Characters vs Thanos w/Power Stone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
More specifically, this is Thanos using the power stone to punch these characters like he did Captain Marvel in Endgame. Thanos gets one free shot at them. The characters are braced and expecting it but there is no blocking or dodging.

Hulk
Thor
Superman
Kurse
Wonder Woman
Doomsday
Steppenwolf
Shazam
Juggernaut

How do they fare?
Bonus round: Godzilla

Arachnid1
Hulk is KOed.

Thor can recover from a hit but he'll be rocked.

Supes wont even be phased. Just knocked back.

I want to say Kurse will be knocked back but get back up, but it's been a while since I've seen Thor 2 and he's mostly faded.

Not too sure about Wonder Woman. Got up after a pretty rough headbutt from Supes but I'm having trouble remembering her damage soak. She hasn't gotten hit much has she? I think they just play up how skilled she is.

Doomsday wont be phased.

Steppenwolf will be phased but get back up.

Can't remember Shazam too well. I do remember him getting rocked and fleeing in terror from a lesser villain, though those were magic based attacks.

The entire point of Juggernauts invulnerability is physical attacks having no effect. I want to say he'll be knocked back but unphased just because of his powerset. He doesn't really have the feats to back that up though. Don't know about him.

Khazra Reborn
Hulk- KO
Thor- knocked down, walks it off
Superman- same as Thor
Kurse- tanks it
Wonder Woman- KTFO
Doomsday- tanks it
Steppenwolf- KO
Shazam-KO
Juggernaut- dead

ShadowFyre
It should have roughly the same affect on all of them except for Godzilla simply due to size reasons.

He could knock Godzilla in a Antman suit on his ass casually theorettically. He just never displayed that kind of striking strength on screen.

He could destroy him most likely[⁵ the way he attacked the ship or moon(with space and reality).

And this looks more like a focusing issue or failing in the actual gauntlet itself than a limit to what the stone can actually do.

9jaboy
Well the punch KOed CM.
Hulk - KO
Thor - Knocked down but gets back up.
Superman - Tanks it.
Kurse - pushed back but unharmed.
Wonder Woman - knocked down and dazed but recovers.
Doomsday - Tanks it.
Steppenwolf - knocked down but gets back up
Shazam - Don't know,seemed hard to KO though.
Juggernaut : KO.

Adam Grimes
When he punches Superman the stone probably breaks. Or leaves Thanos for Clark as he's actually worthy of that power.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
When he punches Superman the stone probably breaks. Or leaves Thanos for Clark as he's actually worthy of that power.

And then Clark accidentally kills half the universe anyway zipping around like a dumbass.

Psychotron
When did he do that in the movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.