Hit for hit. Superman vs.Thanos/Cap Marvel vs. Godzilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
They have to stand (float) there and take each others best shot.
Both Clark and Thanos will levitate within arms reach of Godzillas nose and punch him. They will be on the ground when facing each other. Pure strength of arm and durability of the jaw. No flying, jumping or dodging.

Round 1. Clark and Thanos get whatever the best striking feat they have is and Godzilla will hit them with the same Kodiak slap he gave Ghidorah and Kong. They will be completely refreshed after each hit. Who does the most damage?

Round 2. Superman, Captain Marvel and Godzilla will each take turns blasting and getting blasted with the best energy projection they have . Refreshed. Who does the most damage?

Round 3. Clark, Carol, and Goji will all lock beams in the middle. Who wins?

Bonus Round: Thor will hit Clark, Thanos, Carol and Goji with repeated Sokovia strikes right in the face until they die. Who can take the most Sokovia strikes?

Thats as fair as it gets when establishing striking power, durability and energy offense/defense. I was gonna use Tzar bombs in the bonus but didn't want radiation involved for obvious reasons.

Arachnid1
Round 1 comes down to Superman and Godzilla. The others are out of their league here. IDK about Supes going down to full body blunt damage tbh. Godzilla can hit hard enough to topple skyscrapers, but so could Zod and Supes wasn't even scratched after that fight. I'm sure the hit would send him soaring, but it wouldn't do much damage. Him punching Godzilla would shatter a scale (fuk tons of force concentrated in a single spot), but that's pretty miniscule damage in terms of scale. I guess he would edge out Godzilla in terms of damage. That said, it's a super weird metric overall. It's like if something with Godzilla's strength was the size of a bumble bee and punched Clark in one of his malleoli. I'd be willing to bet he'd at least sprain a ligament. A better metric is overall strength here IMO, which I'd give to Godzilla for toppling Kong in a single hit. I'd give it to Supes if his tectonic plate feat was accepted here, but it is what it is.

As far as round 2 and 3, I'd give that to Godzilla pretty easily. Nuclear breath to the center of the earth is comical in how OP it is.

For the bonus round, I'd give it to Godzilla. People always argue that Mecha overpowered Godzillas nuclear breath when it was weakened after drilling to the core, but I argue that there has never been anything to suggest that Godzilla's beam is finite in any way, or that he had exhausted most of it when he locked with Mecha. As far as I'm concerned, Mecha overpowered it's full force. If Godzilla could take a concentrated blast of energy from something like that, I'd say he'd outlast Thors sokovia strikes (which also have a lot of contention on these boards; a lot of people argue that most of that energy wasn't from Thor, and I'm inclined to agree since we've never seen him display that before or after).

That said, in a straight up fight, Supes still stomps everyone here. Godzilla gets lobotomized and lol @ the Thanos and Marvel even being considered.

9jaboy
Capt Marvel is as useless here as Batman was in the Doomsday fight(BVS). Unless maybe she's there as a civilian casualty.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.