A seasoned hunter understands that if a trap fail for any reason

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maymay
A seasoned hunter understands that if a trap fail for any reason, it has to be dismantled and set up . If your snare fall over or be sprung, you can easily reset it. You may also reset a trap while it's standing. By resetting it, you give it more time until it falls over (~60 minutes ). Any smoking or bait you've set has to be re-done. In the process, you will pick up and set down (in the exact same place it had been ) the snare.

This doesn't apply to traps such as Deadfall or Pitfall, that need wood to set up. Only for single cubes. Trap Recover I am sure this has happened to a lot of people. They're sent to some random event and discover their traps gone. As I said before, you need to bring extra traps (and reset them every now and then) so you may retrieve your traps on the ground. When you input into a random event, you should receive any traps that are SET (not dropped on the floor ) and they need to be placed into your inventory. If a trap has captured something and you are teleported away, you're going to get your trap but not the catch.

Finally... One last thing that I recommend is that a Hunter Sack. It's like a Rogue's instance, which gives you a Tinderbox Chisel Spade and Rope, but you'd find hunter equipment at a sofa: Sack 1 (examine information: A sofa containing different traps) (with 4 Hunter)

It seems someone unlocked this thread, thank you ! Im definitely going to be quite clear on this one. First of all, a lot of you would hate sitting and sleeping due to an older age enemy called"exhaustion" However I dont need fatigue or anything like that. If theres no chair, you sit on the ground and cross your legs (or a different position). Sitting down does nuthing, doesn't increase your un energy, doesnt create hp go up faster, it will nuthing for you, you just sit. Like that.
If you want to know more fun and interesting information in rsorder

Blakemore
Tl;dr

Eon Blue
Go kill yourself a horrid death.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.