If Wonder Woman is 100, rank these guys.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Booya_69
If Wonder Womans strength is rated at 100, how would you rank these characters?

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (billy)
Zod
Hercules
Colossus
Thanos
Thor
Supergirl
Wonder man

Delta1938
Blue Marvel-15
Captain Marvel (billy)-9
Zod-1
Hercules-negative 75
Colossus-30
Thanos- negative 3
Thor-1
Supergirl-90
Wonder man-2.

We're talking dish washing, right?

MrMind
The marvel guys are all over 1000

Booya_69
You really did go full heel huh.

Philosophía
Blue Marvel - 80
Captain Marvel (billy) - 130
Zod - 150
Hercules - 100
Colossus - 40
Thanos - 200
Thor - 100
Supergirl - 120
Wonder man - 70

Prof. T.C McAbe

Philosophía
Him and Black Adam vastly outstrip her in raw power showings that I don't think she is anywhere near replicating. I could never fit them being stronger than her due to the source of their strength being Hercules, and her relation with Hercules -- but once I realized that it's not solely Hercules pure strength that they draw from, I managed to fit it in.

Black Adam in particular not being blatantly stronger than her was something that would seem absurd while reading their comics.

In terms of showings -- well, you can look at how Billy compared to Superman pre-2007-2010 , and how she did. The gap was pretty noticeable. Then there's the rare direct showing where Captain Marvel with a broken hand goes against her and a host of other very powerful people: https://imgur.com/a/VnuuM#0

lawest9
Not exactly a stellar showing for the Captain, although he was obviously holding back.

Prof. T.C McAbe

Philosophía
Current is essentially the same as Post-Crisis.

To give you another example, look at Power Girl against Wonder Woman -- physically, PG is at least as strong as Wonder Woman . Black Adam on the other hand treats PG physically like she's a whole tier below him.

Bentley
Thanos higher than Zod in pure physical strength?

Philosophía
I think so. I have a pretty high opinion of Thanos.

Bentley
I mean, he's certainly stronger than Thor but it has been at least implied that he'd rather avoid a physical confrontation with Hulk and Gladiator in the past. Hulk admittedly has physical hax but Glads?

Philosophía
I chalk it up to lip service. You're referring to this scan? https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-419dd99b03d6b8c7199f1d771fea4e3d

Annihilus later destroyed this same Gladiator, wwho in the same series was said to be easily as strong as Hulk by Thanos himself:

https://i.ibb.co/xDdrBNh/thanos-the-infinity-relativity2.jpg

...but that was a bit contradicted when Hulk got his ass beat less than Glads did against Annihilus, lol, and Thanos said he did it easier than he would have

https://i.ibb.co/091BTp8/4958275-5369279590-glada.jpg

Then Thanos took on the same Annihilus later and beat him. And the same Annihilus beat Hulk, too. etc. It's a lot of that guy beat that other guy stuff, but essentially Thanos > Annihilus >>> Gladiator/Hulk.

Of course, all of those is more than physical power, but he was referring to Gladiator in general terms there, too.

I think the lip-service he gave to Hulk was when he was up against Champion w/PG, no? Eh. I dunno, essentially every time Thanos encounters Hulk he b i tch-slaps him or punches him or slams heads together or has him down in some shape or form. And he said that it's just an encounter he'd rather avoid given the rising strength. But he avoided Gladiator, too, yet would have beat that ass. It's more of a "I'd rather not bother".

Thanos was taking on Thor with the Power Gem and Warrior Madness in a punch-out. And while Thor is Hulk's bi tch boy for the last 10 years or so, that Thor was roflstomping the Infinity Watch before the PG, so I don't think Hulk is at that level.

MrMind

Bentley
Fair enough, certainly despite him avoiding him is not as if Thanos had any problem with those guys when he has encountered them, I'm simply pointing out that if they were any real nuissance it'd be through physical strength

Philosophía
Originally posted by Bentley
Fair enough, certainly despite him avoiding him is not as if Thanos had any problem with those guys when he has encountered them, I'm simply pointing out that if they were any real nuissance it'd be through physical strength Yeah, I agree. For Thanos solely physical we essentially have between Thor/Hulk/Gladiator only Thor to look at for clear considerable superiority -- never had an extended physical fight with Hulk and Glads is lip service and indirect fights. I could add Surfer in here as somebody who looks ok taking shots from Thor/Hulk , yet got punched to death by Thanos. Tyrant would be a good shout, too, in relation to Gladiator, but it wasn't all purely physical either. I guess I'm just going by the eye-balling opinion here. So maybe my rating was a bit tainted by overall power than pure strength in relation to Thanos. Eh!

