Imperiex vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
Imperiex vs Thor with Destroyer armor

ShadowFyre
Not entirely sure what level Thor is at currently so..

Regular Thor -loses

All Father Thor-splits or wins mid to high diff

Cosmic Thor-clean sweeps

Assuming this is Imp from owaw or crisis or whatever it was called. Not sure if he has showed back up with new feats or not

Im also assuming

Bentley
Cosmic Thor is above universe busters?

carver9
Cosmic Thir stomps

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Bentley
Cosmic Thor is above universe busters?

His only actual combat feat is of killing one. But no, I dont think he is above Universal level or really close.

But Regular ol high herald Thor hits out of his weight class (mikaboshi) and Cosmics God Blast killed BW.

And Carver will hopefully back me up on this next part. That same BW killed the most powerful version of the Justice League with Superman. (One shot them actually). And thats 110%, canon to DC as well (pretty much all forms of literature).

And for anybody that is so insecure about Superman that they feel the need to even respond to that last statement, I can post an interview I did with Jack Kirby, whoever is currently writing Superman, and Superman himself if they want.

Bentley
I know Thor comics are bad but can we have a thread without Superman?

ShadowFyre
Yes we can, I was just joking about BW beating whatever version of JL Cates used.

And honestly, BW isn't a Universe busters but he is a universal level being I suppose. If he could just bust it he probably wouldn't be chasing Galactus jobbing ass across dimensions.

Now I can't even remember wtf Black Winters actual.goal.was anyway. Was it to actually destroy a universe or he just had a grudge against Galan?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.