Kong Vs The American and Japanese Military

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In New York City.

Essentially the same forces Godzilla faced on land. All the jets, and missiles, and bombs and such.

Ships too, fight happens by the water.

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
Napalm the hell out of him and hope he doesn't start flinging giant flaming turds at them before he burns to death.

Trgmrg
This personalized web be inactive as ****

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Trgmrg
This personalized web be inactive as **** shut up.

Anyway, Kong gets fried.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
shut up.

Anyway, Kong gets fried.

riv6672
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
Napalm the hell out of him and hope he doesn't start flinging giant flaming turds at them before he burns to death.
Not gonna lie I laughed out loud. laughing

ScreamPaste
For whatever reason Kong got about a gorillion times more durable in between movies, he should have no trouble with this.

KingD19

Not an option. Napalm was banned across the world by the UN Convention of 1980 after the US Military used it in 'Nam(incendiary weapon with indiscriminate effects) and wouldn't stop playing "Fortunate Son" for the duration of the war. So Skull Island was the last time they could have tried it.

98k2DlQ9PMY

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
For whatever reason Kong got about a gorillion times more durable in between movies, he should have no trouble with this.

Not sure how old you are. I am 37. In the past 30 years I have amassed 250 ft in height,roughly 75,000 tons and am now flame retardant.

You haven't? Weird. Drink a gallon of irradiated milk a day and eat your giant octopuses.

ScreamPaste
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Not sure how old you are. I am 37. In the past 30 years I have amassed 250 ft in height,roughly 75,000 tons and am now flame retardant.

You haven't? Weird. Drink a gallon of irradiated milk a day and eat your giant octopuses. Alas, unlike Kong, I'm the same ****ing height I was as a teenager. A proper ****ing manlet.

With that said, though, Kong did take a graze from Godzilla without instantly dying, napalm should be no problem.

ares834
Originally posted by KingD19
Not an option. Napalm was banned across the world by the UN Convention of 1980 after the US Military used it in 'Nam(incendiary weapon with indiscriminate effects) and wouldn't stop playing "Fortunate Son" for the duration of the war. So Skull Island was the last time they could have tried it.

98k2DlQ9PMY

Pretty sure they'd break the rules if Kong starts wrecking New York...

KingD19
Originally posted by ares834

Going deeper into my own joke, the US military could actually use it against Kong since doing so could save civilian lives with a law Obama signed. But the point is the military hasn't used Napalm since Nam, so I doubt they could produce Kong levels in the minutes it takes for the fight to start. And if they kept some around, I'm not sure they'd want to use 46 year old liquid explosives.

They have better munitions than napalm anyway, and as was mentioned, Godzilla's beam only lightly scorched him with a near miss. So there's good evidence napalm may not be as effective as it seems.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19

98k2DlQ9PMY

You ruined my flaming turd scenario. sad

KingD19
You ruined my flaming turd scenario. sad

They'll still be on fire if he rubs them on the axe first right?

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by ares834

They will put sanctions on him and shut down his trade routes. He'll, they might give him a stimulus check

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.