Darkseid vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Twist... neither can blast from their eyes and it's this version of Darkseid specifically from this comic...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-a1db391c9b6b4480b937cdda0bfad3ce.webp

No bfr. CIS off for both. Go!!!

Bentley
Gladiator will lose his confidence immediately when he finds his martian vision is not there. Darkseid proceeds to one-shot him

MrMind
what's next black adam vs odin?

lawest9
Darkseid easily.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
Darkseid easily.

Why?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Twist... neither can blast from their eyes and it's this version of Darkseid specifically from this comic...

So only the version of DS that appeared in these 1-2 issues?

lawest9
Why? Why not? In your photo OP he's taken out the entire Justice League.

Diesldude
laughing out loud He put them together in the same thread as if they are in the same class.

Diesldude
Thread should be closed and then deleted for spite.

ShadowFyre
you don't find this a tad bit ....I dont even know what word to use...Disingenuous maybe?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
you don't find this a tad bit ....I dont even know what word to use...Disingenuous maybe?

It's Carver.

I always see flight and reflexes as something different. Example, Surfer can easily fly billions of times the speed of light but I would still give Diana the edge overall reflexes. Gladiator can fly millions of times the speed of light and can basically do everything you've mentioned but I would give JLA Darkseid the edge over him, even though he doesn't have a single speed ft during that Era (hell, even now) that come close to what Gladiator have performed. Now we can easily say as soon as the bell ring, Darkseid is a statue to Gladiator and Gladiator punch him in the face with a hundred planetary level punches in less than a nano second but we both know this isn't true. I feel like this, if you're going to argue something, then be consistent. Yes, some beings might have showings of tagging faster beings or being too fast for someone to see, probably ONCE but if you're going to argue speed, it needs to be across the board. Is Surfer, Gladiator, Wonder Woman, Northstar, Quick Silver, Monica, to fast for Darkseid to react to which leads to them having a life time to kill him or can he slap them to sleep because on panel showings prove he can. I'm just using him as an example.

I can use World Forger as well. I can use Monarch, Orion, etc... lol, make an Orion vs Monica/Spectrum thread and let's see the results. There's a reason I'm using DC characters as well.

He's so salty, lol.

JBL
Gladiator kills him with an attack so fast that darkseid later asks.. What happened!?

Damborgson
Why would you do thay to Gladiator man lol

JBL
Darkseid relies on energy attacks. Here he has to fight gladiator hand to hand. He will lose.

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Darkseid relies on energy attacks. Here he has to fight gladiator hand to hand. He will lose. where does it say there are no energy attacks in this thread? Even if it was pure hand to hand, superspeed means nothing to Darkseid. Gladiator does.

carver9
Originally posted by Damborgson
Why would you do thay to Gladiator man lol

The speed difference is huge. Why can't he win this?

Damborgson
Oh I see what you're doing

-Pr-
Bait threads are bad. People who make them should feel bad.

Also, Darkseid beats him, even as gimped as he is.

SquallX

Prof. T.C McAbe
Darkseid stomps, I though spite threads are forbidden :/

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
Bait threads are bad. People who make them should feel bad.

Also, Darkseid beats him, even as gimped as he is.

confused we need to debate this. Let me know when you have time.

carver9
@Squall...

Show me.

ShadowFyre
imagine if I made a Spiderman vs. Hulk thread based off of just a showing I chose.

A picture of Spiderman flipping Hulk and then another pic of Hulk exploding. Now wouldn't that be something.

JBL
Darkseid is nowhere near as fast as Superman reflex wise.

-Pr-
confused we need to debate this. Let me know when you have time.

What debate is there? You've already made a bad faith argument.

And I am very, very curious to know if I went back through your posts, if I could find one of you using WW fighting Darkseid as an example of her combat speed.

EcstaticGrace
Originally posted by Diesldude
where does it say there are no energy attacks in this thread? Even if it was pure hand to hand, superspeed means nothing to Darkseid. Gladiator does.

