Can Superman match this Gladiator strength feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Gladiator destroying a planet in a few hits, current Superman can do this without any problem but this is post crisis Superman, Byrnes version after COIE up until just before the N52 Supes, can this much weaker Superman match the feat?

https://m.imgur.com/a/OU6HtX7

StiltmanFTW
No, he cannot.

EcstaticGrace
Flew threw a planet several times and then hit it in its weakened state as a finishing blow?

Delta1938
Originally posted by lawest9
Gladiator destroying a planet in a few hits, current Superman can do this without any problem but this is post crisis Superman, Byrnes version after COIE up until just before the N52 Supes, can this much weaker Superman match the feat?

Before New 52? Ridiculously exceeds it.

JBL
No he cannot.

JBL
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
Flew threw a planet several times and then hit it in its weakened state as a finishing blow? When did he fly through that planet several times? Where is it stated that he weakened that planet?

EcstaticGrace

JBL
That was a star he flew through.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
No he cannot.

Superman broke the chains that can haul stars between galaxies (more than trillions of time more than Gladiator's feat)

Superman benched the Earth (multiple times greater than Glad's feat).

Just so you know. The planet was smaller than Mars (it had no atmosphere). Think of one of Jupiter's largest moons with a slight atmosphere.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by h1a8
Superman broke the chains that can haul stars between galaxies (more than trillions of time more than Gladiator's feat)

Just so you know. The planet was smaller than Mars (it had no atmosphere). Think of one of Jupiter's largest moons with a slight atmosphere.

thumb up

-Pr-

You're asking if Superman could fly through a star (lol) and then use his power to punch a planet to bits?

Of course he could.

lawest9
Originally posted by -Pr-
You're asking if Superman could fly through a star (lol) and then use his power to punch a planet to bits?

Of course he could. Even the Byrne version when he first appeared?appeared.....although he did become much more powerful over the years just before the N52 version of himself.

cdtm
Scaling to Mon-El:

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/K7lL3

This was Lar Gand, early post crisis Mon-El.

Superman matched him several times, including when amped by Eclipso:

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-5df109b59bb0a1673457fb69e855bdf8.webp

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-b486df6dfff4ed2d36afd5d0766315c0.webp

cdtm
Even the Byrne version when he first appeared?appeared....

Well..

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-0985d4d3fd09d5c5d66a70d420a6291e.webp

cdtm
Originally posted by cdtm
Well..

And by Death of Superman:

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/12/120679/4576640-16.jpg

Destructive force of a nova put him down.

Juntai
Was the Doomsday fight that really started all the crazy feats Superman. Once he came back he started moving the moon, fighting gods, etc.

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by Juntai
Was the Doomsday fight that really started all the crazy feats Superman. Once he came back he started moving the moon, fighting gods, etc.
for Post crisis ? yeah i would assume , gosh Bryne era was so good

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
No he cannot.

r3hTwsvJV_A

Delta1938
Even the Byrne version when he first appeared?appeared.....although he did become much more powerful over the years just before the N52 version of himself.

The way you worded it left it unclear, but I took it as Superman at any point up to New 52.

Originally posted by cdtm
Well..

Later on, yes before DOS, Superman would be thrown in the Sun, after Eradicator had turned it red, twice, and wasn't seriously hurt.

lawest9
Exactly.

JBL
Superman broke the chains that can haul stars between galaxies (more tif han trillions of time more than Gladiator's feat)

Just so you know. The planet was smaller than Mars (it had no atmosphere). Think of one of Jupiter's largest moons with a slight atmosphere. Show those chains hauling stars. If you want to go that route, gladiator ripped apart a black hole with his bare hands. The planet was the size of Mars??? The planet had no atmosphere??? That planet spawned an entire race, it had an atmosphere to support that entire race. That was a very large planet.

Delta1938

Did you not read the OP? But curious why you say it's smaller than Mars.

Originally posted by JBL
Show those chains hauling stars. If you want to go that route, gladiator ripped apart a black hole with his bare hands. The planet was the size of Mars??? The planet had no atmosphere??? That planet spawned an entire race, it had an atmosphere to support that entire race. That was a very large planet.

You wouldn't understand the difference between those two statements if you had a magical 50 point IQ increase and someone dumbing it down so much even a 7 year old could understand.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938

You wouldn't understand the difference between those two statements if you had a magical 50 point IQ increase and someone dumbing it down so much even a 7 year old could understand. My IQ is high enough to run a business, while the only thing you run is your mouth on the internet.

DarkSaint85
Really don't see why Superman can't do it

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
My IQ is high enough to run a business, while the only thing you run is your mouth on the internet.

What is the name of this business?

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Show those chains hauling stars. If you want to go that route, gladiator ripped apart a black hole with his bare hands. The planet was the size of Mars??? The planet had no atmosphere??? That planet spawned an entire race, it had an atmosphere to support that entire race. That was a very large planet. A moon can spawn a race (Europa is speculated to have life since it most likely has liquid water). A thick atmosphere isn't necessarily for life. No atmosphere shown most likely means a smaller planet (large moon size possibly). Even if was the size of Earth then lifting the Earth takes more force than punching it several times until it breaks apart.

