Kingdom Come Superman vs Knull

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
who wins, supes is allowed to sundip

Bodybuildingbob
if he is allowed to sundip then he stomps

Diesldude
Superman

xJLxKing
Knull got killed by the sun 😂😂

Adam Grimes
Can Kingdom Come Superman even sundip?

Bodybuildingbob
most prolly yeah

Delta1938
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

I'd imagine so, but can't give a definitive answer.

DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't he be able to?

cdtm
Originally posted by Adam Grimes

I wouldn't assume one way or the other. All Star couldn't without killing himself, so they're all different.

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Why wouldn't he be able to?

To me, or Adam? Or both?

DarkSaint85
Both...I mean, the reason why KC Superman was so powerful was because he had been sundipping overtime (i.e. had been soaking up days).

Delta1938
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Both...I mean, the reason why KC Superman was so powerful was because he had been sundipping overtime (i.e. had been soaking up days).

I see no reason he can't. I just can't honestly give a definitive "yes" since I haven't seen it. I would say 99% chance he can.

Galan007
Originally posted by cdtm
All Star couldn't without killing himself, so they're all different. His power was still tripled by the 'sundip' initially, though. He didn't start weakening until a good while afterward... Then he essentially converted into an energy being and began building an artificial heart for the sun.

Regardless, I would be more surprised if KC Supes couldn't sundip.

ShadowFyre
I just don't understand the point of the sundip threads? If you already know its gonna automatically give him the win. Whats the point of the thread? Just so everyone can come in and say "yeah superman shitstomps" and literally zero debate is to be had about it

But yeah sundipped superman wins. Like we all already knew he was going to. Smdh.

Sin I AM
Sundip simply moves him up a tier(s) depending on length

Bodybuildingbob
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sundip simply moves him up a tier(s) depending on length
sexy i am

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.