Mandarin vs Vision

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
hmmm...?

Smurph
Hmmm....

Vision.

abhilegend
Mandarin

leonidas
i think i'm leaning toward mandarin too...

leonidas
i'd think several of mandy's rings would work against intangible opponents. remaker, for example. its matter manipulation powers should be able to affect him. his atomic structure is spread out, but still present. unless vision is organic...

i wonder what affect sonics might have on vision? probably hurt, may be able to stun him with it.

disintegration would be interesting. again, no real reason it wouldn't work on him even if he's intangible. but...comics.

darkness would work, and i think the ring that let's him control gravity would be a problem for vision. i wonder if vision could just sink through the ground until he's out of range though. hrm. the ring would also allow vision to be fooled with illusions.

i don't think the other rings would do much. the spin ring amps his speed considerably too i guess, and along with his own h2h moves, he would be a real physical threat to vision as well. he's caught tony's fists, and battle evenly several times with ironman. he's also got a few very good durability feats. it would be interesting to see if he could hit vision using just his martial arts.

looking back at mandarin, i'd say he's got the definite edge here.

abhilegend
Vision slips on banana peel and breaks his neck.

Smurph

Facee
Light seems to do the job against Visions intangible form.

https://ibb.co/SVkQT6g

leonidas
wow, that's an odd showing... i don't think i'd try extending that to a light weakness though--especially given his solar gem. weird though and a pretty great find. i'm even more convinced smurph is wrong. thumb up

abhilegend

Smurph

abhilegend
Originally posted by Smurph
I take it back! 2021 Abhi is still full of shit
laughing out loud

Old Man Whirly!
Mandarin for me.

abhilegend
Vision for Wanda

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by abhilegend
Vision for Wanda laughing out loud

Facee
Originally posted by leonidas
wow, that's an odd showing... i don't think i'd try extending that to a light weakness though--especially given his solar gem. weird though and a pretty great find. i'm even more convinced smurph is wrong. thumb up
Here's another friend. May I call you friend?

https://ibb.co/M76yjKr

Smurph

abhilegend

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.