You can't rip apart something that is the size of an atom by grabbing it with human sized hands.. But that feat is irrelevant here. Bring it up in the appropriate threads.

Bodybuildingbob
What is the name of this business?

h1a8

You wouldn't understand the difference between those two statements if you had a magical 50 point IQ increase and someone dumbing it down so much even a 7 year old could understand. My bad. Well Superman and Hal moving Earth at great speeds. I calculated it a long time ago. Superman exerted at least 50 Earth weights.

And the planet had no atmosphere. So it was most likely smaller than Mars.

Delta1938
My bad. Well Superman and Hal moving Earth at great speeds. I calculated it a long time ago. Superman exerted at least 50 Earth weights.

And the planet had no atmosphere. So it was most likely smaller than Mars.

They were going against Starbreaker's power so it was probably a lot more than that.

Honestly him just pulling Darkseid from The Source Wall(sorta repeated with Highfather's Staff) along is a lot more impressive than what Gladiator did, let alone breaking the planet sized hole.

Unless the writer had an explanation that didn't get through(something burning it for example) I imagine this was them just ****ing up on no atmosphere.

lawest9
They were going against Starbreaker's power so it was probably a lot more than that.

Honestly him just pulling Darkseid from The Source Wall(sorta repeated with Highfather's Staff) along is a lot more impressive than what Gladiator did, let alone breaking the planet sized hole.

Unless the writer had an explanation that didn't get through(something burning it for example) I imagine this was them just ****ing up on no atmosphere.

JBL
Originally posted by Bodybuildingbob
Welcome back Brolyblack. I knew you would slip up and expose yourself.

-Pr-
Even the Byrne version when he first appeared?appeared.....although he did become much more powerful over the years just before the N52 version of himself.

Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if Byrne Superman did it. But yeah after DOS, he's obviously more powerful and would have an easier time doing it.

==

JBL, stop making dumb statements and drawing attention to yourself. It becomes very hard to defend you from people being dicks to you when you draw the attention in the first place.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Welcome back Brolyblack. I knew you would slip up and expose yourself.

So tell us your business if you actually have one. I want proof.

playa1258
The favorite feat of CBR

lawest9
Honestly? I wouldn't be surprised if Byrne Superman did it. But yeah after DOS, he's obviously more powerful and would have an easier time doing it.

==

JBL, stop making dumb statements and drawing attention to yourself. It becomes very hard to defend you from people being dicks to you when you draw the attention in the first place. I think he lives for the opportunity to constantly put Supes down.

JBL
I think he lives for the opportunity to constantly put Supes down. Knowing what Superman can and cannot do is not putting the character down.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Knowing what Superman can and cannot do is not putting the character down.

You don't know shit. When Rao grilled you on what you actually read of Superman you eventually answered JLA. Now you're claiming he's your favorite character to try and have a modicum of clout. You're a ****ing pathetic, lying inept troll.

JBL
You don't know shit. When Rao grilled you on what you actually read of Superman you eventually answered JLA. Now you're claiming he's your favorite character to try and have a modicum of clout. You're a ****ing pathetic, lying inept troll. A BZ right now about anything I said about Superman liar.

cdtm
Originally posted by Juntai

It was the jet of Kryptonite gas being filtered through Eradicator who lept between it and Superman. They called the result "Kryptonite X".

Had an entire arc dedicated to it where Superman stored way more power then he could burn off, causing natural disasters by accident and KO punches to Bizarro Superman with a casual tap. Eventuallyally literally hulking out.

Parasite absorbed most of it, but enough stuck to make a permanent amp.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Knowing what Superman can and cannot do is not putting the character down.

And if you knew those things, that'd be great.

DarkSaint85
BZ him, Pr.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
BZ him, Pr. Please do👍

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
A BZ right now about anything I said about Superman liar.

OK, based on your retarded comments, I say it'll be fun to wreck you on Superman vs Gladiator. I'm going to throw the soap down and make you pick it up. Hope you don't pussy out.

JBL
OK, based on your retarded comments, I say it'll be fun to wreck you on Superman vs Gladiator. I'm going to throw the soap down and make you pick it up. Hope you don't pussy out. Nice try, but the last thing you ran your mouth about was Supermans so-called dynamic strength. You brought up OWAW, hopefully you bring up DOS and some other BS. This is a dynamic strength BZ and I'm going to wipe the floor with you by using mongul jr and supermans own words, in other words... Superman himself will prove you lie, then I'm going to let mongul jr prove you are a liar, then I'm going to let lois prove you are a liar. Bring your friends if you like. Let me know when, your downfall will start with the word " ENOUGH" remember that word.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Nice try, but the last thing you ran your mouth about was Supermans so-called dynamic strength. You brought up OWAW, hopefully you bring up DOS and some other BS. This is a dynamic strength BZ and I'm going to wipe the floor with you by using mongul jr and supermans own words, in other words... Superman himself will prove you lie, then I'm going to let mongul jr prove you are a liar, then I'm going to let lois prove you are a liar. Bring your friends if you like. Let me know when, your downfall will start with the word " ENOUGH" remember that word.

