Carnage w/Gem of Cytorrak vs. Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
1. BS (Before Sentry) Carnage w/WWH era and before Gem of Cytorrak vs. Hulk. He can go WWH if need be.

2. Current Carnage W/Current Gem vs. Current Hulk

Death or incap. Neutral ground.

Bonus round: #1 vs. DoS Doomsday

carver9
Question, can this version of Hulk use his fts AFTER his fight against Sentry (it's basically the same Hulk)?

DarkSaint85
Carver, does his answer actually matter?

ShadowFyre
Yes. From the very last panel of the main fight of the main wwh title back Carver.

ShadowFyre
unless its been majorly retconned. Then go with that if u want.
Whatever you need to beat upnUnbreakabke Carnage. I think he would be a beast with the gem. So yeah, u get your Sentry fight, previous juggs fight etc.

MrMind
making duplicate threads is a sign of aspergers

carver9
Ok, if he is stuck with fts only from the WWH arc, stalemate. If he can use fts after the WWH arc, Hulk kills him.

ShadowFyre
No, just a sign of horrible signal and lag out here in the country. Sucks, gives me a lot less time to troll peoples asses from thread to thread like a dingleberry.

ShadowFyre
No bro Hulks entire canon career up to the ending of WWH for #1.

The entire canon career of Carnage, The Gem of Cytorrak and more importantly the feats of Juggernaut aka Cain Marko and Colossonaut Piotr Iforgktsky vs. The Current Hulk for #2

All combatants from #1 vs. DoS Doomsdsy for the bonus round. Did I word it that poorly?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.