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Booya_69

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (billy)
Zod
Hercules
Colossus
Thanos
Thor
Supergirl
Wonder man

If we're talking pre cosmic power up WW then imo:

Blue Marvel - 110
Captain Marvel (billy) - 90
Zod - 120
Hercules - 90
Colossus - 75
Thanos - 120
Thor - 110
Supergirl - 105
Wonder man - 90

leonidas
Blue Marvel - 85
Captain Marvel (billy) - 110
Zod - 120
Hercules - 100
Colossus - 50
Thanos - 180
Thor - 100
Supergirl - 110
Wonder man - 90

MrMind
Originally posted by GalacticStorm

Blue Marvel - 110
Zod - 120
Hercules - 90
Colossus - 75
Thanos - 120
Thor - 110
Supergirl - 105
Wonder man - 90

I'm surprised you rank thor stronger than a kryptonian

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by MrMind
I'm surprised you rank thor stronger than a kryptonian

Not all Kryptonians. Course not. But Im open to being swayed. wink

abhilegend

Blue Marvel - 110
Zod - 120
Hercules - 90
Colossus - 75
Thanos - 120
Thor - 110
Supergirl - 105
Wonder man - 90
Captain Marvel weaker than Wonder Woman?

laughing out loudOriginally posted by leonidas
Blue Marvel - 85
Zod - 120
Hercules - 100
Colossus - 50
Thanos - 180
Thor - 100
Supergirl - 110
Wonder man - 90
I'm surprised that you count Supergirl stronger than Thor/Hercules.

Philosophía

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by abhilegend
Captain Marvel weaker than Wonder Woman?

laughing out loud

I'm just going by his portrayal in the most recent Shazam titles. But its not something I'm inflexible on. smile

abhilegend
Even as Shazam he and Adam were hurting Superboy Prime while Diana got straight up overpowered by him.

Booya_69

leonidas
@abhi--i think the degrees of difference are pretty small, but yeah, comparing sg to ww, hard not to see sg being stronger.

@phil--what can i say? your assessment was pretty good. lol

EcstaticGrace

abhilegend
Originally posted by leonidas
@abhi--i think the degrees of difference are pretty small, but yeah, comparing sg to ww, hard not to see sg being stronger.

@phil--what can i say? your assessment was pretty good. lol
thumb up

So you have changed your stance that Hercules is Superman level in strength? Good, good.

abhilegend

leonidas
laughing out loud

when did i say that? not denying i did, but i don't remember saying it. i may have revolved around superman getting punched by hercules i guess. or the fact that billy is said to have herc's strength....

wait a minute, you convinced me--i'm changing my pick: supergirl 50, thor/herc 100. thumb up

abhilegend
Curses 😡😡😡😡

leonidas
you're work here is done abhi. thumb up

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by abhilegend
She did it with the nth metal mace. Adam hospitalized her in Doomsday Clock albeit off panel.

you have the mention/scan for that?

abhilegend
Your*

Yes, Grammar Nazi 😎😎😎

leonidas
%^%$#@! i hate grammar mistakes. you won this round, abhi.....

abhilegend
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
you have the mention/scan for that?
https://i.postimg.cc/KRPd2cXv/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/k27LXr9N/image.jpg https://i.postimg.cc/FYG8YPsM/image.jpg

abhilegend
%^%$#@! i hate grammar mistakes. you won this round, abhi.....
😎😎😎😎

leonidas
this is a pretty fair point in general i think. i tend to agree, blue marvel could easily be seen as being stronger than simon. they fought different hyperions, but bm did a whole lot better against his hyperion than simon did. in retrospect, i'd flip-flop those 2 in my list. thumb up

Prof. T.C McAbe
Blue Marvel - 90
Captain Marvel (billy) - 105
Zod - 120
Hercules 100
Colossus 80
Thanos 150
Thor 100
Supergirl 110
Wonder man 85

EcstaticGrace

abhilegend
The oracles said she'd be gravely injured and that's why Amazons abducted her.

