Kong vs. MCU Bricks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
Round 1. Tug of War. Unbreakable chain

Kong vs. Hulk,Thanos,Kurse, Abomination, Cull, Hulkbuster

Round 2. Fight. No weapons.

Round 3. Axe, Sword, Culls weapon and HB gets 3 FULL replacements and can use whatever weapons it has shown

KingD19
Kong wins round 1. He weighs more than anywhere close to what any of these guys have done strength wise. And he's strong enough to move around the 90k+ ton Godzilla. A good yank should pull all these guys off their feet.

Fighting them is much harder. Hulk, Tony and possibly Blonsky have mobility options, but the biggest one of them is maybe 10 feet tall. Kong would basically have to just swipe his hand along the ground in their direction. If they get hit though it'll be bad for team Marvel.

carthage
Dies horribly in round 2

riv6672
He prob. loses round 2, but he has way too much mass and leverage to lose round 1.

SquallX
Jesus! How the **** does he lose round 2?

Adam Grimes
He steps on them. GG

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Damn, you overreact to things. laughing

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
Damn, you overreact to things. laughing

Not overreacting, just annoyed at all the stupidity from the same posters every time.

riv6672
^^^ roll eyes (sarcastic)

Aaaaanyway, it was just a guess on my part. The tug of war is way more interesting a topic than yet -another- fight.

ShadowFyre
I kinda ducked up the tug of War, wasnt really thinking when I made it. They have no way to brace themselves which was pretty ****ing dumb on my part in retrospect

ShadowFyre
also, Kong is literally faster than everyone here and its not even close including HulkBusters top speed shown. Thats why I stacked the team so hard.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
also, Kong is literally faster than everyone here and its not even close including HulkBusters top speed shown. Thats why I stacked the team so hard.

you are forgetting that speed is a non factor in a tug of war

kong takes 1st, but loses the next 2

real easy, thanos wishes him to the cornfield

ShadowFyre
Uhhh Thanos does not get the gauntlet here. Why would he?

Arachnid1
What is this thread? Kong stomps the living **** out of all of them

playa1258
MCU fans can't admit their fetish objects can lose.

Psychotron
Kong weighs 50,000 tonnes in GvK. The team can't move him even if Kong isn't resisting. Factor in that he was capable of knocking the 90,000 ton Godzilla around and it's a stomp in Kong's favor.

NemeBro
Thanos alone is much stronger than Kong and Godzilla combined. thumb up

SquallX
Originally posted by NemeBro

No.

Old Man Whirly!
No. y-yes!

ares834
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
y-yes!

Maybe.

FrothByte
Kong wins round 1 easy. He probably wins round 2 as well but will take some time trying to catch some of the more mobile fighters. Team wins in round 3.

SquallX
Can anyone name me one feat of Thanos without the stones?

Without the stones, Thanos is a joke to Kong.

ShadowFyre

Prove it. There is not one single feat that says anyone in the MCU is even remotely close to as strong as Godzilla or Kong. Godzilla would shred this team in seconds and it wouldn't even be close.

What is Thanos best strength feat? Beating Hulk? Whats his best strength feat? A leviathan? Thats laughable. Godzilla outweighs those things by a factor of 50 freaking times.

There are two feats in the entirety of the DCEU and MCU that are comparable I suppose.

Thor breaking the ice and Supermans off screen tectonic plate which we have no idea how he did it. Literally everything else pales in comparison.

If you added up every single strength feat Thanos and Hulk displayed in the entirety of the MCU it would maybe be equal to Godzilla lifting up his own tail. They simply are not comparable.

If you added up every single strength feat in the DCEU (minus the before mentioned off screen feat of Superman) it would probably be equal to Kong pulling that ship.

Simply compare Clark having to walk that ship at a man's pace to Kong literally ripping one right out of the water.

Or, compare Clark lifting a 500nton apartment building or a 10k ton oil tower to Kong bullrushing a 99,000 ton Goji off of a ship.

Or, compare any single freaking thing any of them did to Mecha G literally holding a 50k to 75k ton Kong with ONE hand over his head while simultaneously holding the 100k ton Godzilla who has even better strength feats actively fighting back.

Oh yeah, and make sure and multiply what Clark did to inanimate objects that weren't actively fighting back as opposed to the Titans who did all of this while said weight they moved was actively fighting against them and you can see that strength isn't even remotely comparable.

Going by onscreen feats, Godzilla, Kong, Ghidorah, and Mecha G are all tiers above everyone in the MCU and DCEU as far as physical strength goes.

On top of the fact that Godzilla and Kong are able to push they're own bodies at hundreds of mph and it gets embarrassing

Psychotron

Lol.

playa1258
Hulk can throw a Humvee engine.

