IDW Godzilla vs. Fin Fang Foom, American Kaiju and DC's Golden Gorilla.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
No bfr. Death or incap.

Round 1. IDW Goji vs. Marvels American Kaiju and Fin Fang Foom.

Round 2. If Goji wins, DC's Golden Gorilla jumps in to help. (Fight starts over refreshed

CosmicComet
Idw Godzilla has too many versions. Composite I assume?

ShadowFyre
Excluding Godzilla goes to hell and rage across time.

And thats something in the Godzilla comics and movies that I have a love hate relationship with. The multiple versions. Its better than retconning I suppose.

Stoic
Rd 1. Godzilla tears them apart.

Rd 2. Golden Gorilla fights alone because of what Godzilla did in Rd 1.

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Idw Godzilla has too many versions. Composite I assume?

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Excluding Godzilla goes to hell and rage across time.

And thats something in the Godzilla comics and movies that I have a love hate relationship with. The multiple versions. Its better than retconning I suppose.

Is it different canons, or this Godzilla changes so has different versions?

CosmicComet
Different canons

ShadowFyre
Yeah, basically IDW has

Gangster and Goliaths
Half century war
Oblivion
In hell
Rage across time
King of the monsters
And a one shot where he beats up Zeus

I could be wrong but every single one of em is a different canon. Thats why it's usually easier to simply do composite, its basically the same Godzilla.

Though I would call the In Hell version an outlier as far as Godzillas abilities go. Him and Space Godzilla busted the Earth and then he basically let these demon bats eat him, took over the conscious of millions of them and reformed and then one shot the devil. The artwork is gorgeous though

Delta1938
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Different canons

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Yeah, basically IDW has

Gangster and Goliaths
Half century war
Oblivion
In hell
Rage across time
King of the monsters
And a one shot where he beats up Zeus

I could be wrong but every single one of em is a different canon. Thats why it's usually easier to simply do composite, its basically the same Godzilla.

Though I would call the In Hell version an outlier as far as Godzillas abilities go. Him and Space Godzilla busted the Earth and then he basically let these demon bats eat him, took over the conscious of millions of them and reformed and then one shot the devil. The artwork is gorgeous though

Thanks.

cdtm
Golden Gorilla defeated Damage, he solos.

ShadowFyre
What exactly did Damage do? I honestly can't remember. He was made and forgotten so quickly.

CosmicComet
Damage is Damage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.