So you're pussying out of one topic (thanks for the concessions that Superman wrecks Gladiator) to go to a different BZ you pusied out of before? Assuming you have the balls to stick to this, you're going to get wrecked again.

Also I love how you completely ignored me wanting proof of your business. Thanks for effectively admitting you lied about that too. Just like everything.

JBL
So you're pussying out of one topic (thanks for the concessions that Superman wrecks Gladiator) to go to a different BZ you pusied out of before? Assuming you have the balls to stick to this, you're going to get wrecked again.

Also I love how you completely ignored me wanting proof of your business. Thanks for effectively admitting you lied about that too. Just like everything. Concession accepted. Gladiator vs superman is a matter of opinion who wins. I say gladiator, you say Superman, some people say gladiator some people say Superman, it's an ongoing debate. BUT! Dynamic strength is your lie and I'm going to let Superman HIMSELF prove you lie, IF you don't chicken out. Nice try though. Now about my business, do you really think I'm going to to degrade myself and try to prove something to an unknown internet comic book arguing child?? Who are you? For all I know I might be engaging and inappropriate topic with someone's child. Keep it comic little boy/man or whatever you are.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Concession accepted. Gladiator vs superman is a matter of opinion who wins. I say gladiator, you say Superman, some people say gladiator some people say Superman, it's an ongoing debate. BUT! Dynamic strength is your lie and I'm going to let Superman HIMSELF prove you lie, IF you don't chicken out. Nice try though. Now about my business, do you really think I'm going to to degrade myself and try to prove something to an unknown internet comic book arguing child?? Who are you? For all I know I might be engaging and inappropriate topic with someone's child. Keep it comic little boy/man or whatever you are.

What concessions retard? Did you somehow get I didn't accept your challenge by saying you're going to get wrecked? Did me setting the bar so low still end up too high for you? I fully accept.

And yes, you pussied out on Superman vs Gladiator. Don't delude yourself into thinking it's not obvious.

You have no business, just like you have no boat. You were called out and you said a bunch of bullshit.

So when do you want to do this?

JBL
What concessions retard? Did you somehow get I didn't accept your challenge by saying you're going to get wrecked? Did me setting the bar so low still end up too high for you? I fully accept.

And yes, you pussied out on Superman vs Gladiator. Don't delude yourself into thinking it's not obvious.

You have no business, just like you have no boat. You were called out and you said a bunch of bullshit.

So when do you want to do this? I'll pick the time idiot. But know this, the loser (you) will be banned from this site permanently never to return. Those are the rules.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
Concession accepted. Gladiator vs superman is a matter of opinion who wins. I say gladiator, you say Superman, some people say gladiator some people say Superman, it's an ongoing debate. BUT! Dynamic strength is your lie and I'm going to let Superman HIMSELF prove you lie, IF you don't chicken out. Nice try though. Now about my business, do you really think I'm going to to degrade myself and try to prove something to an unknown internet comic book arguing child?? Who are you? For all I know I might be engaging and inappropriate topic with someone's child. Keep it comic little boy/man or whatever you are.

Even if you are right on the dynamic strength thing, it's kind of a terrible idea to participate in a battlezone about it on a forum full of DC fanboys.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
I'll pick the time idiot. But know this, the loser (you) will be banned from this site permanently never to return. Those are the rules.

Hardly any message board on the internet works like that.

Certainly not KMC.

Even if both participants agree on that, it's not gonna happen.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
I'll pick the time idiot. But know this, the loser (you) will be banned from this site permanently never to return. Those are the rules.

You're never gonna make a time, you're hoping I'd pussy out like you. laughing

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Even if you are right on the dynamic strength thing, it's kind of a terrible idea to participate in a battlezone about it on a forum full of DC fanboys.

He is wrong, and you're just giving him excuses.

JBL
Even if you are right on the dynamic strength thing, it's kind of a terrible idea to participate in a battlezone about it on a forum full of DC fanboys. True, I thought about that. They all want Superman to have dynamic strength and they will fight to the end about it.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
True, I thought about that. They all want Superman to have dynamic strength and they will fight to the end about it.

So you're pussying out again?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
True, I thought about that. They all want Superman to have dynamic strength and they will fight to the end about it.

They don't think it's even debatable.

JBL
You're never gonna make a time, you're hoping I'd pussy out like you. laughing

He is wrong, and you're just giving him excuses. Everybody knows this is a Superman worshipping site. But here's a FREE one. Post the scan of the conversation between Superman and mongul jr after mongul tells Superman ' enough'. Let's see what they say about what mongul taught Superman and why he called Superman a fool.

JBL
They don't think it's even debatable. I know. They run to OWAW or DOS, yet are too blind to comprehend what the story was about.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Everybody knows this is a Superman worshipping site. But here's a FREE one. Post the scan of the conversation between Superman and mongul jr after mongul tells Superman ' enough'. Let's see what they say about what mongul taught Superman and why he called Superman a fool.