This. Darkseid oneshotted the entire league by raising his hands this includes the much faster Barry Allen.

He overpowered the Superman who lifted the weight of the planet for 5 days.

And entire JL roster had to resort to BFR just to beat him.

Juntai
Darkseid.

Parmaniac
imagine if I made a Spiderman vs. Hulk thread based off of just a showing I chose.

A picture of Spiderman flipping Hulk and then another pic of Hulk exploding. Now wouldn't that be something. Spider-Man already has a clean and canon win over Hulk.

lawest9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace
This. Darkseid oneshotted the entire league by raising his hands this includes the much faster Barry Allen.

And entire JL roster had to resort to BFR just to beat him. I'm sorry but anyone who says that Gladiator is beating this Darkseid is simply trolling.

carver9
Originally posted by EcstaticGrace

And entire JL roster had to resort to BFR just to beat him.

And Gladiator is MUCH faster than him. How is he touching him? Consistency. Are you saying Barry was moving at his top speed there?

h1a8
And Gladiator is MUCH faster than him. How is he touching him? Consistency. Are you saying Barry was moving at his top speed there? So Gladiator beats Thanos. Do you agree?

JBL
And Gladiator is MUCH faster than him. How is he touching him? Consistency. Are you saying Barry was moving at his top speed there? Now carver, you know there's only ONE character on KMC that cannot be touched in a forum battle.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
So Gladiator beats Thanos. Do you agree?

Is Thanos in this thread? Stay on track. Is Gladiator faster, yes or no?

Diesldude
Originally posted by Diesldude
where does it say there are no energy attacks in this thread? Even if it was pure hand to hand, superspeed means nothing to Darkseid. Gladiator does.

Typo. Meant gladiator dies.

Diesldude

h1a8
Is Thanos in this thread? Stay on track. Is Gladiator faster, yes or no? The question is to see if this is a bait thread. If you agree that Gladiator wins under the same conditions against Thanos (Thanos can only use h2h) then i might agree with you here.

carver9
The question is to see if this is a bait thread. If you agree that Gladiator wins under the same conditions against Thanos (Thanos can only use h2h) then i might agree with you here.

The crazy thing is, I always gave Gladiator the edge over Thanos. Guess you didn't see Insane Titan and myself arguments. Thanos vs Gladiator is the reason he is on ignore. This scan sealed the deal...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-235e21c30a4f270a807ff790094bf258

Then this (even though Thanos was weakened, we have no clue on how much)...

https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-e004dcc7c2f93fd3809425fb18becd01

Try harder next time.

Stoic
I can't get the Anni-Hulk vs Gladiator fight out of my head. Does anyone have scans? I'd assume that we could likely replace Anni-Hulk with Darkseid in order to get a rough example as to how this fight would end.

carver9
Originally posted by Stoic
I can't get the Anni-Hulk vs Gladiator fight out of my head. Does anyone have scans? I'd assume that we could likely replace Anni-Hulk with Darkseid in order to get a rough example as to how this fight would end.

This is a forum fight though where Gladiator have access to his nano second reaction and 100 times the speed of light flight along with planetary/star level strength. You JUST posted in another thread that speed is an issue. Again, consistency.

carver9

A picture of Spiderman flipping Hulk and then another pic of Hulk exploding. Now wouldn't that be something.

This isn't just one showing. This Darkseid was in 2 issues with him fighting the Justice League.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So only the version of DS that appeared in these 1-2 issues?

DarkSaint85
This isn't just one showing. This Darkseid was in 2 issues with him fighting the Justice League.

Per forum rules, n52 characters who have not had many showings default to their pre 52 showings.

You fell for it evil face

Darkseid shit stomps, and we are now past two pages so you can't change stips.

True form Darkseid arrives as per full capacity rules, and Glads dies.