Kong does not compare.

Eon Blue

Arachnid1
^^^^Jesus dude, go outside. No reason to be so rude on a message board.

Thanos alone is much stronger than Kong and Godzilla combined. thumb up STFU you trog, I've seen roadkill more put together than you

Adam Grimes
I wish Godzilla goes Godzilla on nemebro's chimp ass.

NemeBro
Prove it. There is not one single feat that says anyone in the MCU is even remotely close to as strong as Godzilla or Kong. Godzilla would shred this team in seconds and it wouldn't even be close.

No, I imagine Hulk's best strength feat is sending Surtur reeling from a punch. Surtur being 800 meters to 4,000.

"During the sequence Mega Surtur grew. He ranged from roughly 800m when he first appeared to about 4,000m when he finally destroyed Asgard. In order to compensate for this change in size and keep a consistent fire look, the character was scaled down to a specific size before running the simulation. Then the fire was scaled back up accordingly to whatever size he happened to be in that particular shot. For example when he was the initial 800m tall, the average voxel size was 16 cm . When he was the final 4,000m tall, the average voxel size was 80 cm"

https://www.fxguide.com/fxfeatured/building-character-with-thor-part2/?cn-reloaded=1

Godzilla is 120 meters tall. So Surtur is literally well over six times taller than Godzilla is. Surtur's weight isn't listed, but given that he appears to be made of both solid and molten rock he'd be incredibly heavy for his size as well. Even assuming a density comparable to Godzilla (which is probably shortselling him but I haven't really looked into how heavy Godzilla is for his weight), Surtur would be many times heavier, since doubling in height alone comes with an increase in height of multiplied by eight.

Shifting a tectonic plate isn't comparable to Godzilla's strength feats my man, it is orders of magnitude better than every notable strength feat in the Monsterverse, probably combined.

The Nidavellir ring feat isn't that good but it is still well beyond anything in the Monsterverse my man, sorry to burst your bubble. smile

Do you think Surtur is lighter than Godzilla's tail?

Why are you even bringing the DCEU up by the way? I never mentioned Superman or DC and yet here you are, whining about how you're mad that your big lizard loses a fight to one of the weaker cinematic portrayals of Superman.

Superman was trying to save the lives inside of it so no, he wouldn't just jerk it up out of the water as roughly as possible. And he was dragging it on ice, the friction would make dragging the ship (which IIRC weighed something like 25,000 tons) even harder.

Why are you comparing Superman's lesser to average feats to the best ones in the Monsterverse my man? Superman standing and then flying into the World Engine's beam which was displacing millions of tons of water is far better than anything any titan did my dude.

Well, you're right that the titans aren't remotely comparable to Superman. Or even Thor and friends for that matter. smile

Stop bringing the DCEU up in this thread though. It's off-topic, and worse than that it's embarrassing.

Let's do something on-topic: why do you think Thor breaking the ice that was keeping the Nidavellir rings from moving is worse than Godzilla's strength feats?

riv6672
No.

thumb up

ShadowFyre
because those are outliers like I said.

I made a hit for hit thread?

Also. Superman is tiny, he wasn't even being hit by a tiny fraction of what it took to displace "millions of tons of water" nice try though. He was being hit with tons of force.

The simple fact is, if Superman could lift tectonic plates or even lift 100,000 tons over his head he would have lifted the ship, he couldn't he was barely walking it.

But your right. Hes notnin this thread and after rewatching gvsk, infinity war and pro of endgame. I indeed did make a mismatch.

If Kong did a flying leap like that at Surtur it would have straight knocked his ass over. Probably not hurt him but it would have done far more than Hulk.

Kong walking is a better actual strength feat than any of these guys have displayed and thats a simple fact.

riv6672
because those are outliers like I said.

I made a hit for hit thread?

Also. Superman is tiny, he wasn't even being hit by a tiny fraction of what it took to displace "millions of tons of water" nice try though. He was being hit with tons of force.

The simple fact is, if Superman could lift tectonic plates or even lift 100,000 tons over his head he would have lifted the ship, he couldn't he was barely walking it.

But your right. Hes notnin this thread and after rewatching gvsk, infinity war and pro of endgame. I indeed did make a mismatch.

If Kong did a flying leap like that at Surtur it would have straight knocked his ass over. Probably not hurt him but it would have done far more than Hulk.

Kong walking is a better actual strength feat than any of these guys have displayed and thats a simple fact.
Upvote. thumb up

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Arachnid1
^^^^Jesus dude, go outside. No reason to be so rude on a message board.

STFU you trog, I've seen roadkill more put together than you

Well shit, that went south quickly.🤣🤣 like wow. He really told that dude to kill himself. Insanity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.