So you're too pussy to officially lose. Concessions accepted. Maybe now you can go back to your "business" of selling people "lemonade " when you're really just filling the pitcher with hose water. But since you're still wearing your helmet while missing the days of riding the short bus, the neighborhood does their good deed and buys it anyway.

JBL
So you're too pussy to officially lose. Concessions accepted. Maybe now you can go back to your "business" of selling people "lemonade " when you're really just filling the pitcher with hose water. But since you're still wearing your helmet while missing the days of riding the short bus, the neighborhood does their good deed and buys it anyway. Lol. Nice way to slip out of putting up that scan like I asked. You quick to run to Superman saying I can feel my Powers growing. That's the scan that made a fool out of you and got your lying about dynamic strength. But sorry to bust your bubble, that was Superman going from about 60% to 100% of what was already there. And if you put the scans up I ask you for I'll prove it coward.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JBL
I know. They run to OWAW or DOS, yet are too blind to comprehend what the story was about.

It's always a shitstorm, those dynamic strength threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=590939&pagenumber=9

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Nice way to slip out of putting up that scan like I asked. You quick to run to Superman saying I can feel my Powers growing. That's the scan that made a fool out of you and got your lying about dynamic strength. But sorry to bust your bubble, that was Superman going from about 60% to 100% of what was already there. And if you put the scans up I ask you for I'll prove it coward.

You're calling me the coward yet aren't willing to actually do the BZ. Shut the **** up and let irony continue sodomizing you.

JBL
It's always a shitstorm, those dynamic strength threads:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=590939&pagenumber=9 Lol. I see that thread went nowhere. The old mental block crap, strange that no one ever brought up superman himself explaining his mental blocks when he was fighting black adam. Totally different from what his fans claim.

DarkSaint85
So when is this BZ happening?

JBL
You're calling me the coward yet aren't willing to actually do the BZ. Shut the **** up and let irony continue sodomizing you. Please be more respectful, my staff don't want you to get banned and lose one source of great entertainment.

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So when is this BZ happening? Now you hush!! I'm trying to get him to post a scan so that I can trap him. Hes of course looking at it and trying to find a way to twist it.👍

Delta1938
Just so people don't miss the previous page, JBL challenged me to a BZ on Superman having dynamic powers or not, had said about loser gets permanently banned, backs out of his own challenge after I accept it, and now is calling me a coward for not posting a scan he'll just make some bullshit excuses up to disregard. Instead of you know have judges make a verdict on our arguments as a whole.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Please be more respectful, my staff don't want you to get banned and lose one source of great entertainment.

**** your non existent staff. laughing This is one of the reasons you give yourself away. Yeah your staff actually care about this? Nope you're lying. You're just a little bitich.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Now you hush!! I'm trying to get him to post a scan so that I can trap him. Hes of course looking at it and trying to find a way to twist it.👍

Shouldn't that happen in the BZ?

When's good for you?

JBL
Just so people don't miss the previous page, JBL challenged me to a BZ on Superman having dynamic powers or not, had said about loser gets permanently banned, backs out of his own challenge after I accept it, and now is calling me a coward for not posting a scan he'll just make some bullshit excuses up to disregard. Instead of you know have judges make a verdict on our arguments as a whole. Post the scans! Better yet run to DOS where h18 fooled you about Superman not being able to hurt doomsday then all of a sudden being able to hurt doomsday. Now that's true dynamic strength hooray!!! Oh wait lois corrected that lie. Want proof?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Post the scans! Better yet run to DOS where h18 fooled you about Superman not being able to hurt doomsday then all of a sudden being able to hurt doomsday. Now that's true dynamic strength hooray!!! Oh wait lois corrected that lie. Want proof?

You challenged me then backed out of your own challenge. Now you demand me to argue where you don't have people voting for who is correct. You're a joke. I actually have a pair and will BZ it. I'll even let you have carter as one of the judges so you're guaranteed one vote. So you'll only have to convince one other judge, I'll have to convince two.

JBL
You challenged me then backed out of your own challenge. Now you demand me to argue where you don't have people voting for who is correct. You're a joke. I actually have a pair and will BZ it. I'll even let you have carter as one of the judges so you're guaranteed one vote. So you'll only have to convince one other judge, I'll have to convince two. If you had any common sense, you would know the judges have already been picked. Lois, Mongul jr and Superman himself. Not try to comprehend that.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
If you had any common sense, you would know the judges have already been picked. Lois, Mongul jr and Superman himself. Not try to comprehend that.

Then if you're so confident take up the BZ. I even offered(still do) to handicap myself giving you a free vote in carter. Put up or shot up, coward.

JBL
Then if you're so confident take up the BZ. I even offered(still do) to handicap myself giving you a free vote in carter. Put up or shot up, coward. You claimed that OWAW showed Mongul jr unlocking supermans dynamic strength, something h18 fooled you about. Your pitch is that since Superman said he felt his power growing, that's was dynamic strength. But you conveniently leave out why mongul called Superman a fool. You flat out refused to post a scan after Mongul told Superman enough. That scan will make you out to be a liar. That's why you won't post it.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You claimed that OWAW showed Mongul jr unlocking supermans dynamic strength, something h18 fooled you about. Your pitch is that since Superman said he felt his power growing, that's was dynamic strength. But you conveniently leave out why mongul called Superman a fool. You flat out refused to post a scan after Mongul told Superman enough. That scan will make you out to be a liar. That's why you won't post it.

