Super Solider John wick vs captain America /winter soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

marcssands14
John wick just took the serum and has been mind controlled to kill cap and bucky. Standard equipment. Fight set in the warehouse in john wick 1. Who wins?

Arachnid1
He's insanely skilled with ridiculous damage soak, reaction time, and coordination as a normal human. An SS amped version of him would be well beyond Cap or WS IMO. I could see him being better at using the shield than Cap too (though this statement is also unfounded and impossible to back up; he just always seems able to use whatever is in his hand with peak efficiency). But taking both at the same time? That might be a bit much.

Also, what is standard equipment for Wick? He has a variable arsenal at his disposal most of the time so it comes down to his preference at that time. He's always been all over the place with equipment.

Also, it's hard to say what his physical attributes would be amped without any legit feats at that level. US Agent got amped as a peak human and he's well above Cap or Bucky. I feel like we need to establish where you'd want his physical stats to be, whether its around Caps level or US Agents for reference.

A warehouse could also be really lethal for the team depending on what's lying around. Wick has that Jackie Chan dynamic going on where the environment is an extension of his arsenal and augments the hell out of his fighting capability. I guess if he can take Caps shield away, the team might be ****ed. It also depends on his "standard equipment". He wont be shooting at the shield or Bucky's hand.

Still, Wick or not, that's two SS amped individuals vs one. He may be more skilled and willful than either of them, but he's still outnumbered by people with similar (if a bit lower) stats to him.

marcssands14
Bump

marcssands14
Originally posted by Arachnid1
He's insanely skilled with ridiculous damage soak, reaction time, and coordination as a normal human. An SS amped version of him would be well beyond Cap or WS IMO. I could see him being better at using the shield than Cap too (though this statement is also unfounded and impossible to back up; he just always seems able to use whatever is in his hand with peak efficiency). But taking both at the same time? That might be a bit much.

Also, what is standard equipment for Wick? He has a variable arsenal at his disposal most of the time so it comes down to his preference at that time. He's always been all over the place with equipment.

Also, it's hard to say what his physical attributes would be amped without any legit feats at that level. US Agent got amped as a peak human and he's well above Cap or Bucky. I feel like we need to establish where you'd want his physical stats to be, whether its around Caps level or US Agents for reference.

A warehouse could also be really lethal for the team depending on what's lying around. Wick has that Jackie Chan dynamic going on where the environment is an extension of his arsenal and augments the hell out of his fighting capability. I guess if he can take Caps shield away, the team might be ****ed. It also depends on his "standard equipment". He wont be shooting at the shield or Bucky's hand.

Still, Wick or not, that's two SS amped individuals vs one. He may be more skilled and willful than either of them, but he's still outnumbered by people with similar (if a bit lower) stats to him.

This was a good. breakdown of what the fight could be,thanks.

marcssands14
Bump

Psychotron
Originally posted by Arachnid1

Good breakdown. I feel that we've seen Wick beat enough highly skilled opponents with equal or superior stats in H2H to give this to him, though. His fight against the guys from the Raid movies comes to mind. I think he can take Bucky and Steve with equalized stats.

ShadowFyre
Still haven't seen a single Wick movie. Am I missing out missing out pr just kinda missing put?

KingD19
Missing out definitely.

Psychotron
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Still haven't seen a single Wick movie. Am I missing out missing out pr just kinda missing put?

You're missing out. They're among the very few decent action movies made in the last 20 years.

marcssands14
Last bump

Old Man Whirly!
Why would Wick make himself more of a Pussy,

Adam Grimes
Feats for Super Soldier Wick?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.