Colossus durability vs Duplicate Power output

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Each of the people below gets a duplication of themselves and their goals here is to charge each other, Cloud height, punching each other in the face creating a strong enoughshockwave to take melt Colossus who is on the ground...

On panel, punching power, evidence can only be used here.

Ms. Marvel
Superman
Thor
Thanos
Mangos
Odin
Galactus
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who can melt Colossus with the impact from their blow on their equal?

ShadowFyre
Everyone minus Ms. Marvel, Aquaman and ****ing Mango melts everybody. Especially if there is more than one Mango.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by carver9
Each of the people below gets a duplication of themselves and their goals here is to charge each other, Cloud height, punching each other in the face creating a strong enoughshockwave to take melt Colossus who is on the ground...

Who can melt Colossus with the impact from their blow on their equal?

wtf is this insanity?

Old Man Whirly!

Ms. Marvel
Superman
Thor
Thanos
Mangos
Odin
Galactus
Wonder Woman
Aquaman

Who can melt Colossus with the impact from their blow on their equal? Are you honestly this bored Carv?

carver9
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
Are you honestly this bored Carv?

I truly am.

Old Man Whirly!
I truly am. Haha laughing out loud been there!Originally posted by Sin I AM
wtf is this insanity? laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.