NCIS Franchise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
anyone other than me watch these

riv6672

BruceSkywalker
ncis was just renewed

ncis la hasn't been but should soon

ncis new orleans was cancelled

new show ncis hawaii is about to be greenlit

riv6672

BruceSkywalker

riv6672
I def. would have given it a shot.

BruceSkywalker
yea

beatboks
I love NCIS.

I watch religiously, watch re-runs and just binge watch old seasons when I can't find anything new I want to watch. When it comes to binge re-watching I flip between NCIS, the Mentalist, the Closer, and Elementary for cop shows. I also switch between Alphas, The Librarians, Wharehouse 13, Andromeda, Blakes 7 and Eureka for my Sci fi fix. Though with most of the Sci fis I have to rely on my boxed sets and downloaded versions as only Andromeda is on a streaming service I have. This means even though I like most of those shows more than the cop shows I watch them less often

riv6672

-Pr-
I love how we can call it a franchise now.

I watched a lot of the original version, but stopped watching around the time Tony left. It just wasn't the same for me after that.

LA and New Orleans I watched bits and pieces of, but I never followed them as obsessively as I did the main one. It was a great show.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by -Pr-
I love how we can call it a franchise now.

I watched a lot of the original version, but stopped watching around the time Tony left. It just wasn't the same for me after that.

LA and New Orleans I watched bits and pieces of, but I never followed them as obsessively as I did the main one. It was a great show.

Wil you watch NCIS Hawaii?

riv6672
^^^the Hawaii show is happening, and LA was renewed for a S13.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^the Hawaii show is happening, and LA was renewed for a S13.

yep

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.