Mecha-Godzilla vs Surtur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Battle takes place on Asgard; no BFR or nuking Asgard
Bloodlusted; no PIS/CIS
Who wins?

Arachnid1
Did we even see any combat feats for amped giant Surtur?

I mean, accounting for scale, he got wrecked by Thor. I guess he loses? idk, kind of a weird fight

Robtard
I'd go with the planet (or realm) buster FTW here.

marcssands14
Surtur wins i think

NemeBro
Surtur could pick Mecha Godzilla up and place him into his mouth at full size.

Surtur stomps.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NemeBro
Surtur could pick Mecha Godzilla up and place him into his mouth at full size.

Surtur stomps. Is MechaG as big as Hulk?

BruceSkywalker
surt was perm banned lol so he already lost

Lestov16
Originally posted by Robtard
I'd go with the planet (or realm) buster FTW here.

Godzilla blew a hole into Earth's core and Mecha-G was shown to have equivalent if not greater power, so I was curious if such a blast could take down Big Surt

(and RIP to lil Surt)

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
surt was perm banned lol so he already lost laughing out loud thumb up

ShadowFyre
Surtur wins, he is almost 3 times the height, probably ten times as heavy, and we have already seen that putting giant holes in him has little to no effect.

And the director stated Godzilla was already gassed and would have won the beam battle. Or at least not been beaten like that

riv6672
^^^Nice.

Surtur FTW.

Psychotron
I know Asgard is supposed to be a planet, but it felt extremely tiny.

ShadowFyre
It looked a helluva lot more like a country or continent than a planet

riv6672
Originally posted by Psychotron
I know Asgard is supposed to be a planet, but it felt extremely tiny.

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
It looked a helluva lot more like a country or continent than a planet
Yeah there always seemed to be a disconnect, there.

Psychotron
The fact that they fit the entire population on a single space ship is suspect as well.

NemeBro
I know Asgard is supposed to be a planet, but it felt extremely tiny. It's not a planet, it is more akin to a country that floats in space.

Adam Grimes
It looked like a -somewhat big- city.

Psychotron
That waterfall Hulk knocked Ferir off of certainly made it look like a city on a floating rock to me.

Tagm4g
That waterfall Hulk knocked Ferir off of certainly made it look like a city on a floating rock to me. That's because it was a ****ing city on a floating rock, in space!

Tagm4g
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Is MechaG as big as Hulk? Yeah but he was clearly less durable than Godzilla as the atomic breath charged axe lopped his mecha arm off, the same charged axe didn't do anything but cut Godzilla's hide a little and knock him back, but Mecha Godzilla was still able to kill Godzilla because of his arsenal.

I would say that Mecha Godzilla has no way to hurt Surtur if the Hulk couldn't as the Hulk could clearly produce more torque than Mecha Godzilla and even Kong.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Tagm4g
Yeah but he was clearly less durable than Godzilla as the atomic breath charged axe lopped his mecha arm off, the same charged axe didn't do anything but cut Godzilla's hide a little and knock him back, but Mecha Godzilla was still able to kill Godzilla because of his arsenal.

I would say that Mecha Godzilla has no way to hurt Surtur if the Hulk couldn't as the Hulk could clearly produce more torque than Mecha Godzilla and even Kong.

That last paragraph was a joke right?

Tagm4g
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
That last paragraph was a joke right? King Kongs bodyweight could crush a building but the Hulk can leap a hundred times his height and crush manufactured steel floor from tugging on Thor's hammer

ShadowFyre
King Kong jerking off would produce more "torque" than Hulks entire MCU career.

Hulk weighs 1000 lbs, Kongs about 70,000 tons and he is able to jump, climb, and run at speeds Hulk has never even achieved outside of a quintet.

Anyway, Mecha G could blast a hole right through Surtur with absolute ease but its irrelevant because it simply won't put Surtur down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.