Stoic

Post scans of Darkseid fignting Superman, and if you find any of their fights that he completely fails to hit Superman because of his speed, you'll have a shit-ton of ammo.

DarkSaint85
Post scans of Darkseid fignting Superman, and if you find any of their fights that he completely fails to hit Superman because of his speed, you'll have a shit-ton of ammo.

Doesn't matter.

Forum rules:

Carvy is now stuck. Either he admits this DS has a lot feats to contend in his 2 issue appearance (in which case, I would like him to name them), or he admits he doesn't, in which case we fall back on pre-n52.

And as he didn't specify, we get True Form DS wink

carver9

Is this how it works with every character? I need to make sure of this so that I can screen shot your comment.

DarkSaint85
Darkseid mind phucks Glads into a drooling mess.

https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/characters/gladiator/gladiator11.jpg

Good thread.

h1a8
This is a forum fight though where Gladiator have access to his nano second reaction and 100 times the speed of light flight along with planetary/star level strength. You JUST posted in another thread that speed is an issue. Again, consistency. Gladiator can't move at 100x speed of light at forum distances. He needs time to accelerate to reach light speeds.

Also, even if he was physically able to reach light speed in a nanosecond then he can't move faster than his reflexes allow. At best, he has nanosecond reactions. That means he can't travel faster than light speed within close range of a subject.

JBL
Gladiator can't move at 100x speed of light at forum distances. He needs time to accelerate to reach light speeds.

Also, even if he was physically able to reach light speed in a nanosecond then he can't move faster than his reflexes allow. At best, he has nanosecond reactions. That means he can't travel faster than light speed within close range of a subject. He crossed galaxies in the blink of an eye. He uprooted a machine at near light velocity from less than 20 ft away. Stop lying.

carver9
Gladiator can't move at 100x speed of light at forum distances. He needs time to accelerate to reach light speeds.

Also, even if he was physically able to reach light speed in a nanosecond then he can't move faster than his reflexes allow. At best, he has nanosecond reactions. That means he can't travel faster than light speed within close range of a subject.

This is comics, what you're saying doesn't apply here unless you can provide proof. Show me him not reaching those speeds instantly. I want to see on panel proof. Nothing else. If you can't provide that ON PANEL PROOF, then move on.

DarkSaint85
So Gladiator is faster than a mental attack? Please let me know so I can record it for future Flash and other speedy character threads smile

Because DS in THIS thread gets access to his telepathy feats.

JBL
So Gladiator is faster than a mental attack? Please let me know so I can record it for future Flash and other speedy character threads smile

Because DS in THIS thread gets access to his telepathy feats. Anybody that can cross galaxies in the blink of an eye is faster than a mental attack from darkseid.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Anybody that can cross galaxies in the blink of an eye is faster than a mental attack from darkseid.

Prove that it's faster smile

JBL
Prove that it's faster smile Prove that it's not.

DarkSaint85
Well...you made the claim. So am asking you to prove it.

carver9
Dark is trolling. He's in his feelings

carver9
Originally posted by JBL
Prove that it's not.

You shouldn't argue with him about that post. Imagine if you asked him if Superman is faster than Grundy arms (since Grundy has not only tagged him but dropped him before). He would report you. Telepathic attacks>>>>Grundy and Mongul arms speed.

DarkSaint85
Trolling? That's a strong accusation to make considering JBL and you are both actually named trolls.

Is Superman in this thread? Stay on track. Hello!

Diesldude

JBL
Trolling? That's a strong accusation to make considering JBL and you are both actually named trolls.

Is Superman in this thread? Stay on track. Hello! Yeah, called a troll by Superman fans that take great offence at anything not worshipping Superman.

DarkSaint85
Also by a mod laughing out loud

But I was actually trying to debate with you in good faith. You made a claim that Glads was faster than a mental attack,so prove it.

JBL
Also by a mod laughing out loud

But I was actually trying to debate with you in good faith. You made a claim that Glads was faster than a mental attack,so prove it. Who is also a Superman fan. Anyways, gladiator crossing those galaxies in the blink of an eye is proof enough.

