personal safety in fictional cities?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeadpoolXXX
what fictional comic book city would you feel the most safe living in? what city would you feel the least safe living in?

cdtm
Originally posted by DeadpoolXXX
what fictional comic book city would you feel the most safe living in? what city would you feel the least safe living in?

Opal City. Home of Starman. Nothing bad ever happens there.

ShadowFyre
safest? Probably an u where in TX, don't remember many comics showing it any love (making it safe)

Least-Tokyo (godzilla comics) New York. (Marvel)) Metropolis or Gotham

DarkSaint85
Latveria is probably safest, actually.

Diesldude

Diesldude

Galan007
Safest: Keystone City (E-22.)

Most unsafe: Probably Gotham.

ShadowFyre
But those construction workers have to billionaires by now. At least as far as job safety is concerned.

DeadpoolXXX
Originally posted by Galan007
Safest: Keystone City (E-22.)

Most unsafe: Probably Gotham. but didnt batman also have gotham fully under control in KC?

Dbomb, The king
Even tho ima dude ima find my way on to Themyscira, or wakanda

Dbomb, The king
I mean wakanda has its battles here and there but not constantly like New York or gotham

Galan007
but didnt batman also have gotham fully under control in KC? Bruce had drones and whatnot on patrol that were mitigating crime in Gotham to keep it under control.

KC Flash, however, was patrolling Keystone non-stop(at such speed that he was effectively omnipresent), correcting every single 'wrong' in the city.

https://i.ibb.co/Th82WQ4/Kingdom-Come-037.jpg

Doesn't get much safer than that.

Dbomb, The king
What if darkseid comes to keystone? What then

DarkSaint85
Orion had killed him; no Darkseid thumb down

Even if he came back and attacked, Flash would deal with him thumb up

Dbomb, The king
Well then that truly is the perfect place to be

lawest9
what fictional comic book city would you feel the most safe living in? what city would you feel the least safe living in? I would feel the least safe in New York City.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Dbomb, The king
Well then that truly is the perfect place to be

I'm sure a talking ape could destroy it or at least murder some civilians.

cdtm
Apokolips.

Hardly any superheroes go there. As long as tbe brainwashed masses go about their routines, Darkseid and the New Gods mostly leave them alone.

Dbomb, The king
Aren't you basically a slave there

DarkSaint85
Yes but scans of Darkseid being an ape.

Checkmate, Stilt.

Adam Grimes
Yeah but the question is where would you feel/be the safest. Not which place is the nicest/makes you the happiest/loveliest/merriest.

Bentley
Originally posted by Galan007
Bruce had drones and whatnot on patrol that were mitigating crime in Gotham to keep it under control.

KC Flash, however, was patrolling Keystone non-stop(at such speed that he was effectively omnipresent), correcting every single 'wrong' in the city.

https://i.ibb.co/Th82WQ4/Kingdom-Come-037.jpg

Doesn't get much safer than that.

If your condom ever breaks Flash replaces it before there is any risk without you even having to pull out

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by Bentley
If your condom ever breaks Flash replaces it before there is any risk without you even having to pull out No, flash is against killing innocent babies.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.