Actually there's a whole lot more, and I don't know what you're talking about with H1, but that's irrelevant. You're a coward who knows he can't convince even one judge for his case. Thanks for your concessions.

I don't know what the point of this was, if you think you're annoying me, nah. It's hilarious how hard you try. If you were bluffing and thought I'd back down, you're even more of an idiot than I thought. GG.

JBL
Actually there's a whole lot more, and I don't know what you're talking about with H1, but that's irrelevant. You're a coward who knows he can't convince even one judge for his case. Thanks for your concessions.

I don't know what the point of this was, if you think you're annoying me, nah. It's hilarious how hard you try. If you were bluffing and thought I'd back down, you're even more of an idiot than I thought. GG. learn comics. Let me educate you on dynamic strength. True dynamic strength can be transferred from the comic book to a battle board like KMC. What has you confused if the fact that Superman is written in the comics to win no matter what just like other heroes. But there's a flaw on a versus thread on a comic book site. You see in the comics darkseid can't erase Superman, he's essential to the universe. In the comics he's the hero so he's going to win against beings he really shouldn't beat just like other heroes. But on a battle board or a versus thread. There are no writers to write him to win as the hero, he's not a hero on the Battle board, he's a character that's put in a fight, he's not essential to KMC so darkseid will erase his ass. Now you can transfer hulks dynamic strength over from the comics to a battle board. The madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets in the comics and on the Battle board. But you can't transfer Superman being allowed to win in the comics over to a battle board. Plot will not save him on a battle board. They're not going to let Superman die in the comic book and stay dead. They're not going to let the enemy destroy Superman and the Earth. But on a battle board, if darkseid hit his ass with the Omega beam, he's done.

lawest9
Here he destroys a moon by flying through it.

https://m.imgur.com/a/ZrPoN

JBL
He needed all the mass he can get and rammed a moon at near light speed and took a nap when he hit it. I'm sure Superman has a better feat than that.

Diesldude
**** your non existent staff. laughing This is one of the reasons you give yourself away. Yeah your staff actually care about this? Nope you're lying. You're just a little bitich. he has his staff browsing kmc for entertainment instead of actually working? What type of business is he running?

JBL
Common sense should tell you that most of my staff are family members. Labor is for the hourly workers not the salaried ones.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
learn comics. Let me educate you on dynamic strength. True dynamic strength can be transferred from the comic book to a battle board like KMC. What has you confused if the fact that Superman is written in the comics to win no matter what just like other heroes. But there's a flaw on a versus thread on a comic book site. You see in the comics darkseid can't erase Superman, he's essential to the universe. In the comics he's the hero so he's going to win against beings he really shouldn't beat just like other heroes. But on a battle board or a versus thread. There are no writers to write him to win as the hero, he's not a hero on the Battle board, he's a character that's put in a fight, he's not essential to KMC so darkseid will erase his ass. Now you can transfer hulks dynamic strength over from the comics to a battle board. The madder hulk gets the stronger hulk gets in the comics and on the Battle board. But you can't transfer Superman being allowed to win in the comics over to a battle board. Plot will not save him on a battle board. They're not going to let Superman die in the comic book and stay dead. They're not going to let the enemy destroy Superman and the Earth. But on a battle board, if darkseid hit his ass with the Omega beam, he's done.

That's a lot of writing to try and distract from the fact that you pussied out because you're a coward.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Common sense should tell you that most of my staff are family members. Labor is for the hourly workers not the salaried ones.

Like your stepmom? You hiring her explains this.

https://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/1044414/85400308.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
What type of business is he running?

KMC forums, obviously.

The richest business in the omniverse, my friend.

-Pr-
Stilt, why the hell are you encouraging this shite...

StiltmanFTW
Encouraging? I tried to make JBL realize battlezoning about Superman is entirely pointless.

Clark the Farmboy is like a messiah, president, king and general to you guys. This kmc era is almost as bad as the old Thorbag era.

No, he doesn't have dynamic strength.

No, he isn't smarter than a potato.

No, he isn't invulnerable.

No, his strength isn't without limits.

And no, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Bibbo Bibbowski aren't good supporting characters.

-Pr-
That's not ****ing helping.

Delta1938
Encouraging? I tried to make JBL realize battlezoning about Superman is entirely pointless.

Clark the Farmboy is like a messiah, president, king and general to you guys. This kmc era is almost as bad as the old Thorbag era.

No, he doesn't have dynamic strength.

No, he isn't smarter than a potato.

No, he isn't invulnerable.

No, his strength isn't without limits.

And no, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White and Bibbo Bibbowski aren't good supporting characters.

So you wanna BZ his dynamic strength or are you just as much of a coward?