StiltmanFTW

https://uncannyxmen.net/sites/default/files/images/characters/gladiator/gladiator11.jpg

Good thread.

While there is no doubt that Gladiator can be psionically dominated...

... I'm having a hard time imagining Seid being anywhere near Nova in Xavier's body.

Most of the time he can barely remember he can do other things than using his fists and eyebeams...

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

... I'm having a hard time imagining Seid being anywhere near Nova in Xavier's body.

Most of the time he can barely remember he can do other things than using his fists and eyebeams...

Three billion Daxamites say otherwise.....
Carver took Cis off too

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Who is also a Superman fan. Anyways, gladiator crossing those galaxies in the blink of an eye is proof enough.

How does it prove he's faster?

Diesldude
Originally posted by JBL
Anybody that can cross galaxies in the blink of an eye is faster than a mental attack from darkseid. where does it say that he crossed galaxies before a blink of the eye? He just surprised Heimdall. More than one way to skin a cat. Smh.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Who is also a Superman fan. Anyways, gladiator crossing those galaxies in the blink of an eye is proof enough.

Didn't seem to save his pants and his dignity. So either Gladiator's mental speed doesn't match his flight speed or it's completely irrelevant.

h1a8
This is comics, what you're saying doesn't apply here unless you can provide proof. Show me him not reaching those speeds instantly. I want to see on panel proof. Nothing else. If you can't provide that ON PANEL PROOF, then move on.

The onus is on the one to prove special attributes.
It is a special attribute to reach light speed in a nanosecond.

Originally posted by JBL
He crossed galaxies in the blink of an eye. He uprooted a machine at near light velocity from less than 20 ft away. Stop lying. You can cross a galaxy in the blink of an eye AFTER you spent time building that type of speed.

But the 2nd argument destroys it. The 1st one isn't needed.

carver9
The onus is on the one to prove special attributes.
It is a special attribute to reach light speed in a nanosecond.

You can cross a galaxy in the blink of an eye AFTER you spent time building that type of speed.

But the 2nd argument destroys it. The 1st one isn't needed.

The Onus isn't on me to prove anything. The explosion hit, Gladiator contained it and flew out of the blast at 100 times the speed of light. On panel. You might as well give up H1. If you don't have something on panel saying he is moving slow AF during the onset of his flight, then your words are crap to me and you're wasting both of our time replying to me.

JBL
Originally posted by Delta1938
Didn't seem to save his pants and his dignity. So either Gladiator's mental speed doesn't match his flight speed or it's completely irrelevant. Gladiator was not the one saying the enemy was the unstoppable kind and then falling out. Don't leave out that part.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator was not the one saying the enemy was the unstoppable kind and then falling out. Don't leave out that part.

None of that has anything to do with my point, stop trying to divert because you're trash at debating.

JBL
None of that has anything to do with my point, stop trying to divert because you're trash at debating. Thanks for our daily laugh, but I have a bowling tournament to attend, please comment on that and I'll read it when the tournament ends. Oh, and don't forget to bring up my stepmom👍

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Thanks for our daily laugh, but I have a bowling tournament to attend, please comment on that and I'll read it when the tournament ends. Oh, and don't forget to bring up my stepmom👍

Uh huh. None of that is true.

JBL
Uh huh. None of that is true. Smh.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Smh.

If your parents saw the stupidity you post I'm sure they'd do that while cutting you off WiFi and grounding you for idiocy.

JBL
If your parents saw the stupidity you post I'm sure they'd do that while cutting you off WiFi and grounding you for idiocy. Actually, my stepmom wonders why I even respond to such an idiot when it comes to Superman. You see, she knew those writers before I did and she knows how big a liar you are when it comes to Superman. Now do you want me to beg her to join and tell you how stupid you are herself? Even though she thinks you are a child playing out his/her fantasy on the internet.

