Lobo (no clones) v Invincible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonidas
no toon force. how close is it?

celeyhyga17
In a forum, probably Vince... *shrugs*

leonidas
vince? you mean mark...? confused

celeyhyga17
Vince Ible
thumb up

Adam Grimes
EoS Mark decisively.

leonidas
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Vince Ible
thumb up

no expression

embarrasment

Sin I AM
Lobo. You buys really do dickride when something new comes along

celeyhyga17
The seires started 18 yrs ago...
erm

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
EoS Mark decisively. Agree thumb up

leonidas
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Lobo. You buys really do dickride when something new comes along

erm

laughing out loud

what's the difference between eos and the classic version of invincible? which one is on the cartoon?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud

what's the difference between eos and the classic version of invincible? which one is on the cartoon? Helluva a lot more powerful, like Saiyan's every beating they take they get stronger. Mark takes a lot of beatings.

deathslash
laughing out loud

what's the difference between eos and the classic version of invincible? which one is on the cartoon? Maro gets significantly more powerful as the series goes on. He was a pretty close peer of Thragg who earlier had beaten both Mark and Omni-man at the same time with ease. Also, Viltrumites get stronger the longer they live and Mark was almost a hundred years older.

Sin I AM
erm

No shit and since the animated series started we've gotten a shit ton of invincible threads. The dick riding ensues.

Old Man Whirly!
No shit and since the animated series started we've gotten a shit ton of invincible threads. The dick riding ensues. It's the flavour of the month, it actually has been before a few times on this board Sin.

leonidas
okay, but lobo has hung with superman, billy, wonder woman, all the big wigs. are we saying eos can do the same? high herald, clearly? even then, i'm not sure he can beat lobo. that healing factor will be a huge problem...

unrelated--what type of psi defenses does he possess? i've only read limited amounts of invincible, and i'd not have thought him this powerful, but i've not seen this older form i don't think.

celeyhyga17
No shit and since the animated series started we've gotten a shit ton of invincible threads. The dick riding ensues.
?
U need a snickers

Old Man Whirly!
okay, but lobo has hung with superman, billy, wonder woman, all the big wigs. are we saying eos can do the same? high herald, clearly? even then, i'm not sure he can beat lobo. that healing factor will be a huge problem...

unrelated--what type of psi defenses does he possess? i've only read limited amounts of invincible, and i'd not have thought him this powerful, but i've not seen this older form i don't think.

https://imgur.com/a/RyWti

https://imgur.com/a/WUkvx

SquallX
Mark is not beating Lobo. Maybe if Lobo just stood there and let Mark hit him, then I can see Lobo losing.

Lobo has taken hits from Superman. The lunch was so strong it send Lobo flying into space. Lobo was just fine.

DarkSaint85
no toon force. how close is it?

What's defined as toon force?

SquallX
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
What's defined as toon force?

Pulling Solaris down with his chain. Or eating that compress city.

deathslash
Originally posted by SquallX

Lobo has taken hits from Superman. The lunch was so strong it send Lobo flying into space. Lobo was just fine. so what you're saying here is that Mark punches him into space for the easy bfr?

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by deathslash
so what you're saying here is that Mark punches him into space for the easy bfr? laughing out loud Good post! thumb up I think he means the Byrne Superman story when everyone in DC had been depowered for "realism" post Crisis. That was a long time ago DS.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by SquallX
Pulling Solaris down with his chain. Or eating that compress city.

What about fighting whilst as a spirit, or as a skeleton etc?

At what point do we draw the line and say ok, Lobo can't have XYZ feats so the thread can go on?

SquallX

SquallX

DarkSaint85

Stoic
Lobo wins as long as he remains on the battlefield. In character, he'd resort to dirty fighting like kidney punches, nut kicking, knife to the face, stuffing grenades down throats, etc.

Diesldude
Originally posted by Stoic
Lobo wins as long as he remains on the battlefield. In character, he'd resort to dirty fighting like kidney punches, nut kicking, knife to the face, stuffing grenades down throats, etc. :up; is this why you have him as your display pic?

Stoic
Originally posted by Diesldude
:up; is this why you have him as your display pic?

Lobo has always been one of my favorite characters. The moment that I realized Omega Men #3 was his first appearance I bought 10 of them when they were only priced at 5 bucks. I also like the artist.

