Black Widow vs. Ayo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Remember that scene in the parking lot in Civil War when Natasha first tried to recruit T'Challa and Ayo told Nat to "Move, or you will be moved"?

Got me thinking how would a fight between the two have gone down in an abandoned parking lot?

Round 1: Pure h2h
Round 2: With standard weapons

KingD19
I'll give both to Natasha. As a main character, she simply has way more feats. And has also gone up against superhuman opponents who actually wanted to hurt her. Unlike when Ayo fought Bucky who wasn't even fighting. He was blocking, evading, and trying to talk her down.

BruceSkywalker
Natasha x 2

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by KingD19
I'll give both to Natasha. As a main character, she simply has way more feats. And has also gone up against superhuman opponents who actually wanted to hurt her. Unlike when Ayo fought Bucky who wasn't even fighting. He was blocking, evading, and trying to talk her down.

riv6672
Originally posted by KingD19
^^^This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.