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my stepmom wonders why I even respond to such an idiot when it comes to Superman. You see, she knew those writers before I did and she knows how big a liar you are when it comes to Superman. Now do you want me to beg her to join and tell you how stupid you are herself? Even though she thinks you are a child playing out his/her fantasy on the internet.

You are such a ****ing liar. laughing

JBL
You are such a ****ing liar. laughing You are definitely a waste of time. I cannot respond to a person with his nose up supermans rear. Goodbye.

MrMind
If your parents saw the stupidity you post I'm sure they'd do that while cutting you off WiFi and grounding you for idiocy.

why do you always sound like you just had a stroke, fart face?

Delta1938
Originally posted by JBL
You are definitely a waste of time. I cannot respond to a person with his nose up supermans rear. Goodbye.

laughing Concessions accepted.

DarkSaint85

Darkseid can also use time stop.

https://i.postimg.cc/g0pqz0Bk/Nm-SSxyp-d.webp

Really, poor Carver has weighted it so heavily in Darkseid's favour it's not funny, by taking CIS off.

And if anyone wants to argue against it, bear in mind there's a good chance I'll agree with it and reuse their argument when Odin fights Flash lol.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
Actually, my stepmom wonders why I even respond to such an idiot when it comes to Superman. You see, she knew those writers before I did and she knows how big a liar you are when it comes to Superman. Now do you want me to beg her to join and tell you how stupid you are herself? Even though she thinks you are a child playing out his/her fantasy on the internet.

What does your stepmom have to do with this?

JBL
Originally posted by SquallX
What does your stepmom have to do with this? He keeps bring her up, and she was the one who introduced me to the DC writers.

SquallX
Originally posted by JBL
He keeps bring her up, and she was the one who introduced me to the DC writers.

Okay then.

DarkSaint85
Darkseid can also use time stop.

https://i.postimg.cc/g0pqz0Bk/Nm-SSxyp-d.webp

Really, poor Carver has weighted it so heavily in Darkseid's favour it's not funny, by taking CIS off.

And if anyone wants to argue against it, bear in mind there's a good chance I'll agree with it and reuse their argument when Odin fights Flash lol.

End of page, on topic bump

Diesldude

DarkSaint85
Just don't give him the time of day. She's made up, you're just giving him attention.

JBL
Just don't give him the time of day. She's made up, you're just giving him attention. Carver was wise to put you on ignore. I see why now.

DarkSaint85
thumb up it's so much better.

carthage
Bane definitely wins this fight but still dies

Delta1938
Bump.

Since CIS is off, this is the correct answer as Darkseid decides ge doesn't need the fun of stomping Gladiator H2H.

Good thread.

carver9
🤦🏿

-Pr-
People on this board have been trying to nerf Darkseid for almost two decades now. It gets old.

StiltmanFTW
DS from your fan fic doesn't exist, Pr.

-Pr-
People on this board have been trying to nerf Darkseid for almost two decades now. It gets old.

I don't make fanfics about Darkseid. Well, not anymore at least.

StiltmanFTW
KMC remembers.

Delta1938
I don't make fanfics about Darkseid. Well, not anymore at least.

And Darkseid looked at Barda, as he pulled out his long, girth, penis, and said "This is a Mega Rod you won't be ablebto handle" as sweat dripped down, he could smell her combination of fear and arousal as his Omega Beams transported her without clothes, bent over, her unsure where he was going to place it

We know what kind of fanfic Pr. We. Know.

-Pr-
KMC remembers.

You ****ing should. You forget everything else about me.

We know what kind of fanfic Pr. We. Know.

I'd never write anything so tame.

Delta1938

I'd never write anything so tame.

You Irish drunkard, you forgot your own work? I cut it off before it got NC-69.

StiltmanFTW
You ****ing should. You forget everything else about me.

Remembered just fine you being a fake Cap fan wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.