Old Man Whirly!
Lobo has always been one of my favorite characters. The moment that I realized Omega Men #3 was his first appearance I bought 10 of them when they were only priced at 5 bucks. I also like the artist. Shit issue though and he is barely recognisable, what was his sidekick in the hat called, the robot was bezerk I think.

deathslash

SquallX
Lobo wins as long as he remains on the battlefield. In character, he'd resort to dirty fighting like kidney punches, nut kicking, knife to the face, stuffing grenades down throats, etc.

Even if you sent him to space, Lobo can still propel himself back with his chains if he has any form of leverages.

DarkSaint85
Or whistles for his bike....

leonidas
my threads NEVER have bfr as an option. and of course he doesn't act as a spirit.

in fact, a standard match takes place inside an unbreakable ring setting afaik, so this whole throwing people into space would actually NEVER be an option. i think bfr was originally intended for people who are able to transport opponents ie--teleport them. i have my doubts it was ever intended to be a race between bricks to see who could be the first to throw the other in space. no expression

and i've still not seen any scans to suggest 'vince' wins this. /shrug

Boboshiki
Lobo has always been one of my favorite characters. The moment that I realized Omega Men #3 was his first appearance I bought 10 of them when they were only priced at 5 bucks. I also like the artist.

Whats the cost of the issue now?

celeyhyga17
my threads NEVER have bfr as an option. and of course he doesn't act as a spirit.

in fact, a standard match takes place inside an unbreakable ring setting afaik, so this whole throwing people into space would actually NEVER be an option. i think bfr was originally intended for people who are able to transport opponents ie--teleport them. i have my doubts it was ever intended to be a race between bricks to see who could be the first to throw the other in space. no expression

Unbreakable ring? Lobo should win this then. That kinda negates Vince's only advantages(flight, speed).

U didnt like "Vince"? Come on, at least admit it was a little creative.. sad

Delta1938

It's your thread to make the battlefield what you want, but this is actually what the rules state is for when it's unspecified.

leonidas
thanks. thumb up

i always assumed a standard ring was the default arena. not sure why. but yeah, standard ring in this scenario.

DarkSaint85
If it is a standard ring, i assume there is an unbreakable dome around it extending upwards? I am actually a bit unclear what 'no BFR' means.

Like, does Mark get the option to smash Lobo against this unbreakable dome? How high is it? I don't think it was ever 'standardised', was it?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by deathslash
....that wasn't a refutation. This isn't a question of whether Mark is as powerful as Superman, it's a question of whether or not he can throw a 300 pound opponent into space (which he can).

Lobo isn't some rando 300 lb opponent

leonidas

DarkSaint85
Yeah,but now Lobo could just keep smashing Invincible against it. Plus I guess it matters in other threads ,IF this is what the forum means.

leonidas
delta posted the standard bf description. weird. i always thought the default was a ring. and i thought you were talking about having 'vince' (nod to celey) slam lobo. yeah, i think lobo takes this as well.

DarkSaint85
Yeah I always had delta's definition in my head.

The question then became if there was a 'roof' as such over it.

And how the no bfr rule then gets applied.

leonidas
yeah i've never been clear on that either. i always assumed a roof since, like i said, i don't think matches between bricks were ever intended to be races to see who could throw the other into space first for a bfr win.

Galan007
BFR is always an option unless otherwise specified by the thread starter. So the default forum battlefield has no 'ceiling'(or w/e) to keep the characters confined to a single area.

DarkSaint85
So what happens if bfr is off?

Does that mean Hulk can uppercut Wolverine and he flies off into space, but it's not a loss for him, he just *eventually* returns to the battlefield?

Galan007
In that case, yes, we would assume that a barrier of some sort IS in place to prevent the characters from being removed from the default field. No BFR is no BFR.

Either that, or the thread starter just specifies *where* the match will take place(which is what typically happens anyway)... Like the unbreakable ring/dome setting you guys were talking about.

DarkSaint85
thumb up.

Imagine Superman/Hulk in a no BFR setting....and their opponent being punched with Superman/Hulk's full strength at an unbreakable barrier.

leonidas
yeah it would be awesome. lobo and invincible would be fun to see too, but lobo would walk out the winner.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.