StiltmanFTW
Go play with your xbox, you braindead troglodyte.

Adam Grimes
Superman does it with his pinky while phucking jean grey in the ass.

Delta1938
Go play with your xbox, you braindead troglodyte.

Just as I thought. Just as much a coward as JBL.

When you told me about your "friends" really were just using you trying to get prescriptions from your mom, I felt bad for you. But over the past couple of years all you really do is troll. Sexually harass MEN. "Stilt, stop sexually harassing people " is a phrase that has actually had to be told to you at least twice. Looking at what you guys were saying about women being lower than dogs(and by no means am I a feminist)? Yeah, plus you have your tongue so far up Marvel's ass all you can do is troll DC fans or blow Marvel characters.

So I realized the real reason that happens is you're an annoying **** that so called friends only find you useful for that. Go jerk off to porn for girls who wouldn't give you the time of day after Lawlest9 shuts down your sexual harassment moves on him again.

Booya_69
Just as I thought. Just as much a coward as JBL.

When you told me about your "friends" really were just using you trying to get prescriptions from your mom, I felt bad for you. But over the past couple of years all you really do is troll. Sexually harass MEN. "Stilt, stop sexually harassing people " is a phrase that has actually had to be told to you at least twice. Looking at what you guys were saying about women being lower than dogs(and by no means am I a feminist)? Yeah, plus you have your tongue so far up Marvel's ass all you can do is troll DC fans or blow Marvel characters.

So I realized the real reason that happens is you're an annoying **** that so called friends only find you useful for that. Go jerk off to porn for girls who wouldn't give you the time of day after Lawlest9 shuts down your sexual harassment moves on him again.

You looking really stupid right now...jbl bout to have the last laugh.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Booya_69
You looking really stupid right now...jbl bout to have the last laugh.

laughing

-Pr-
https://i.imgur.com/9T5PLI1.gif

This is how it feels. Every damn time.

Delta1938

But at least they get pizza when it's over.

Diesldude

Diesldude
KMC forums, obviously.

The richest business in the omniverse, my friend. laughing out loud raz owes JBL profits from 50% of the network traffic he brings. Could JBL be Raz?

Diesldude

lawest9
Well I guess BZ is all about talk and no action.

Damborgson
So you wanna BZ his dynamic strength or are you just as much of a coward?

How would we establish the parameters of the BZ regarding dyanic strength?

ShadowFyre
Can Superman match a strength feat? Not gonna lie, havent even seen what feat it is but the answer is most likely yes.

And Stilt. Bring that sexy harassment over here big boy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
Could JBL be Raz?

Bingo.

That also explains why he doesn't bother with his main account anymore, seeing how he's too busy being always online as JBL mmm

I've put Delta on ignore years ago.

He has clearly lost it and gone full retard. Or maybe he's always been a piece of shit and the least credible poster on the site and I never cared to notice.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Can Superman match a strength feat? Not gonna lie, havent even seen what feat it is but the answer is most likely yes.

And Stilt. Bring that sexy harassment over here big boy Click on the link in the OP.

Stoic
Byrne Superman was strong for that time, but unless you want to deny that strength feats have become ridiculously... well ridiculous, he's weak compared to what he has been written to be these days. He certainly didn't have planetary level strength back then. Not even close. It'd be great if they'd dial it back to those days instead of this solar system, galaxy, universal, multiversal levels of bullshit that they've been peddling to make up for the fact that most of the brilliant writers are retired or dead. Because next week El Franko with the tractor will leave you scratching your head, until it bleeds.

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Yeah, good post.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Byrne Superman was strong for that time, but unless you want to deny that strength feats have become ridiculously... well ridiculous, he's weak compared to what he has been written to be these days. He certainly didn't have planetary level strength back then. Not even close. It'd be great if they'd dial it back to those days instead of this solar system, galaxy, universal, multiversal levels of bullshit that they've been peddling to make up for the fact that most of the brilliant writers are retired or dead. Because next week El Franko with the tractor will leave you scratching your head, until it bleeds.

Actually he has at least one planet level strength feat(actually greater than that) under Byrne if you go by how he wrote Superman.

But this is Superman from up to the New 52 reboot, not just Byrne or even before DOS. He just worded it a bit unclearly.

lawest9
Actually he has at least one planet level strength feat(actually greater than that) under Byrne if you go by how he wrote Superman.

But this is Superman from up to the New 52 reboot, not just Byrne or even before DOS. He just worded it a bit unclearly. Can you post scans of that feat?

carver9
He can't match it. Not even close tbh.

lawest9
That's just you lowballing Superman as usual.

lawest9
Here is Superman flying straight through a planetoid destroying it in one hit.

https://m.imgur.com/a/tf6sX

SquallX
Let not forget Superman casually sliced a moon in half by flying through it. He did this under Loeb after Luthor became President, before Our World At War storyline.

JBL
Did Gladiator fly through that planet to destroy it?? No he didn't, he stood on that planet and hit it with his fist and destroyed it. Why are people posting scans of Superman ramming small stuff and getting koed, cells scrambled and moon level feats?

