Sinister 6 gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
Doctor Octopus.
Kraven the Hunter.
Mysterio.
Sandman.
Scorpion.
Vulture.

basic knowledge, the 6 get 1hr of prep time to take out whoever they can. how far do they get? no prep for the opponents.

1. hawkeye
2. nightwing
3. bane w/venom
4. deathstroke
5. sabretooth
6. colossus
7. namor
8. super skrull
9. classic future imperfect maestro

Parmaniac
Definately get to 8, with prep exploit from Ock's side they can clear.

Sandman on forum fights in standard environment is pretty nasty to get rid off.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Definately get to 8, with prep exploit from Ock's side they can clear.

Sandman on forum fights in standard environment is pretty nasty to get rid off.

thumb up

Sandman is the big gun here.

Stoic
Namor would destroy them, and turn their big gun into mud. 7 is as far as they go.

-Pr-
Did Namor get some sort of massive amp recently? I'd heard people talking about the Phoenix thing, but is it that or something else?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Did Namor get some sort of massive amp recently? I'd heard people talking about the Phoenix thing, but is it that or something else?

Regular Namor is badass enough, being billion times more powerful than AquaCurry.

Now he has some of Hydroman's powers, physicals boosted and then there is the Serpent Crown, which might've altered him further, but that's speculation.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Regular Namor is badass enough, being billion times more powerful than AquaCurry.

Now he has some of Hydroman's powers, physicals boosted and then there is the Serpent Crown, which might've altered him further, but that's speculation.

Firstlly, **** you.

Second of all, people were saying Sandman would be an issue for Aquaman. Jokes aside, what makes him not one for Namor?

StiltmanFTW
1) Hydrokinesis, but that depends on the environment.

2) List of Sandman's weaknesses is longer than that of Superman's.

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
1) Hydrokinesis, but that depends on the environment.

2) List of Sandman's weaknesses is longer than that of Superman's.

1. Depending on the version, Aquaman has that too.

2. But Aquaman somehow wouldn't beat him?

carver9

leonidas
sandman is one of those characters who tend to suffer from a lot of pis. he has weakness to water--sometimes, to varying degrees. sometimes things phased straight through him, sometimes not. different things like being blown up have dispersed him, other times they haven't. he can be impaled sometimes, but other times laughs it off.

he's a character who is much more powerful in a forum setting than in a comic. that said, aquaman could beat him, like namor could. but he's a difficult opponent in a forum against someone who is mostly one dimensional. if namor and am have hydrokinesis available, they'd win, depending on the setting. tp would also be an auto win i think. lightning could turn him--or parts of him to glass. so there are definitely situations where am would beat him. if this is brick-style am, and it's brick style namor, it would be a lot mroe difficult.

Glorificus
None of these characters have any sort of resistance to Mysterio's illusions, so it really comes down to durability, and how many hits they can sustain before they get in a lucky hit against each of the 6. I'd say definitely the Skrull can go nova and do an AoE obliteration effect to wipe out the 6, so they definitely stop at 8. The only question is if Namor durable enough to solo them all, and I'd lean more towards yes.

zopzop
They stop at Colossus.

Philosophía
I'd say 8 without prep but with prep it's too hard to tell. Bubble in the brain is pretty hard to overcome, not to mention omnidirectional flame/shield.

Klaw
Mysterio puts up illusions and Sandman beats the shit out of them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.