EcstaticGrace

Booya_69

Blue Marvel - 110
Zod - 120
Hercules - 90
Colossus - 75
Thanos - 120
Thor - 110
Supergirl - 105
Wonder man - 90

I dig it.

Stoic
Blue Marvel - 120
Shazam - 100
Zod - 110
Hercules - 95
Colossus - 85
Thanos - 250
Thor - 100
Supergirl - 100
Wonder Man - 80

h1a8
In comics you don't have to be stronger than someone to beat them or even damage them significantly.

For example, Thing, Herc, etc damaged WWH.

Thing fought the Hulk on numerous occasions, sometimes appearing as a peer. But we all know that Hulk is significantly stronger.

To determine whos stronger we must look at one of the following (or a combination of the following).

1. Outside strength feats (lifting, striking, pulling etc feats on known objects).

2. Contest of strength

leonidas
@stoic: what makes you think blue marvel is that much stronger than hercules or thor?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Booya_69

Blue Marvel
Captain Marvel (billy)
Zod
Hercules
Colossus
Thanos
Thor
Supergirl
Wonder man

Blue Marvel - 103
Captain Marvel (billy) - 104
Zod - 104
Hercules - 104
Colossus -85
Thanos - 125
Thor - 105
Supergirl - 102
Wonder man - 90

lawest9
@stoic: what makes you think blue marvel is that much stronger than hercules or thor? Not only that but he has Thor a little stronger than Herc, at best they are direct equals with some editors in the past giving Hers a slight edge in the strength department over Thor, but for the most part Blue M, Thor and Hers are equals.

h1a8
@stoic: what makes you think blue marvel is that much stronger than hercules or thor?

Hr shouldn't be vastly stronger but he should be stronger.

Booya_69

Stoic

Because he one shot the Hulk, and defeated Pagan.

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
Not only that but he has Thor a little stronger than Herc, at best they are direct equals with some editors in the past giving Hers a slight edge in the strength department over Thor, but for the most part Blue M, Thor and Hers are equals.

They're equals until someone claims that they're 20% greater than Blue. When that happens you sit in a corner quietly. Go back to your corner.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
They're equals until someone claims that they're 20% greater than Blue. When that happens you sit in a corner quietly. Go back to your corner. I'll stay right where the helI I am thank you, it's been stated by one editor that Blue M is a equal to these guys and not their superior and I'll take their word for it until otherwise.

Stoic
I'll stay right where the helI I am thank you, it's been stated by one editor that Blue M is a equal to these guys and not their superior and I'll take their word for it until otherwise.

Seems to me as it is, that you only comment when Blue was shown to be stronger than Thor by one shotting Hulk. Soloing Pagan. But yeah let's use the writers say so this one time to at least attempt to drag him down to that strength level. I also noticed that you didn't pop out of your rice bowl to argue them being equals when most placed him well below the level that has you triggered.

lawest9
Seems to me as it is, that you only comment when Blue was shown to be stronger than Thor by one shotting Hulk. Soloing Pagan. But yeah let's use the writers say so this one time to at least attempt to drag him down to that strength level. I also noticed that you didn't pop out of your rice bowl to argue them being equals when most placed him well below the level that has you triggered. Haven't triggered on anything and I read other comments sporadically and most I don't, people less powerful than Herc and Thor have one shorted Hulk before like Thing, Doc Samson, Namor and Iron Man for example.

Stoic
Lawest why didn't you jump in to attempt correct this opinion? Good question huh?

Blue Marvel - 85
Zod - 120
Hercules - 100
Colossus - 50
Thanos - 180
Thor - 100
Supergirl - 110
Wonder man - 90

Wonder Man? Really?

lawest9
Lawest why didn't you jump in to attempt correct this opinion? Good question huh?

Wonder Man? Really? Because a person's opinion is just that........their opinion, I don't have to agree with it to live in peace with it.

Stoic
Because a person's opinion is just that........their opinion, I don't have to agree with it to live in peace with it.

But you couldn't live with my opinion though. Hmmmm.

lawest9
But you couldn't live with my opinion though. Hmmmm. Of course I can, I just don't agree with it anymore than I do Simon being above Blue M.

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Blue Marvel - 103
Captain Marvel (billy) - 104
Zod - 104
Hercules - 104
Colossus -85
Thanos - 125
Thor - 105
Supergirl - 102
Wonder man - 90
Lulz at Thor being stronger than Zod, maybe in his dreams.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.