Delta1938
Can you post scans of that feat?

I'll have to find it later.

Here is Superman flying straight through a planetoid destroying it in one hit.

https://m.imgur.com/a/tf6sX

To be honest this is a weird example.

Originally posted by carver9
He can't match it. Not even close tbh.

Only in carter canon.

Originally posted by JBL
Did Gladiator fly through that planet to destroy it?? No he didn't, he stood on that planet and hit it with his fist and destroyed it. Why are people posting scans of Superman ramming small stuff and getting koed, cells scrambled and moon level feats?

Cry some more. Superman's Source Wall feats put Gladiator to shame.

Also shows how bad you are to bring up the Moon example. If you actually read the comic and did a little bit of research you would, assuming you could actually understand it, you'd realize how retarded it is for you to use the shadow moon against him.

JBL
I'll have to find it later.

To be honest this is a weird example.

Only in carter canon.

Cry some more. Superman's Source Wall feats put Gladiator to shame.

Also shows how bad you are to bring up the Moon example. If you actually read the comic and did a little bit of research you would, assuming you could actually understand it, you'd realize how retarded it is for you to use the shadow moon against him. The Shadow moon was used FOR him though, but you are too ignorant to comprehend that it will also be used against him, and hell no, Superman CANNOT destroy a planet with his fists like gladiator did.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
The Shadow moon was used FOR him though, but you are too ignorant to comprehend that it will also be used against him, and hell no, Superman CANNOT destroy a planet with his fists like gladiator did.

And yet you're too ignorant to realize how retarded your argument using it against him is. Instead this is like uber viagra for your Superman hate boner.

What was the shadow moon made of? I will guide you slowly through this in Hope's you'll understand.

And Superman's best feats are so above what Gladiator did it's flat out dumb what you're arguing. For ****'s sake, a mediocre Kryptonian in Commander Gor beats that.

But don't let this distract you from figuring out what the Shadow Moon was made of.

lawest9
It should be remembered that a drained Superman DID destroy an entire planet just by leaping off of it just before his 6-7 sundip.

JBL
And yet you're too ignorant to realize how retarded your argument using it against him is. Instead this is like uber viagra for your Superman hate boner.

What was the shadow moon made of? I will guide you slowly through this in Hope's you'll understand.

And Superman's best feats are so above what Gladiator did it's flat out dumb what you're arguing. For ****'s sake, a mediocre Kryptonian in Commander Gor beats that.

But don't let this distract you from figuring out what the Shadow Moon was made of. you are a complete idiot. I don't care what that moon was made out of. Someone used it as an example of Superman destroying something, yet Superman KOed himself doing so. Now how the hell does that relate to Superman matching what Gladiator did? That has NOTHING to do with using your fists.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
you are a complete idiot. I don't care what that moon was made out of. Someone used it as an example of Superman destroying something, yet Superman KOed himself doing so. Now how the hell does that relate to Superman matching what Gladiator did? That has NOTHING to do with using your fists.

I'm the idiot yet you think what it's made of is irrelevant. Are you just trying as hard as you can to prove me right about how incompetent and ignorant you are?

JBL
It should be remembered that a drained Superman DID destroy an entire planet just by leaping off of it just before his 6-7 sundip. The size of georgia maybe. But what does that have to do with hitting a planet with your fists and destroying it???

Delta1938
It should be remembered that a drained Superman DID destroy an entire planet just by leaping off of it just before his 6-7 sundip.

Yeah but.....it's your topic and you limited it to pre N52..... confused

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
The size of georgia maybe. But what does that have to do with hitting a planet with your fists and destroying it???

Prove it was the size of Georgia or concede to being a liar. Attempts to divert are concessions.

Damborgson
Delta, all things aside, every right or wrong about the comic books we're talking about completely aside, JBL's worst crime is disliking Superman irrationally.

You, on the other hand, share private information from people who trusted you because you let the conversation get so into your feelings that you couldn't wait for a way to try and strike back.

You're a garbage poster and I'm going to assume it extends to you as a human too. 🤷‍♂️

JBL
I'm the idiot yet you think what it's made of is irrelevant. Are you just trying as hard as you can to prove me right about how incompetent and ignorant you are? Was it made of adamantium or something similar????? Hell no,Because it damn sure wasn't durable.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Damborgson
Delta, all things aside, every right or wrong about the comic books we're talking about completely aside, JBL's worst crime is disliking Superman irrationally.

You, on the other hand, share private information from people who trusted you because you let the conversation get so into your feelings that you couldn't wait for a way to try and strike back.

You're a garbage poster and I'm going to assume it extends to you as a human too. 🤷‍♂️

Are you really falling for Stilt playing the victim?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Was it made of adamantium or something similar????? Hell no,Because it damn sure wasn't durable.

So you genuinely don't know what you're talking about. It was made of pure energy. Therefore destroying it made it far more than a Moon level durability feat.

JBL
So you genuinely don't know what you're talking about. It was made of pure energy. Therefore destroying it made it far more than a Moon level durability feat. That's a flat out lie. But I knew you would say that.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
That's a flat out lie. But I knew you would say that.

