starting distance she would have ZERO chance. he'd kill her inside a nanosecond. give her a shield in place or something to buy her time and he'd be f'd.

Bodybuildingbob
isn't sun dipped superman magical resistant ?

leonidas
not that i'm aware of--or at least not any moreso than normal....

Bodybuildingbob
OH ok , I have read in the 6 billion issue one that he was resistant to the red sun after being in the sun for billions of years

Delta1938
Originally posted by Bodybuildingbob
isn't sun dipped superman magical resistant ?

If he's getting say an energy blast that's just that, but happens to be mystical in nature(but no special properties or effects) it's usually just treated as a blast, and his durability deals with it. But what Wanda does wouldn't fit that.

He has resisted and overcome mystical stuff like transmutation with sheer willpower, but I imagine he'll just take her out before she can do anything.

leonidas
yeah i guess blasts would be something different. thumb up not sure he'd shrug off her hex bolts, not at full power though. if she had the chance she would more likely warp reality and take his powers away or any other weird thing she could think of. i don't think he'd be able to defend that. he'd essentially become some sort of alternate version of himself--or could potentially be made so. he's got some pretty great resistance feats, but i still think she'd be able to affect him with her power, though a case could be made against it.

but yeah, she's dead before she can even try.

lawest9
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah i guess blasts would be something different. thumb up not sure he'd shrug off her hex bolts, not at full power though. if she had the chance she would more likely warp reality and take his powers away or any other weird thing she could think of. i don't think he'd be able to defend that. he'd essentially become some sort of alternate version of himself--or could potentially be made so. he's got some pretty great resistance feats, but i still think she'd be able to affect him with her power, though a case could be made against it.

but yeah, she's dead before she can even try. Yea........I agree, PC Superman may be the most powerful Superman outside of Superman one million but he was most vulnerable to magic than any other version.

Diesldude
Bob this is spite. Superman ends this in a nanosecond.

Delta1938

but yeah, she's dead before she can even try.

Are her hex bolts just normal blasts or what? I haven't read her in a while and don't remember if those were related to probability altering or not.

He's resisted some weird stuff before so I could see him in a comic getting these changes before just resisting it because he has to. But in this scenario, don't see why he just doesn't splatter her before she can blink.

DarkSaint85
Didn't Hawkeye shoot her in the head, and she just got back up like it was nothing?

Iow, I'm not sure physical damage will work.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Didn't Hawkeye shoot her in the head, and she just got back up like it was nothing?

Iow, I'm not sure physical damage will work.

I see what you mean, in that one isolated panel it looks as if she was shot through the top of the head (arrow going dowward vertically into the top back of her head).

But he actually shot her at the top of her back.
The scene where she is shown lying on her stomach shows the arrow through her top back portion. Also when she lifts her head (asks Clint why), the arrow is shown right behind her head.

It seems that Wanda can undo damage if she is conscious. But we can't be sure if she can undo damage if she is already dead or koed.
Also we don't know the extent to how much damage to herself she can undo.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Iow, I'm not sure physical damage will work. an arrow in the back is different then having your head ripped off.

wanda dies.

GalacticStorm
Youd need to define "Full power" Wanda.

We all know that her showings in House of M were attributed to an external power source.

So that wouldnt be full power Wanda anymore than full power Cyclops or full power Namor being their times as Phoenix hosts.

Wandas plenty powerful for sure not to the point where she could take on Superman. Youd need to be beyond herald tier to convincingly be able to bets Superman in an out of 10 majority.

leonidas
yeah that's fair i guess. i simply assume when i see full power, the person means house of m.

@delta--her hex bolts have never really been defined very well. they were initially her mutant power manifesting itself, but later they became more magic based. where her magic starts and mutant powers end is pretty well anyone's guess and can change from writer to writer. nowadays her powers are mostly conflated with chaos magic.

the issue here is she is simply not fast enough to even raise a shield or teleport out of the way in a forum fight. no way anyone could suggest she could withstand a full blitz from superman. /shrug

GalacticStorm
yeah that's fair i guess. i simply assume when i see full power, the person means house of m.

@delta--her hex bolts have never really been defined very well. they were initially her mutant power manifesting itself, but later they became more magic based. where her magic starts and mutant powers end is pretty well anyone's guess and can change from writer to writer. nowadays her powers are mostly conflated with chaos magic.

the issue here is she is simply not fast enough to even raise a shield or teleport out of the way in a forum fight. no way anyone could suggest she could withstand a full blitz from superman. /shrug

Exactly that.

In a forum battle she would lose every time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.