I'm lying but you wouldn't even answer my question, because you didn't know the answer. Gotcha. Or is it you don't understand what it being energy means?

JBL
Are you really falling for Stilt playing the victim? You are well known on here I see. A garbage posting traitor 👍

lawest9
Yeah but.....it's your topic and you limited it to pre N52..... confused Isn't this post crisis Superman who took over after N52 Supes died?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You are well known on here I see. A garbage posting traitor 👍

Diverting and getting into something you're also ignorant of. Gotcha.

Isn't this post crisis Superman who took over after N52 Supes died?

I thought you were limiting it to feats before N52 though.

lawest9
Diverting and getting into something you're also ignorant of. Gotcha.

I thought you were limiting it to feats before N52 though.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
The size of georgia maybe. But what does that have to do with hitting a planet with your fists and destroying it??? Where was it described as being the size of Georgia? And destroying the planet by jumping off of it as opposed to constantly punching it, one leap did it.

JBL
Where was it described as being the size of Georgia? And destroying the planet by jumping off of it as opposed to constantly punching it, one leap did it. That means the planet was very small.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
You are well known on here I see. A garbage posting traitor 👍 Question : Would Superman doing a feat that takes more force to achieve than it took for Gladiator to achieve his great suffice? Yes or No?

JBL
Question : Would Superman doing a feat that takes more force to achieve than it took for Gladiator to achieve his great suffice? Yes or No? Please do tell.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
That means the planet was very small.

So no description and you're lying. Gotcha.

JBL
So no description and you're lying. Gotcha. How big was it then?

Delta1938
I'm limiting to post-crisis Superman which started with John Byrne after COIE and originally ended just before n52 Supes started, from what I read sir this Supes returned on the scene just before n52 Supes died and he took up the Superman mantle again, so this is the same version who began with Byrne.]

I just figured you were limiting the era since you didn't say "current Superman " or anything. Initially I even thought you were limiting to Pre-DOS or even just what Byrne wrote.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
How big was it then?

You're the one who made a definitive claim about how large it is with no justification. Thanks for proving you lied about not only the feat, but having a lawyer for a stepmom. Unless she's a really bad lawyer.

JBL
You're the one who made a definitive claim about how large it is with no justification. Thanks for proving you lied about not only the feat, but having a lawyer for a stepmom. Unless she's a really bad lawyer. You seem obsessed with my stepmom.

lawest9
I just figured you were limiting the era since you didn't say "current Superman " or anything. Initially I even thought you were limiting to Pre-DOS or even just what Byrne wrote. No buddy, just post crisis Supes and all his feats can be used, but I admit that when I created this thread my mind may have been a little focused on that particular era, but like I said in my op we know that right NOW he can p--- on any feat that Gladiator have accomplished

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You seem obsessed with my stepmom.

How can I be when I don't actually believe she exists?

But thanks for conceding you made up that size of Georgia claim.

Delta1938
No buddy, just post crisis Supes and all his feats can be used, but I admit that when I created this thread my mind may have been a little focused on that particular era, but like I said in my op we know that right NOW he can p--- on any feat that Gladiator have accomplished

So.....you're kinda changing the topic a "little" late? laughing

JBL
How can I be when I don't actually believe she exists?

But thanks for conceding you made up that size of Georgia claim. But you insult posters about Superman ( who definitely doesn't exist). SMH.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
But you insult posters about Superman ( who definitely doesn't exist). SMH.

Are you latching onto what Damborg said? Stilt did what I was criticized for then played the victim. Are you going to prove you don't care about context and derail because you lied about the size of the planet Superman destroyed?

JBL
Are you latching onto what Damborg said? Stilt did what I was criticized for then played the victim. Are you going to prove you don't care about context and derail because you lied about the size of the planet Superman destroyed? little prison planet. Live with it.

ShadowFyre
Are we really asking if Superman can destroy a planet by punching it? I mean...I think he is the most over wanked hero ever but I'm gonna have to say yeah, Superman can punch a planet to death...most high heralds and up should be able to mid difficulty

Damborgson
Are you really falling for Stilt playing the victim?

I'm actually just fully aware of scummy behavior. And I'm pointing at yours.

What Stilt did, or didn't do isn't in question, what I'm pointing out is that you're a gross example of a person.

Damborgson
Delta PM'd me, seems they're both equally degenerate.

Apologies, carry on.

Stoic

But this is Superman from up to the New 52 reboot, not just Byrne or even before DOS. He just worded it a bit unclearly.

Oh, I thought that this was Byrne era Superman. But yeah, I see that it's up to N52 era as well. Superman can absolutely exceed the Gladiator performance imo.

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Please do tell. I asked a hypothetical question. Yes or no?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
little prison planet. Live with it.

So you're lying since you refuse to give even a justification for why you think it's small, let alone prove it is. Concessions accepted.

JBL
So you're lying since you refuse to give even a justification for why you think it's small, let alone prove it is. Concessions accepted. So if I'm lying, then that makes the planet giant in your eyes right?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>